What's new

Why Indians Opposing Me! Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the coolest poster ever we have here on PDF because you dont accuse anyone rather you post some good informative defence related and otherwise reports.

You never violated any rule as far as i have observed
:tup:

Keep it up and dont care about the Indians

Very funny !! You are trying to work him against Indians !! Try singing a lullaby !! As others Indians pointed He needs to stick on to the thread he starts. No other issued. Probably you are too naive to notice that.

@@ SriLankan

Now you're again doing the disappearing act.

What did I tell you?? :eek:

Some Indians accusing: Saying I am China friendly some saying I am Pakistan friendly but I am posting news items related to China, India, Pakistan & other countries.

Indian members should avoid this kind of behavior.

EDIT ::

Dont Be disheartened, when u are in the Hottest Defence Forum , you are bound to feel the Heat ......

Its Okey.. Dont be Dis Heartened ...Just Keep The Good Work Going .. Ignoring what Disturbs You !!!

PS : Its Obvious that if u speak some may feel "pro" to u others may oppose or vice versa... You are Here are here to Speak up ur Mind.. Place ur views ... Not to Make every one Happy and expect every one to say Yes Sir ... to what ever u state...

So Do Continue ur Work.. Like before...

I dont thinl there is any member with over 500 Posts who has Never face a similar situation.

Its Part of The Game...

Last edited:
Nobody is opposing Srilankan. Indians ask for credible source and he disappears. Instead of being a cry baby he should stick on and discuss. The reason he is complainig here is that he knows he will get sympathy from Pakistanis.

Last edited:
Some Indians sending me E-mails regarding this issue.

I am surprised how Indian members got my e-mail address?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some Indians accusing: Saying I am China friendly some saying I am Pakistan friendly but I am posting news items related to China, India, Pakistan & other countries.

:lol: they also call Arunthadity as ISI agent pro-Pakistan and half Pakistani so dont mind .

They are just paranoid

SRI LANKAN BRO...one thing you should clear what ever you post or comment..It shouldn't be anti-Indian...If it is than Indian army in this forum will not tolerate this.....have u seen any indian here who abuse srilanka...
so Long live SL-INDO friendship...no anti india post

Some Indians sending me E-mails regarding this issue.

I am surprised how Indian members got my e-mail address?

Simply report these Indians to the admins here who are harassing you through emails.
I dint know they are so insecure

Dear Bro,

how can one say that, you never take part in any discussion. then how could people come to that conclusion. You never give that option to the people..

No one is opposing you. the problem is you just start tons of threads and you dont participate in the discussion.

Do try to participate in discussions atleast in the thread you start.. Its a kind request..:cheers::cheers:

when a group of people from a country get on an indvidual, it is called CALLUSION.

No body is perfect on this froum, so lay off and let Sri Lankan do what he does best.

and one member even pointed to a Pakistani for suporting Srilankan. Lay off and let the man say his peace.

i know truth hurts. Cupish Dudes

Why Indians Opposing Me! Need Help

Some Indians already opposing me & my activities in PDF.

Is that a companint if yes then why start a tread resolve it with Admin.

Is something wrong with my activities in PDF?

No, i don't think but you just post, post and post did'nt share your opinion. We want to know what brother "Sri Lankan" want to say on the topic which he posts.

Administrators please tell me about my mistakes (If any).

I hope I strictly followed the rules in PDF.

Are any reports regarding my misbehavior? (If any).

You have followed rules that's why you have not banned. So what's the need of asking such questions?

Also why are some people over obsessed with Indian members?

Who is opposing you?

And for what????

What type of support you are needs???? are you fighting any elections??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom