What's new

Youth accuses Tabhligi Jaamat of spreading coronavirus, shot dead in Prayagraj

The head of the snake is rotten...thats all i can say...i think you can guess what i am trying to say...one reason i packed my bags and left the organization for good....and how will there be a unity...when a brahmin is getting beaten ...no no other section will come for his help...as they see them as selfish , discriminators...which in 99% of the case would be the correct judgement...there is a saying in tamil nadu...if you see a snake and brahmin in one place...leave the snake hit the brahmin...unless true sanatana dharma takes hold in its original form...i see no unity among this section of people.
How is the reaction of hindus in yamil nadu about more than 550 tableegis contracting corona till now?are they angry just like people of other states or is everything normal?

@jamahir This discussion is being done on PDF. Wonder how much is being discussed by Hindutwadis.
I am not a supporter of RSS but I do believe that they are a necessary evil in India. Hope Tamil Nadu Hindus really get their act together. I don't mean that there should be riots or anything but yeah at least learn to protect yourself in a proactive manner.

But what are hindus of tamil nadu doing?they simply dont have any unity...i see the same trend in kerala,AP and Tamil nadu...telangana and karnataka are far better as far as hindus' unity is concerned.

How is the reaction of hindus in yamil nadu about more than 550 tableegis contracting corona till now?are they angry just like people of other states or is everything normal?

@jamahir This discussion is being done on PDF. Wonder how much is being discussed by Hindutwadis.

Good point.

I would say many more times on FB, Twitter and WhatsApp.

Even Bhakts working in GCC feel safe doing it.

Such acts will bring more love and affection towards muslims in India...

I loved it

UP is a particular lawless state where it is not difficult to obtain fire arms and that makes it easier for people to make foolish decisions like deciding to kill someone.

Why is Anurag Thakur, Kapil Mishra etc still out in the open?

Good question.

Such acts will bring more love and affection towards muslims in India...

Like i say... Indian Muslims should stop trying to appease the bloodthirsty Nazi Hindutva... Instead they need to pickup an AK-47 and fight for their freedom!!!

How many muslims were shot dead during recent Delhi pogrom? How many of those who shot them dead were punished?
Hundreds and thousands Muslims were butchered by Hindutvaism...
A bullet back is poetic justice.

do u have any evidence that muslims were involved?
have you read the news item in the OP?why do you muslims never accept the mistakes?why do you always try to escape from taking responsiblity?why do you always search for conspiracy theories?why do you always try do defend murderers and terrorists?when will learn to own your mistakes?

People in cities are shit scared...and 800 from my state went to delhi...500 traced and quarantined ...the rest 300 have gone into hiding...for what ? no one knows...so everyone one is angry...angry is an understatement actually....but they are safe in tamil nadu...as tamils are pu@@#$%...they wont lift their lungis to save their mothers.

But what are hindus of tamil nadu doing?they simply dont have any unity...i see the same trend in kerala,AP and Tamil nadu...telangana and karnataka are far better as far as hindus' unity is concerned.
There is no reason for that in the south- Both communities consider themselves as Indian first- There is great unity between Muslims and Hindus in South.

He may have been booked by the cops had someone cared to complain. Instead they shot him dead. And the money is for his family that lost a potential earning member, not for the dead man.

You know damn well the police wouldn’t have booked him Gangu.

People in cities are shit scared...and 800 from my state went to delhi...500 traced and quarantined ...the rest 300 have gone into hiding...for what ? no one knows...so everyone one is angry...angry is an understatement actually....but they are safe in tamil nadu...as tamils are pu@@#$%...they wont lift their lungis to save their mothers.
If you think harming another human being just for his beliefs is being brave and not doing so is a pussy- Then ok- I would rather be known as a pussy- We have more urgent issues to tackle- Hindus vs Muslims are not one of them.

If you think harming anotheWr human being just for his beliefs is being brave and not doing so is a pussy- Then ok- I would rather be known as a pussy
First dont put words in my mouth...and how did you come to the stupid conclusion that i want to hurt someone for their belief ? read and use your peanut brain for once before posting garbage....the other side is literally chopping humans alive left and right based on their "belief" and you have the audacity to question ours.

The only ones who are being harmed are the RSS and hindu activists who stand up against conversion...and they are getting chopped left and right by muslim extremists in tamil nadu .whats your opinion on these extremists killing rss officials in chennai unprovoked ? or its ok if people like mr ramalingam who confronted conversion verbally are brutally hacked to death ?

Verbal confrontation that later led to his hand and legs being chopped.

- we have more urgent issues to tackle- Hindus vs Muslims are not one of them.

exactly :lol:

Last edited:
have you read the news item in the OP?why do you muslims never accept the mistakes?why do you always try to escape from taking responsiblity?why do you always search for conspiracy theories?why do you always try do defend murderers and terrorists?when will learn to own your mistakes?
why do hindus support extremists and allow ISIS version of hindus form government in India?

Back
Top Bottom