What's new

Why muslims are so sensitive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we take our religion seriously.

I stopped watching South Park when I found out they did something like this, the first time. Comedy Central had to censor the scene.

hehehe,
sout patk also harass on hindu and jews but you dont see tham threaten sout-park writers

hehehe,
sout patk also harass on hindu and jews but you dont see tham threaten sout-park writers

speaking on holocaust, jerusalem, will do. jews have a history for disobeying moses lol:partay:

hehehe,

Because we are Muslim and follwer of only true Religion. Muslims may tolerate many things but attacking on our Religion is the limit. Leave us alone but you won't because you want to play with our emotion and you know our weakness. Bloody low lives.

Last edited:
:azn:
Lol,it seems that muslims and scientology can get a joke
But you must to admit that sout-park is a funny show.
Jew muslim and Christian enter to a bar..
:rofl:

Because we are Muslim and follwer of only true Religion. Muslims may tolerate many things but attacking on our Religion is the limit. Leave us alone but you won't because you want to play with our emitons and you know our weakness. Bloody lowlives.

Exactly just leave us alone. We don't make fun of other religions then why do others?

Exactly just leave us alone. We don't make fun of other religions then why do others?

yeaa right.....
Muslims make alot of fun :cheesy:on others but othesr can make fun on muslims.

Because Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said there can be no man a complete Muslim/Believer until he does not love me more than his parents.
:

does it say in the quran that you should leave your family, friends and money and follow him or islam... just a question...

does it say in the quran that you should leave your family, friends and money and follow him or islam... just a question...

i am not saying you leave your family, friends or money. So this is not a valid question

Unfortunately when you have to go thru 1000 checks and and then 2 blocks awa you have to go thru 1000 checks it makes you sensitive

While on other hand a killer who is not muslim is alowed to wear the nazi symbol , beat and kill a black man and also murder women is walking by eating icecream

It does not helps when some political party members openly say if I am a President no one in my cabinet will be muslim and stuff like that or when Obama has to come on tv to tell ppl he is not muslim makes you wonder

Perhaps .. we should wake up to abuse and just say no ..

Your text books and madarassas beg to differ. I have a friend from Karachi who told me he was forced to attend the madarassa and they told him things like Jews are monkeys and Hindus are rats (or maybe other way round) and that Pakistan will become the capital of "United States of Islam".

MF Hussain?

One - This is off topic

Two - Making nude pictures is not against Hindu religion as long as i am aware of. Just visit any temple (take an example of Shiv-ling), just read any story of hindu god or goddess so much of SEX involved in it.

Lets not talk about it its off topic but overall Muslims record is very clear against non-muslims. In the Holy Qur'an Allah says "Do not say bad to any other god of other religions it is possible he may get angry and say bad to your true Lord". Something like that so religiously we are not allowed to make fun of any other religion it is against our religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom