What's new

Zaid Hamid on Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time he spoke against IK so thread is legitimate...........:smokin:

That is up to moderators to decide. By the way Z.H was ok until 2008 after that he is plainly ridiculous specially after his TV programs were banned and other restrictions might be driving him crazy. Z.H might be patriotic but what he is suggesting is not in the interest of Pakistan we cannot afford Taliban Rule in this Century in Pakistan, we want and need progressive modern Pakistan like Turkey and then once we reach there we need Chancellorship or Presidential Rule and get rid of british system of ruling.

He is blinded by patriotism to the point that anything wrong happens in Pakistan must be a non-Pakistanis conspiracy/fault, his patriotism does more damage than good for the country.

Extremist Mullahs & Liberal Extremists have shacked Pakistan to it's cores - Yeah he goes to exaggerate the involvement of others but saying that there is no involvement at all is also as naive as his belief about conspiracy, his type of persons are there in every society, Don't go far there was thread about UK's nut who was suggesting to nuke Pak-Afgan border, Pick any country do little research you will find. In case of ZH some self styled intellectual have made him more popular while trying to prove him fool.

That is up to moderators to decide. By the way Z.H was ok until 2008 after that he is plainly ridiculous specially after his TV programs were banned and other restrictions might be driving him crazy. Z.H might be patriotic but what he is suggesting is not in the interest of Pakistan we cannot afford Taliban Rule in this Century in Pakistan, we want and need progressive modern Pakistan like Turkey and then once we reach there we need Chancellorship or Presidential Rule and get rid of british system of ruling.

He is suggesting like other Pakistanis are suggesting. He is not in govt. that his suggestions will be implemented. On one hand you guys advocate freedom of speech but on other hand can't tolerate/ignore the views where you are not agreed.

Extremist Mullahs & Liberal Extremists have shacked Pakistan to it's cores - Yeah he goes to exaggerate the involvement of others but saying that there is no involvement at all is also as naive as his belief about conspiracy, his type of persons are there in every society, Don't go far there was thread about UK's nut who was suggesting to nuke Pak-Afgan border, Pick any country do little research you will find. In case of ZH some self styled intellectual have made him more popular while trying to prove him fool.

I didn't deny there is foreign interference going on in Pakistan, but ZH makes all sorts of other absurd propositions which makes even the real claims loose gravitas. Liberal exremists are a counter-weight to his and other Mullahs BS, regardless of how many there is in the country, they don't go around blowing themselves up and causing chaos.

Damn, I never knew he suggested Taliban rule in Pakistan.

As far as I know this guy, he's the biggest voice against the TTP in Pakistan. The one who speaks without any fear. His stance on Imran also looks legitimate to me. Actually, Imran Khan is the one who's suggesting Taliban rule in Pakistan right now. He says, if he comes in power, all Military operations will be stopped and he will talk to the TTP guys. And the next day, we'll have them marching towards Islamabad again.

I didn't deny there is foreign interference going on in Pakistan, but ZH makes all sorts of other absurd propositions which makes even the real claims loose gravitas. Liberal exremists are a counter-weight to his and other Mullahs BS, regardless of how many there is in the country, they don't go around blowing themselves up and causing chaos.

Everyone is entitled to express his views - Pakistan belongs to him as much as it belongs to me. For me most of time he is building castle in air and to him i am ignorant. So, If i don't like his view than i should ignore and move on, sometime i used to crack jokes about him but nothing more or less than that. And extremists are dangerous for any social fabric of any society irrespective of what kind of views they hold. Illiterate mullahs who force beard and hijab are as much bad for Pakistan as the extreme liberals who encourage nudity in society in name of freedom and in Pakistan majority don't like these extreme.

PS: Where nut jobs are killing the innocents there so called educated liberals as well who are supporting of innocent killing and collective punishment.

Everyone is entitled to express his views - Pakistan belongs to him as much as it belongs to me. For me most of time he is building castle in air and to him i am ignorant. So, If i don't like his view than i should ignore and move on, sometime i used to crack jokes about him but nothing more or less than that. And extremists are dangerous for any social fabric of any society irrespective of what kind of views they hold. Illiterate mullahs who force beard and hijab are as much bad for Pakistan as the extreme liberals who encourage nudity in society in name of freedom and in Pakistan majority don't like these extreme.

They too are also entitled to their views. They are not encouraging "nudity in society", they are only for people to live thier own lives and mind their own business. The opposite of the illiterate Mullahs who, as you have acknowledged, are forcing others to follow their beliefs at gunpoint.

They too are also entitled to their views. They are not encouraging "nudity in society", they are only for people to live thier own lives and mind their own business. The opposite of the illiterate Mullahs who, as you have acknowledged, are forcing others to follow their beliefs at gunpoint.

They force to wear hijab, others makes laws not to wear. Difference is one holds gun, other make his wish legitimate - That's hypocrisy.

They force to wear hijab, others makes laws not to wear. Difference is one holds gun, other make his wish legitimate - That's hypocrisy.

If your talking about an existing liberal party in Pakistan calling for a ban on Religious clothing then I want to see a source. Otherwise your argument holds no weight, Liberals in Pakistan are not for banning any religious dress.

If you carefully listen to what this lal topiwala has been saying in the past few years, it is very obvious that he wants to the military to take-over power in Pakistan and wants to be emir/caliph/sultan during the martial rule. He feels that no one is fit to rule Pakistan except himself.
He thinks Im-the-dim is a hurdle in his path. Im-the-dim has some mass base following, whereas lal topiwala has no such mass following, just some facebook fans. Also, Im-the-dim has mass appeal and many of lal topiwala's fanboys are also Im-the-dim's followers. Maybe thats why his rants against Im-the-dim..

If you carefully listen to what this lal topiwala has been saying in the past few years, it is very obvious that he wants to the military to take-over power in Pakistan and wants to be emir/caliph/sultan during the martial rule. He thinks Im-the-dim is a hurdle in his path. Im-the-dim has some mass base follwoing, whereas lal topiwala has no such mass follwoing, just some facebook fans. Maybe thats why his rants against Im-the-dim..

Your spot on! Many of his followers are already claiming him to be the "green eyed" caliph who will take over Delhi in the ghazwa-e-hind prophesy. He's just blowhard scam artist like most Mullahs.

Now you realize why he's so obsessed with ghazwa-e-hind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your spot on! Many of his followers are already claiming him to be the "green eyed" caliph who will take over Delhi in the ghazwa-e-hind prophesy. He's just blowhard scam artist like most Mullahs.

Now you realize why he's so obsessed with ghazwa-e-hind.

All this is side story, jst to be in for extreme religious pakistani society, he & the power behind him knows that not what all he tells gona happen 2marow bt most his lectures end up on one spot?
Unite the nation,finish this croupt govt & this croupt system of elections, & progress in the country,for imran & for musharf he has said many times that they are patriots but they have bad adies with them, & he is right?
He isn't a politician though to understand many policies , bt he is right if somehow, a chAnge can be brought in by anyone to have a system in pakistan in which any of patriots needs the croupts for the running of uncroupt govt!
I accept his POV this far, but in case there is force hidden & commanded by RAYMOND DAVIS like guys to steel our nucks ZH would be a new pro-pakistan malitia to join with?
4/G war afpac?
He is the face in case!
He is patriot, with out any fear, & its nt important tht all his tellings should be followed,bt he must be given a fair chance at least on PDF since he defends pakarmy to his teeth!
If you agree with him, its ok
If you nt, it must be ok too?
Personal likes & dislikes shouldn't be written as laws!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is not hated in India. We enjoy his entertainment. He is the best comedian Pakistan has produced.

Lol.... If you r with PTI then you r good, beautiful, tiger, what not, otherwise worst enemy of Humanity...

Sorry Zaid Hamid, I can feel you!! Btw is it same Zaid Hamid which has been hated so much in India?

Whatever you say about Zaid Hamid but i respect him because he is patriotic & nationalist. Is being Pakistani he has full rights to express his concerns and opinion. Although most of time he lose his senses in passion for Pakistan but he do hold many genuine points which can't be ignored. So - instead of discarding, one should take genuine concerns and must try to address rather than discarding everything.

From your talk it looks like a patriotic and nationalist is very rare to find in your country.
Is it like one among 10000?
In my country 99 out of 100 are patriotic and nationalist so I can't have high respect for someone just for that. I have to account for his or her level of intellect before showing any respect.

Both IK and ZH are extremists. The only difference is IK is much more sophisticated in his extremism. He can polish his views to sound good in a host country. This is something illiterates and sadak chhap like ZH cannot understand. In the long run, IK will be disastrous for both India and Pakistan as he is one of those Taliban sympathizers who was eagerly supporting Shariat ka Nizam in Swat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom