What's new

Why the Indian Establishment, Modi, and BJP hate and fear Imran Khan!

Let me share with you some economic facts regarding Pakistan's GDP under IK which are intentionally falsified to show that economy is booming under his rule.

I don't expect commoners will make sense of the graph attached below. But you be banging your head on a wall once you decipher the trickery played on Pakistani awaam.

No Pakistani business channel has exposed this totally misrepresented GDP growth numbers. You can get credit by being the first one to show the mirror to all PTI fans

View attachment 917429

source is "tradingeconomics.com"

Regards
Lmao, a single contextless graph. Nice job.

Bro, you have no idea what you're talking about either. Pakistan's economy was booming. The initial slump in GDP was due to removing N-league policies and fixing the foundation from rot. Basically, IK refused to sell bonds for artifical growth.

See, this is why no one takes people like you seriously, because you deliberately misrepresent data.

As an Indian, I find him to be a good leader.
He probably won't be pliable for us, but I don't think he will create violence unless provoked.
He also seems incorruptible, in a personal sense. But probably has to work with corrupt people to survive.

He has a lot of similarities to our very own leader, Kejriwal.

Very few countries across the world have leaders of a high calibre.

(We do have a few good leaders in India, too. Eg- Nitin Gadkari, piyush goyal, Jaishankar.)

Lmao, a single contextless graph. Nice job.

Bro, you have no idea what you're talking about either. Pakistan's economy was booming. The initial slump in GDP was due to removing N-league policies and fixing the foundation from rot. Basically, IK refused to sell bonds for artifical growth.

See, this is why no one takes people like you seriously, because you deliberately misrepresent data.

You are telling me that Imran Khan was removed and economy went south in 3 months. Large countries do not operate that way . Imran Khan kicked the can down just like the other guys. I am not saying he is good or bad compared to other guys. He is not great

You are telling me that Imran Khan was removed and economy went south in 3 months. Large countries do not operate that way . Imran Khan kicked the can down just like the other guys. I am not saying he is good or bad compared to other guys. He is not great
You have no idea how economies work.
FpfcislXoAE4nnl.png

Political instability and incompetence can destroy a nation quickly.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom