What's new

Why would a Pakistani girl marry RSS hate monger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bal Thakrey's grand daughter married a muslim man.... what is big deal.

I got no problem that was an attempt by Shiv Sena to bond with the Muslims. Nothing wrong with it!!

Btw, it was not his grand daughter but some nephew's daughter!!

Actually its women who make hate mongers open minded. Jodha managed to make Akbar pray in a hindu temple , so this noor might might manage to make her husband tolerant.

I think Islam is in danger :lol:

Isn't it Tikolo the only cat5 moron .

the people are greater than religion. so let people follow what they like. just as people converted to islam, allow people to convert out of islam or bring fresh ideas into islam from other religions.

so that's good , no?

what about this one?

Islam is a complete religion and does not require "fresh" ideas from other religions specially from the religion of idol worshipers.

Islam is a complete religion and does not require "fresh" ideas from other religions specially from the religion of idol worshipers.

am sure she will remain muslim .. so dont worry .. :)

This guy met the girl in Dubai. If you also want one move to Dubai because I am sure you would not like to go to Pakistan to get one. :lol:

lol.. yaar hotness comes in all shapes and sizes.

Actually its women who make hate mongers open minded. Jodha managed to make Akbar pray in a hindu temple , so this noor might might manage to make her husband tolerant.

If you are talking about Noor from dubai then you are incorrect.All she's done is infuriate all her Ex-husbands.

love jihad only in kerala.. as far as I know... that is where the SIMI literature was found...
anyway... I have no objection who marries whom... except why anybody will open multiple threads on same topic.
and post a fake picture just to invite people to troll.

Bal Thakrey's grand daughter married a muslim man.... what is big deal.

Yes and he will be arranging for the Hindu celebrations and take part in them as if he was a Hindu and not a muslim.

this is not religious discussion. hindus also worship god. and there is only 1 god..

Yes and he will be arranging for the Hindu celebrations and take part in them as if he was a Hindu and not a muslim.

so what? there are many hindus who have converted to islam to marry. eg the slain Bengali Sushmita Banerjee.

This girl is half-white & Half pakistani from what i heard.
Still who cares who she marries.

am sure she will remain muslim .. so dont worry .. :)

You can keep that kind of Muslims in India to showcase your country as a country where a person can be following more than one religion at the same time.

I am sure the rituals will be decided in mutual way.... sometimes its just done in court.. sometimes its done both ways separately.. sometimes one side converts to other...

You can keep that kind of Muslims in India to showcase your country as a country where a person can be following more than one religion at the same time.

Its personal choice of people, nobody asking muslims to join with hindus or vice versa.. marriage is personal thing anyway. Many pakistanis marry white people and black people too.

This girl is half-white & Half pakistani from what i heard.
Still who cares who she marries.

In that case her white mother would have been there in photo, so no she is full-Pakistani.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom