What's new

WHY PEOPLE ARE HOMELESS IN CHINA

I don't need an aussie to tell me what my city is like, I live and see her every day.

Just pale words? lol, typical western media style, in Xinjiang reporting they did the same, saying one million, two million and even 3 million, lol..

I live here, come and see for yourself.

Sure, I trust you LOL

:rofl: :rofl:

LOL, talk about Australia

Sure, I trust you LOL

:rofl: :rofl:
I don't lie like you always do. if somethng is true, I admit, I admit Beijing had homeless people a decade ago, I admit that I believe the government made a mistake on covid, I admit that the protesters in Beijing were not organized, they were spontaneous, if something is a fact, I will admit it, but you aussie tells me what my city is like is just hilarious.

微信图片_20230103222548.png

2.jpg

I don't lie like you always do. if somethng is true, I admit, I admit Beijing had homeless people a decade ago, I admit that I believe the government made a mistake on covid, I admit that the protesters in Beijing were not organized, they were spontaneous, if something is a fact, I will admit it, but you aussie tells me what my city is like is just hilarious.

View attachment 909241
What do you want me to say? I Already said "I trust you bro" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

View attachment 909241
What do you want me to say? I Already said "I trust you bro" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The very fact this aussie guy in his OP post posted a 13 years old video self explained everything.

@VCheng

Looks like the Chinese had found another solution to target Homelessness in China, by exporting those beggar to other country lol

Chinese Beggar, coming soon to a capital city near you......... :rofl: :lol:

Looks like the Chinese had found another solution to target Homelessness in China, by exporting those beggar to other country lol

Wouldn't the money used for the airfare be better spent to actually help them?

Wouldn't the money used for the airfare be better spent to actually help them?
Well, depends on who you are asking?

For the beggar? Probably. For China? No, because its $1000, and it literally solve that problem by sending them elsewhere, thus not becoming their problem anymore.... I mean, how can you solve the homeless problem for $1000 a person? That's a bargain, If I was Chinese government, I would probably send them off with First Class ticket, still only around $3200 per person.

Problems occurs all the time. The point that is lost is that which system is better at solving it.

Just came across this video. Its quite dated. Obama period. However if it was redone today it would have been even more devastating.

It's 2.5hrs long covering 6 episodes.

Who rules America.

Back
Top Bottom