What's new

Zaid Hamid on Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, I never knew he suggested Taliban rule in Pakistan.

This is Fact, he suggested Khilafah he praised Taliban rule of Afghanistan before US Invasion, did you know that. Go through his website watch all videos you will come to know what he wants. He is awaiting that "rule over hindustan" compare him to IK Z.H is out of his mind I would seriously question him why not come forwards with solutions for betterment of Pakistan then his "khurrafat" lol.

I cannot pursue or pressure you to pickup a specific certain Political Party but Vote a Political Party that would seriously change Pakistan positively but you have no real option left not even Army. You have all the right to question and critic PTI IK but seriously i recently saw a clip Z.H was dissing mushrraf for all the mess. Before you blame IK to be "pro darhee" look around other Political Parties having militant wings with links to TTP and other talibanish groups.

This is Fact, he suggested Khilafah he praised Taliban rule of Afghanistan before US Invasion, did you know that. Go through his website watch all videos you will come to know what he wants. He is awaiting that "rule over hindustan" compare him to IK Z.H is out of his mind I would seriously question him why not come forwards with solutions for betterment of Pakistan then his "khurrafat" lol.

I cannot pursue or pressure you to pickup a specific certain Political Party but Vote a Political Party that would seriously change Pakistan positively but you have no real option left not even Army. You have all the right to question and critic PTI IK but seriously i recently saw a clip Z.H was dissing mushrraf for all the mess. Before you blame IK to be "pro darhee" look around other Political Parties having militant wings with links to TTP and other talibanish groups.

You didn't get my sarcasm, did you?

I very well know what he stands for and nowhere he supports Taliban form of Government in Pakistan, I actually never saw him praising the Taliban Government in Afghanistan, if you have any video or something, enlighten me please. Secondly, he supports the idea of Iqbal. To me, he has done a very good job of reviving Iqbal. He supports the form of government that Jinnah and Iqbal suggested. Not what Mullahs want.

You need to research more on his stance. IK on other hand clearly wants to have a dialogue with people who have beheaded our soldiers and openly waged war against our Nation.

You didn't get my sarcasm, did you?

I very well know what he stands for and nowhere he supports Taliban form of Government in Pakistan, I actually never saw him praising the Taliban Government in Afghanistan, if you have any video or something, enlighten me please. Secondly, he supports the idea of Iqbal. To me, he has done a very good job of reviving Iqbal. He supports the form of government that Jinnah and Iqbal suggested. Not what Mullahs want.

You need to research more on his stance. IK on other hand clearly wants to have a dialogue with people who have beheaded our soldiers and openly waged war against our Nation.

Hi, thankyou for your point of view my views are based on his videos I am a critic similar to you being critic of IK. Meanwhile please don't wait for yahoodion ki sazish aur ghazwa e hind e Z.H sounds ridiculous atleast IK does not sound so idiotic.

Now let me ask you everyday 15-25 people die in Karachi and many families affected by ancient form of rules like karo kari and I can list you numerous forced village rules in Punjab and Sindh and Baluchistan, isn't this terrorism lets forget IK tell me which government has even solved such problems and how do you expect to eradicate it with forced operations all across Pakistan is it even possible we all saw 8 Years of Army and civil martial law which basically solved nothing on grass root levels. Do you have Funds for massive an all out military operations all across Pakistan do you know the repercussions of such Operations on both ends for a long time.

Zaid Hamid made some very valid points. IK needs to do some introspection.
Zaid Hamid has made lot of solid points Indian problem is they hate him for what ever he says even if he will say something good about India they will condemn that too :hitwall: but Imran Khan first needs to decide on which side he want to be he has to choose either he has to choose to stand with Islam clearly or with liberals and stop trying to be neutral and make every one happy secondly he needs to be careful in selecting people around him and with this system it will be really hard for him to bring change

Good about india?zaid hamid?i'm confused coz these 2 don't coexist.The man's common sense is corrupted by his own insatiable hatred.

This line below is epic.

You have not learnt anything since you arrogant and infamous speech at the world cup in 1992, Astaghfurullah. Your nature is still the same --unwise and arrogant, even if you well meaning.

254639_438218542903492_259697430_n.jpg

From your talk it looks like a patriotic and nationalist is very rare to find in your country.
Is it like one among 10000?
In my country 99 out of 100 are patriotic and nationalist so I can't have high respect for someone just for that. I have to account for his or her level of intellect before showing any respect.

Both IK and ZH are extremists. The only difference is IK is much more sophisticated in his extremism. He can polish his views to sound good in a host country. This is something illiterates and sadak chhap like ZH cannot understand. In the long run, IK will be disastrous for both India and Pakistan as he is one of those Taliban sympathizers who was eagerly supporting Shariat ka Nizam in Swat.

For you may be patriotism and nationalism is not something important that you have to show respect. But for me it's most important. I don't your yard stick of measuring intellectual because you guys call even justice of your country idiot when he says something which you guys don't like.

From your talk it looks like a patriotic and nationalist is very rare to find in your country.
Is it like one among 10000?
In my country 99 out of 100 are patriotic and nationalist so I can't have high respect for someone just for that. I have to account for his or her level of intellect before showing any respect.

Both IK and ZH are extremists. The only difference is IK is much more sophisticated in his extremism. He can polish his views to sound good in a host country. This is something illiterates and sadak chhap like ZH cannot understand. In the long run, IK will be disastrous for both India and Pakistan as he is one of those Taliban sympathizers who was eagerly supporting Shariat ka Nizam in Swat.

When did he support Shariat in Swat? Btw anti-millitary operations doesn't mean he supports what they were doing, most people were against the Iraq War, does that mean they supported Saddam?

Also, why would he be disastrous for India, He's for:

-De-weaponisation of the country
-No millitary camps
-Most anti-war politician in the country
-ISI to be put under goverments eye
-More trade with India

Maybe a stable and progressive Pakistan is not in Indians interests?

Beware of this maniac Imran Khan.

Analysis by Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid
You have not learnt anything since you arrogant and infamous speech at the world cup in 1992, Astaghfurullah. Your nature is still the same --unwise and arrogant, even if you well meaning.

I wonder whether Mr.Hamid has done anything for the country, let alone bringing some honour

last night i was watching some vedios of hasan nissar and najam sethi...i liked their rationale and they gained my respect..i wonder what do pakistanis think about these guys

last night i was watching some vedios of hasan nissar and najam sethi...i liked their rationale and they gained my respect..i wonder what do pakistanis think about these guys

Many Pakistanis who want progress support them, the rest call them traitors and paid servants of India and America.

I wonder whether Mr.Hamid has done anything for the country, let alone bringing some honour

He's done a lot for other countries, he fought 6 years against the Soviets for the Afghan resistance.

Many Pakistanis who want progress support them, the rest call them traitors and paid servants of India and America.

that did not suprise me..but people like them are rare these days

Beware of this maniac Imran Khan.

Analysis by Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid

I am horrified to hear your interview in front of our arch enemies and your analysis of the crisis that Pakistan face today. If this is your vision and plan, then may Allah protect Pakistan from the Tsunami you want to bring with the help of "Three Foreign Ministers' youso proudly own. Your entire analysis of TTP, militancy, Jihad, terrorism is so dammed confused that I could not understand what are you trying to say. You took the total blameupon Pakistan, completely ignoring the ground realities of Indian sponsored terrorism in Pakistan even right now.
Every insult, every humiliation, even allegation and every lie that Indian anchor threw towards Pakistan, army and ISI, you accepted without objection without defending Pakistan's position.

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day. I can't believe that I am agreeing with Zaid Hamid here. I watched that program (I think it was posted by some member on this website) and was appalled to see the reaction of Imran to the allegations the anchor was repeatedly throwing at him, and most of the words the anchor was using were pure Hindi words thus incomprehensible for me at least. He should have asked him to tone down and come up with some counter arguments, he acted quite "unpolitician" like in that show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom