What's new

10 things never say to Pakistani

11. Are you an Indian ?
They really get pissed off by this question:bounce:.

This used to be a funny thing. I had another Pakistani friend who constantly got asked this. He stared calling himself brazilian. That is because noone believed him when he said he was from pakistan and he even tried spain unsuccessfully. We named him "Ramesh".

Back to previous point, based on these criteria despite having same name dishes of India & Pakistan are different, So stop parroting Indian cuisine, Indian cuisine. :pop:

BTW - One was Haydrabadi Haleem and other was Persian Haleem in previous post.

the cuisine was originated in India so why cant i say its Indian cuisine? if u disagree accept my challenge and bring me the one indian/pakistani dish which exist outside subcontinent.

I have tasted Persian Haleem as well Arabian Hareesa .. they are quite different from hydertabadi haleem!

the cuisine was originated in India so why cant i say its Indian cuisine? if u disagree accept my challenge and bring me the one indian/pakistani dish which exist outside subcontinent.

I have tasted Persian Haleem as well Arabian Hareesa .. they are quite different from hydertabadi haleem!

Crow is white.....

Beef Kabab.

Balti Murgh

Beef Tikka Boti

Makhandi Halwa

Daal Gosht

Palak Gosht

AAlu Gosht
etc etc etc

An Indian girl asked me
Are you an Arab?
My response:disagree:
Then she said
You must be north Indian
My response :astagh:
Then she said
You don't look like a desi
My answer was:azn:
She asked me for my number
My response was:cheesy:

An Pakistani girl asked me
Are you an Arab?
My response:disagree:
Then she said
You must be from Lahore My response :astagh:
Then she said
You don't look like a desi
My answer was:azn:
She asked me for my number
My response was:cheesy:

See its very easy to create stories

Interesting experiences, I met only three Pakistanis/origins when i was in US.

I put on my tracksuit on the very first morning there. it was Sunday and no body was on street that morning. I saw a cab parked on the road and fair was written on the back of it. I was just checking the fair and driver came. He asked if i wanted to hire the cab. I said i am just taking stroll on this lovely morning. Then he spoke in hindi and asked whether i am from india. I was bit surprised because i thought he is some middle eastern guy. He turned out to be Pakistani living there since 13 years. We chatted for 10 minutes. He was telling me that this town becomes ghost town on Sunday morning lol.

More interesting one,
I got on bus and a gal was sitting beside me. Beautiful 'Latina' i might add. Suddenly she started an heated discussion with another 'latina' friend. Discussion was about my hindi, more like if i know hindi or not. I was quite surprised from their curiosity. So i simply asked whats the fight all about? She replied with a question if i know hindi. I told her i do and it is my first language. They knew i am an indian but They were surprised when i told them i just came here a month before and its my first trip. Later i came to know about their Pakistani origins and they were not at all related to latin origin. Suddenly their stop came before i could asked their numbers :P. I learned a lesson from this encounter. Can you guess it ?

Answer : No, im indian.. and married to my uncles dog... or the uncle himself. :cheers:

Had beer with him the night before he died... cool fella... loved hot bi..ches and scotch... and charas too..

You can also simply say i am pakistani and married to a Arab Camel

You casually met a Pakistani in India? Cool story, bro.

I am not sure if you are aware, i have interacted with group of college students in my college days in my home state itself...There is always some kind of college level team from Pakistan comes to partcipate various kinds of events that is done by Central Gov...I have participated in 3 of them...So it is not unsual to see Pakistan students who visit India regularly..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom