What's new

Why the Indian Establishment, Modi, and BJP hate and fear Imran Khan!

You Indians conveniently forget that after doing 1971, you launched the Siachen Glacier war in 1984-- just when Pakistan was already facing a threat in Afghanistan due to the Soviet invasion there; talk about 'stabbing in one's back!'. So it was India which broke the longest peace time between the two countries and then it was India which screwed up the Indian Occupied Kashmir (IoK) elections/politics in mid 1980s which gave rise to a violent insurgency which has killed tens of thousands of innocent Kashmiris and that is even now barely suppressed due to the heavy presence of Indian troops there.
I don't approve of Musharraf's Kargil operation but that's mainly because it was futile but I can understand his anger over India when India had launched the Siachen War.
Some introspection would do Indians some good!
Well 1971 was not "done" by India. It was triggered by Operation Searchlight and the refusal to hand over power to Mujib who had been elected Prime Minister of Pakistan. There was no way India was going to absorb the millions of Bengali refugees and there was no way they were going to go back while East Bengal was under martial law. War had become inevitable in March 1971. India just waited for the ideal time to launch military operations.
Siachen was an undemarcated area and neither country had a permanent post there. Neutral sources hold that India took Siachen only because they recieved intelligence that Pakistan was planning to do the same. In neither case was there the backdrop of a historic peace summit like the one between Vajpayee and Sharif following the bus ride to Lahore. Pakistan can feel upset about both 1971 and 1984 but both should have been anticipated by intelligence agencies given the state of the relationships between the countries at the respective times and neither was a betrayal in the sense that Kargil was. More importantly, it was a betrayal not just of India but also of Nawaz Sharif - who was not told the truth until it was too late. The Indian army never carried out such rogue operations behind the back of the political leadership

As for the rigged J&K elections in 1987, it was another of many blunders by Rajiv Gandhi - who was probably the worst PM India had. History proved that this had terrible consequences like many of his other decisions, including the one that led to his assassination, but it was within Indian territory and I don't see how you can draw an equivalence with a major rogue operation across the Line of Control. Pakistan itself is no stranger to rigged elections. They are not an excuse for India to start a war.

He cracked down on Malik Ishaq after ISI was done with him.

What other tough on crime and terror stuff did he do?
Encounter killings culture, regular street criminals were shot at, CCTV cameras connected to police HQ, antiterrorism department was pro active and upgraded

I am coming from Lahore and my in-law's had their main gate open at all times, - it's a regular middle class neighborhood not a society, I can't even think of doing that where I live in US (it's a suburb but we still have junkies stealing shit- I would never do that) when I complained he said don't worry, I have been doing it for years and I have my gun with me

I mean there's still land grabbing, drugs all connected to government people but the other stuff was good

Overall he was a POS with no vision like ganja league in general

Under him industries suffered (my father side of family is in auto parts buisness), paid no attention towards improving our education levels, bringing investments or industry

Say what you want about IK- at the same time enrollment rates in KP were improving, health card, hydroelectric projects for cheap energy, plans for attracting industry through industrial states and SEZ's- remember it's an area coming out of late 2000s terrorism surge

So yes IK was a better choice in every way - showbaaz is a visionless idiot
elahi was the last guy who focused on industrializing Punjab, education sector, health, wanted to teach Punjabi in schools etc corrupt or not IDK

Buzdaar might be better than showbaaz but elahi was better than him (talking about 2000s)- in a perfect world at provincial level I'd want elahi, at Federal level IK

Last edited:
oh you idealists

will you ever learn ?

or will you never learn ?

much palpable, your butthurt (sorry) .. we hear you hiss

great game vs India far from lost but.. Noora lot and the new gernails will be a handful as always

India is neither celebrating, nor letting it's guard down

we respect Pak fauj, a much worthy adversary, your internal political turmoil notwithstanding
You not only don't know the definition of some of the words you use, but you are saying nothing of substance other than insulting me.

In which case, your comment is worthless.

You not only don't know the definition of some of the words you use, but you are saying nothing of substance other than insulting me.

aap to bura hi maan ge :(

I am not sure if Indians love or hate IK but it is clear that IK & PTI love India.

Sad but 100% true.
:D

Amazed that how it is easy for ppl like you to lie so easy, even knowing its not the truth. Sure, you are doomed and your off-springs will curse you for that...
4ea8b48b8f02ab53150f6c0dd81f8c6d.jpg

You will find more puppi jhapi of nawaz-modi.
photo.jpg

He did a fantastic job, and Pakistan was experiencing 6% growth based on a real tangible foundation. Pakisran was even on the way of experiencing a budget surplus. It was breaking historical records under IK.

He was probably the most logic driven civilian PM that Pakistan has ever had.

Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about. His ouster had to do with him trying to fix the system that by targeting corruption.

Let me share with you some economic facts regarding Pakistan's GDP under IK which are intentionally falsified to show that economy is booming under his rule.

I don't expect commoners will make sense of the graph attached below. But you be banging your head on a wall once you decipher the trickery played on Pakistani awaam.

No Pakistani business channel has exposed this totally misrepresented GDP growth numbers. You can get credit by being the first one to show the mirror to all PTI fans

1677088554442.png

source is "tradingeconomics.com"

Regards

Let me share with you some economic facts regarding Pakistan's GDP under IK which are intentionally falsified to show that economy is booming under his rule.

I don't expect commoners will make sense of the graph attached below. But you be banging your head on a wall once you decipher the trickery played on Pakistani awaam.

No Pakistani business channel has exposed this totally misrepresented GDP growth numbers. You can get credit by being the first one to show the mirror to all PTI fans

View attachment 917429

source is "tradingeconomics.com"

Regards
i think regime change operation badly back fired. Even during COVID19 Pakistan was doing well.

1677094532648.png

Here is the complete link.

i think regime change operation badly back fired. Even during COVID19 Pakistan was doing well.

View attachment 917449

If Khan took power in 2013 like he should have as those elections were fixed, Pakistan would not be begging for a loan from IMF right now and loans from China would not have been taken. Pakistan would have been doing its own nation building.

Indians know a clean government can transform Pakistan in a decade and they will do everything than can to stop this.

View attachment 917449

Here is the complete link.

Dont forget that period was covid so ofcourse Pak and rest of the worlds GDP was impacted so bogus claims are being made out of context.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom