What's new

WHY PEOPLE ARE HOMELESS IN CHINA

Do you have something from recent years? besides, do you have videos? from those old photos we see nothing, they don't a bed or tent or anything suggesting they sleep on street.

They report China? lol, I m in China and I see the streets everyday here, who is blind?
Sure, no homeless people in China in 2022.....You are right, and we should all believe you because you live in China :rofl: :rofl:

The solution for Homeless problem in China is much simpler, they just don't report those number lol.

No official number, no existing social economical problem, isn't that solution simple?? Maybe the US should learn that from the Chinese :rofl: :lol:

That is up to them. We face our problems the best way we know, with openness and try to provide effective solutions, without losing sight of what makes us free, and what makes them commieslaves. That is okay by me. :D

That is up to them. We face our problems the best way we know, with openness and try to provide effective solutions, without losing sight of what makes us free, and what makes them commieslaves. That is okay by me. :D
Homelessness on the streets are always open for everyone to see

With regard to homeless (on per capita basis), i would go to a rough conclusion as below:

India worse than the US, which is much worse than China, which is worse than North Korea.

And why in OP post you posted a video from 13 years ago?
Cant you even read, the OP article was written in 2022. Ask the author why he use a video from 2013.

1.jpg

Well, this remind me of an interview of a DEA boss talking to his Mexico counterpart.

"We don't have drug problem in Mexico, we simply let it die, that won't become our problem"

But why this article uses a video from 13 years ago? this video is in your OP post.
Ask the author, I didn't write that article.

Or do you think my name is MAHWISH MOIZ?

Well, this remind me of an interview of a DEA boss talking to his Mexico counterpart.

"We don't have drug problem in Mexico, we simply let it die, that won't become our problem"

Ask the author, I didn't write that article.

Or do you think my name is MAHWISH MOIZ?

As I said above, every society solves its problems in its own ways. :D

If I wrote an article using videos and pics from 13 years ago, do you guys expect anyone to trust this article?

Yet, our Chinese friend here don't believe there is a homeless problem in his country lol :lol: :lol:

They also tell us that Xinjiang is free. Reality doesn't change simply because they lie. :D

Homelessness has become a problem in China’s cities​

Just pale words? lol, typical western media style, in Xinjiang reporting they did the same, saying one million, two million and even 3 million, lol..

Yet, our Chinese friend here don't believe there is a homeless problem in his country lol :lol: :lol:
I live here, come and see for yourself.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom