What's new

Why Indians members are generous in giving thanks

What I have seen in this forum is that Both Indian and Chinese hate each other more than Indian-Pakistani. You will find many threads where Indians and Pakistanis are indulged in jokes and friendly talks unlike with Chinese.

But that is just the internet! Where I live, Chinese and Indians get along very well. Actually, all Asians get along very well.

Pakistan and India are two different nations, with lot of differences. Indian they can be soft spoken but they do not like Pakistanis so they appreciate any anti Pakistani thread.

But that is just the internet! Where I live, Chinese and Indians get along very well. Actually, all Asians get along very well.
I am talking about this forum only. In reality, both Chinese and Indians jell well together. Especially if you see in foreign universities.

I am talking about this forum only. In reality, both Chinese and Indians jell well together. Especially if you see in foreign universities.

Well, in reality Indians and Pakistanis get along very well too. Now do you think, all my south indian co-workers and friends have the courage to say what they say on this forum on my face? I will kick them back to Kerala. People are more genuine and honest with the anonymity of the internet.

Well, in reality Indians and Pakistanis get along very well too. Now do you think, all my south indian co-workers and friends have the courage to say what they say on this forum on my face? I will kick them back to Kerala. People are more genuine and honest with the anonymity of the internet.
Not always....:rolleyes:

What I have seen in this forum is that Both Indian and Chinese hate each other more than Indian-Pakistani. You will find many threads where Indians and Pakistanis are indulged in jokes and friendly talks unlike with Chinese.
Let me do psychoanalysis of ur post.What was the common link between india-china for centuries...buddhism,trade,chines scholars comming to india etc etc.After communist revolution china virtually went behind iran curtains with more chinese going Atheist.There never was a strong bond between the subcontinent and china except for trade.that we still do.but trade only connects businesses with common interests but not the common people.Now wats the likn between ind-pak that even after fighting for 65 yrs people are still able to connect with them anywhere.its the people's bond.of centuries that the main difference.

Some chinese guyz r really cute.
yeah seen in 3rd countries but its the prevailing cultural setup which brings couple together t..if not ask abhishek.

People are more genuine and honest with the anonymity of the internet.

Absolutely true.

There are a lot of Indians in HK and they never talk about this kind of politics. It is sensible for an Indian to avoid that in a Chinese city, but on the internet they can be as honest as they want.

chinese and indians will do anything together but the can do business together coz both are biggestmoney minded of the world.:lol:

Let me do psychoanalysis of ur post.What was the common link between india-china for centuries...buddhism,trade,chines scholars comming to india etc etc.After communist revolution china virtually went behind iran curtains with more chinese going Atheist.There never was a strong bond between the subcontinent and china except for trade.that we still do.but trade only connects businesses with common interests but not the common people.Now wats the likn between ind-pak that even after fighting for 65 yrs people are still able to connect with them anywhere.its the people's bond.of centuries that the main difference.

yeah seen in 3rd countries but its the prevailing cultural setup which brings couple together t..if not ask abhishek.
As far as psycho-analysis of India-Pakistan is considered, I have already given many reasons for that, as we connect and understand basic common problems we face but don't admit on face.

Where as if you read about China, they have always considered themselves as an empire, well above other people. There is nothing wrong with that considering the level of research, knowledge and structure they had in the past. Its natural. That's why an Indian can better understand Pakistani's view on many problems of their country rather than Chinese.

not all Indian Members are generous in giving thanks

as some members already explained, Indians generally thank posts criticizing Pak ( reason is LCA,Arjun,INSAS etc. bashing by some (not all) Pak members)

Indians also thank posts which criticize China and for same reason (again not Chinese members are troll)

in return LCA and Arjun are more bashed

this is vicious circle

and enemity between China,Pakistan and India in real world has its impact here too

the net result is continuous battles of Trollograd :lol:

IF you can bash ISLAM in any way what so ever you will get 20 indian thanks for an one liner. That's the type of mentality these guys have. But indians being like that is not surprising just as zionist massacring palestanians is not surprising. They are indoctrinated to hate muslims since day 1 of their birth. SO the question of "why" doesn't even come.

IF you can bash ISLAM in any way what so ever you will get 20 indian thanks for an one liner. That's the type of mentality these guys have. But indians being like that is not surprising just as zionist massacring palestanians is not surprising. They are indoctrinated to hate muslims since day 1 of their birth. SO the question of why doesn't even come.

Yeah I have noticed that too, but there r quite a few exceptions to this rule on this forum, one of them is hinduguy.

IF you can bash ISLAM in any way what so ever you will get 20 indian thanks for an one liner. That's the type of mentality these
guys have. But indians being like that is not surprising just as zionist massacring palestanians is not surprising. They are indoctrinated to hate muslims since day 1 of their birth.

At the cost of going off topic...

This is a loose statement to make.

Now that its been made , wouldn't you say the opposite is also true for Muslims or are they born with unbounded love for hindus in their hearts which changes to venom when exposed to the sunlight ?

I think we should leave it here.

Back
Top Bottom