What's new

Zen-sation: China, India Team-up to Shoot Epic Buddhist Blockbuster

No. The Journey to the West is a fictional classic drama which some loose reference to Xuanzang. This movie is likely to depict historical fact, record by Xuanzang and won't carry any of the monkey king character or his Xuanang's demon disciplines. It's going to stay true to historical facts as Xuanzang is a real character. True story.

Yes, I watched the long trailer. No fictional characters.

No. The Journey to the West is a fictional classic drama which some loose reference to Xuanzang. This movie is likely to depict historical fact, record by Xuanzang and won't carry any of the monkey king character or his Xuanang's demon disciplines. It's going to stay true to historical facts as Xuanzang is a real character. True story.

Oh I love the monkey king and his mischievous adventures. I grew up reading them. Though I like the "water margin- outlaws of the marsh" the better.

Tks for the clarification.. I'm aware of the legacy of Xuanzang, Was just referring to the fact that even Journey to the West was loosely based on him as you rightly pointed out even though it is fantasized

upload_2016-5-2_10-37-56.png

upload_2016-5-2_10-39-19.png

upload_2016-5-2_10-39-59.png

Any initiative that brings Asian peoples closer is welcome.

Agreed more people to people contact needs to be encouraged between India & China

I am hoping this will be a blockbuster in both countries. It would be a good show of soft-cooperation between the two nations.

Agreed, enhance cooperation between the 2 countries will slowly pave way for a solution to the border problem :cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom