What's new

Why India is an illegitimate nation

I disagree. He is all yours. Please don’t try to palm him off to us.

with reference of post#55, if we can't change stories of Maratha Empire and Sikh Empire during 1800 to 1849, if, its then a truth and would be accepted. and this is the case :-)

Last edited:
There was no country by the name "India" under Muslim or British rule. The Mughal Empires borders did not correspond to the border of present-day India.

Neither did the British Raj.

India is changing its name to Bharat now: :coffee:

India is changing its name to Bharat now: :coffee:

Bharat or Gangestan seems more acceptable. It could be inspiration from Mr Erdogan.

Bharat or Gangestan seems more acceptable. It could be inspiration from Mr Erdogan.

look, i would say something in a different way. 'name' of a country doesn't mean, how many names a country can have. not just India but Bharat, Hindustan, bla bla has been many names of India. and the Bharat is now proposed now days....

UK/Britain in a tiny country. even Pakistan looks big brother of Britain. do they name any country? Britain are too small, very less as compared to India, China, Russia :-)

Last edited:
look, i would say something in a different way. 'name' of a country doesn't mean, how many names a country can have. not just India but Bharat, Hindustan, bla bla has been many names of India. and the Bharat is now proposed now days....

UK/Britain in a tiny country. even Pakistan looks big brother of Britain. do they name any country? Brits are too small, very less as compared to India, China, Russia :-)

Britain is a part of the United Kingdom alongside Northern Ireland. Just as Russia is a part of the Russian Federation alongside the regions it governs.

Britain is a part of the United Kingdom alongside Northern Ireland. Just as Russia is a part of the Russian Federation alongside the regions it governs.

Britain is sized between Pakistan and Bangladesh economies. BD is LDC member which is visible while Britain is not, this is also a difference :-)

India is a mob masquerading as a Nation. A symbol of perversion and privacy.

Dismemberment of the Indian Union is prerequisite for human development in the region and beyond.
A failed nation telling others who are 30 to 40 years ahead of them in education, development, and every sphere of economy. Tell me a field where you are ahead of us.

MAD is an universal phenomenon not just applicable to super powers. Almost all nuclear nations have second strike capability coupled with MIRV(Google this term once) both nations involved will be destroyed. I'm not even counting the international ramifications for such an action here.
Thus nuke is out of the question apart from using it for nationalism rhetoric like NK does.
Pre independent Bangladesh was an anomaly it was an security risk for India amd there was no way the then Pakistan could supply troops and arms to the region which was surrounded by India, Bangladeshi nationalism was just the factor which accelerated the process.
Your hypothetical question is dependent on a lot of factors. Pakistan in its current state has no capability to do it, China has no interest in capturing Indian territories, their claims are a part of their wolf warrior diplomacy rhetoric.
Two flash points are the 7 sisters and Kashmir region for India but your hypothetical scenario just isn't feasible. Indian nationalism is very strong if the said scenario occurs it will be a full blown war no minor skirmish. External factors will come into play and the situation will slip out of hand.
India is not Ukraine and Pakistan is no Russia. China wouldn't want to be bogged down like Ukraine, their main flash point is south China Sea and main adversary America. Chinese always try to keep diplomatic lines open with India and take a neutral stand, the same is reciprocated from Indian side.
The math just adds up better
That neck has survived for last 76 years. It seems to be doing well in an environment where nations were split in half, even when no neck was involved.

So answer is yes
No you won't survive a severed neck.
country with 250 million people
It seems you Indians have a problem when someone agrees with you with same fervour as when someone disagree with you.
Pagal wagle hu gae hu bhai
It's 25 crore people here who can be nuked to ashes in case of any Nuclear escalation.
And you are saying Pakistan has nothing to lose
The overwhelming opinion of the forum is that those 250 million people are somehow worthless and useless. I am just providing a democratic populist opinion.
A failed nation telling others who are 30 to 40 years ahead of them in education, development, and every sphere of economy. Tell me a field where you are ahead of us.
We are ahead in our plans for first use.

The overwhelming opinion of the forum
It's not the overwhelming opinion of this forum
It's opinion only of religious extremists who are nothing but hate filled scums
If granted Power, these lantis will never hesitate to sacrifice these 250 Million Pakistanis just to calm down their ever boiling hate against humanity.

It's not the overwhelming opinion of this forum
It's opinion only of religious extremists who are nothing but hate filled scums
If granted Power, these lantis will never hesitate to sacrifice these 250 Million Pakistanis just to calm down their ever boiling hate against humanity.
Go to any thread and you will see the comment section filled with self loathing people who swing between entitlement and despair and leave no stone unturned in defacing Pakistan. They come in all shapes and sizes from every denomination and demographic.

Try keyword search "Pakistan" and the results will humble you.

The math just adds up better

No you won't survive a severed neck.

It seems you Indians have a problem when someone agrees with you with same fervour as when someone disagree with you.

The overwhelming opinion of the forum is that those 250 million people are somehow worthless and useless. I am just providing a democratic populist opinion.

We are ahead in our plans for first use.

you said you have nothing to lose. I said it is a country with 250 million people. That is a lot to lose.

Are the 250 million worthless and useless ? Those are your words. I never said that. That is a different topic for debate.

Converts can't claim possession. They did it for survival. Now you can breathe easily.
The majority of Pakistanis residing in Pakistan have been heavily influenced to the extent that most now genuinely believe they are Arabs. I encountered a Pakistani whose surname was "Gujjar," a Hindu name, yet he claimed to be an Arab. When I questioned why he had a "Gujjar" surname if he was Arab, he insisted it was his caste. However, when I pointed out that it's an Indian Hindu caste, he was surprised and questioned, Really? Upon showing him Hindus in India with the surname "Gujjar," he then suggested that perhaps Hindus adopted this name from Arabs. Witnessing this level of brainwashing was surprising.

this is map of SIkh Empire at 1839

Sikh_Empire_tri-lingual[1].jpg

Take a look at the western border in this map, it’s a sadly ignored part of history that if it wasn’t for sikhs pushing punjab border that far west afghans would still rule till indus.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom