What's new

Yeh Dekhin ho kya raha ha is Mulk main?

This is worse than dictatorship.
If those people ho armed then what will imported government do?

Pakistanis used to brag about their gun collection, its utter shame that those guns will remain as showpiece items to entertain guests.

I am at a loss of words. I mean, I am speechless. Stripping women and children naked. I mean I dont know what to say. They are animals of the lowest order
This should be enough to try them for war crimes and crimes against humanity in international courts.

Problem is I am having hard time accepting the narrative shaped by some people..
There are other accounts that refute this. One of the example is account written by urdu digest founder in his biography who was in Bengal 1971 with mujeeb when war started
What someone believe is his or her choice, I am no one to comment on it but as a person should have right to know & read historical accounts of the events have importance in Pakistan's History and same you I too refuse to accept narrative shaped by few belongs to that side of obder.

I too could question their narrative on the basis of logic and historical accounts some of which were written by high ranking Indian officers like one the RAW head who wrote a book just couple of years back (currently forgetting his name)

Secondly it is obviously that Mujeeb was going to tell his main objectives to a western Pakistani who even at that time was considered person of central right ideology.

In my opinion, only thing that will force the public to the streets is inflation.

We just hope that the figures go beyond the 100% figure (at 41% currently) and hope. These crooks will be ruling beyond the 90 days window, so chances are good the 100% inflation number will be reached in a few months time.

There has to be some alternate leadership to lead this movement, if PTI/IK is not willing to.

One can only hope!

Screenshot_20230226-144629~2.png

Remember how I used to fume and rant on PDF years ago? The mods used to ban me. Every word that I uttered can be traced back in older posts. It's too late now. This is crying over spilt milk.

That is all good and well but it’s just that when opposition parties used to speak up against abuses of power, what did IK used to say?

I think we should grab popcorn and enjoy the performances put on by these actors uhm I mean politicians

As much as such schadenfreude can be satisfying, that also makes us just as low and bad as what we are condemning. It ensures that we all remain stuck in the mud, all of us. No, we must rise above it. If IK used to say similar stuff, then shame on him too.

I was labelled traitor/raw agent by members here for speaking against the draconian media suppression ordinance by PTI

Good. I did that too. But why stop now? What was wrong then is just as wrong now. It takes honesty and character to remain true to one's ideals, no matter what. It is not easy, but not to do so is the worst thing a man can do - lose his character.

In my opinion, only thing that will force the public to the streets is inflation.

We just hope that the figures go beyond the 100% figure (at 41% currently) and hope. These crooks will be ruling beyond the 90 days window, so chances are good the 100% inflation number will be reached in a few months time.

There has to be some alternate leadership to lead this movement, if PTI/IK is not willing to.

One can only hope!
Maj General saad rizvi seems to have launched recently

Bohat hi koi kanjar log hai. Both them and their backers.

Mulk ki ma behne ek kar di hai.

'Draw line somewhere': Imran urges judiciary to protect fundamental rights​

Ex-PM alleged that PTI's social media workers were being taken into custody and subjected to torture

News Desk
February 25, 2023

Former prime minister and Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Saturday urged the judiciary to protect the fundamental rights of party members and citizens of Pakistan, asking the Chief Justice of Pakistan, Umar Ata Bandial to "draw a line" somewhere.

"People should have confidence that judiciary will protect them... what namaloom afraad (unidentified persons) and dirty Harry are doing is in front of everyone to see," he said during a press conference flanked by PTI leader Usman Dar and a watchman in education department named Javed Ali.

Javed, during the presser, narrated how he was picked up by some ‘unidentified people’ and was tortured after being taken to an unknown locality blindfolded.

"People came and picked me up and took me to some unknown place. They blindfolded me. They asked me how much money Usman Dar got from you. They had hanged me upside down," he said.

He said that the unknown people stripped him naked and asked him to confess that Usman Dar had taken money from him, saying that they had involved his wife and children too.

Line keeps being adjusted based on $ or pressure from establishment.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom