What's new

Plans to harass and crush Pak army from multiple sides- such plans likely to fail

Conspiracy theories still works among the TTA.... Honest introspection seems to be more poisonous ....

Again a one liner. Sadly.

personal attacks will not do. you are a senior member. you can do much much much better. Much Much!

So you fail to provide any basis for your contention, just as expected.

Bhai jaan

instead of educating yourself, you are asking me to give proof of 2+2 =4.

This is behas brai behas.

As I said, little knowledge can be dangerous.

Please educate yourself. As I said before.

Forming strong opinions based on ignorance is never good. Never!

personal attacks will not do. you are a senior member. you can do much much much better. Much Much!

Bhai jaan

Sir, calling me ignorant will never substitute for any semblance of proof for your contention that 200 years of history has something to with why Martial Law was declared in Pakistan. You said it, and I challenged it. Calling me ignorant indicates that you have no way of supporting it.

Please feel free not to respond, and I will understand, but I ask again: What has 200 years of history to do with why Pakistan has ended up with the Martial Laws that it did? Now you see a grand conspiracy against the Army, while ignoring the fact that is by the Army's decision that it finds itself engaged in areas where it has no business.

Having said that, a disciplined and motivated force like the Army can still probably deal with all its foes. But, as I said before, it will not be easy.

I bow out of this thread.

Please be serious.

You are a senior member, contribute positively. Why take 2-bit jokerish shots on a very very serious situation.

all this has longer term repercussions for all of us.

Do you want to see militarizes of the region lined up in aggressive posture?

Please do not joke about this.

Thank you

Well if all three neighbors are exchanging rounds with Pakistan, the fault must be with the neighbors. Right? The intent of thread is to demonize your neighbors, so whilst demonizing, wouldn't it be nice to grandiosely proclaim superiority, as both arguments end up being a puff of smoke.

Well if all three neighbors are exchanging rounds with Pakistan, the fault must be with the neighbors. Right? The intent of thread is to demonize your neighbors, so whilst demonizing, wouldn't it be nice to grandiosely proclaim superiority, as both arguments end up being a puff of smoke.

you questions are mixed with statements.

Please clarify which is which.

Instead of wringing out conspiracy theories about, how it nefarious scheme by all of Pakistan's neighbors to crush Pakistan from all sides.

Why aren't Pakistanis wondering, that only common denominator here is Pakistan.

What is that, Pakistan exporting from its borders...that all her neighbors are having resort to violence?

Are you saying that the decisions made by the Army to interfere in the internal affairs of the country have their roots in 200 years of history of the region? How so, Sir? It is the direct result of these choices made in the early days of the country, and compounded by the last few decades that have stretched out the Army's roles in many areas, compared to only the one that is the constitutional right to cover.

Great as its men are, and try as hard as it might, how can it ever do all of the tasks that civilian authority is supposed to perform, while giving its primary role the 100% that it deserves?

Looking forward rather than back, the Army must now build up civilian authority so that it has an effective partner in facing these dire challenges that are surely upcoming. That would be the best path to follow, but it will take time to deliver results.

This is your post number 67.

Please do not change the goal posts.

Bhai jaan

One line expression was much better than your entire freshly cooked conspiracy buddy... I don't indulge in attacking personally(Sorry if you construed it personal attack) however I too expected much much better narration folded with realism than the same rhetoric from TTAs here...

Instead of wringing out conspiracy theories about, how it nefarious scheme by all of Pakistan's neighbors to crush Pakistan from all sides.

Why aren't Pakistanis wondering, that only common denominator here is Pakistan.

What is that, Pakistan exporting from its borders...that all her neighbors are having resort to violence?

Bhai Jaan

you are so prejudiced about Pakistan that you refuse to learn geography.

Sad!

Read your post and cry about your regional knowledge when you said "all of Pakistan's neighbors to crush Pakistan from all sides."

What is going on with Bharati education system.

I thought ours was the most terrible. But may be not.

read again. there are no questions. Just a rhetorical one

exactly.

Please do not masquerade your statements as questions.

Thank you.

Bhai Jaan

you are so prejudiced about Pakistan that you refuse to learn geography.

Sad!

Read your post and cry about your regional knowledge when you said "all of Pakistan's neighbors to crush Pakistan from all sides."

What is going on with Bharati education system.

I thought ours was the most terrible. But may be not.

exactly.

Please do not masquerade your statements as questions.

Thank you.

Avoiding the real question and Nitpicking are we?

How long is your border with China? ..dil ki tasali ke liye....lets change it to 75% of Pakistan's neighbours and 98% of Pakistan's borders.

And it is not like Chinese are not complaining either.

Avoiding the real question and Nitpicking are we?

How long is your border with China? ..dil ki tasali ke liye....lets change it to 75% of Pakistan's neighbours and 98% of Pakistan's borders.

And it is not like Chinese are not complaining either.

Sometimes length of the border trumps the positive impact of a country.

However it doesn't give you a free hand to not learn the geography. :-)

peace

Sometimes length of the border trumps the positive impact of a country.

However it doesn't give you a free hand to not learn the geography. :-)

peace

You still did not answer the question.

What is that, Pakistan exporting at its borders...that 3 out of 4 her neighbors are having resort to violence on her borders and yet the fourth one is complaining ?

No Sir,

We are not "fully streched" militarily.

We can still field an extra division or two on short notice.

Never forget that we are martial nation in our own way. Sure we cannot take on very big powers in the world who are 5-10 bigger than us.

But for smaller ones, we can easily make tin cans out of them.

sir you said PA increased in numbers, did they raised new divisions? and is the entire border of afghanistan and iran, now manned? we do know that border with FATA is more or less sealed due to operation, but is it the case with entire 3000+ km western border?

Sir, calling me ignorant will never substitute for any semblance of proof for your contention that 200 years of history has something to with why Martial Law was declared in Pakistan. You said it, and I challenged it. Calling me ignorant indicates that you have no way of supporting it.

Please feel free not to respond, and I will understand, but I ask again: What has 200 years of history to do with why Pakistan has ended up with the Martial Laws that it did? Now you see a grand conspiracy against the Army, while ignoring the fact that is by the Army's decision that it finds itself engaged in areas where it has no business.

Having said that, a disciplined and motivated force like the Army can still probably deal with all its foes. But, as I said before, it will not be easy.

I bow out of this thread.
Socio-political in this region has its roots in history. @FaujHistorian is right. Every cause of instability, ranging from ethnic nationalism to sectarian divide, has its roots in history, and it is this instability that eventually leads to Martial Law.

Martial Law was never the cause or root of problems, it was always the result of multiple problems and destabilizing events occurring at the same time. It was always an effect, not a cause.

Granted, some elements within the military may, at some point in time, have been misguided or fallen prey to a hunger for power, but the situation always provided them with an opportunity and a level of justification.
Conspiracy theories still works among the TTA.... Honest introspection seems to be more poisonous ....
Geopolitical analyses are not conspiracy theories. This trend of labeling anything you disagree as a conspiracy theory is nothing more than an intellectually dishonest way of dismissing legitimate arguments.

Our introspection is none of your business. We do more than enough introspection. Certainly more than you people do. But we will not bash ourselves. We still have self respect, no matter how much that upsets you Indians. Maybe when some of your Bharti hypocrites start doing some actual introspection instead of blaming everything from rapes to a lack of toilets on the ISI, we'll start taking your ''advice'' seriously.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom