Plans to harass and crush Pak army from multiple sides- such plans likely to fail

Good points in the rest of your post.

Could you elaborate on this part of your post? (I quoted above)

If I am not wrong TTP (another faction of Afghan Taliban) or so called Baluchistan fighters (both are terrorists for me) are your own people. Their is something wrong that they picked up guns against their own state. Your neighbours has not killed so much people including army personels which these terrosist groups has done. There are other groups based according to sects which kill people belonging to other sects. Ain't your Armed Forces fighting a war within your country against these people or you still consider external threats more potent than them.

I see news about shelling on Pakistani positions in three points.

1. Afghanistani army shelling in Angor Ada, Wazirastan.
------- Result: 1 Afghanistani soldier dead, 2 Pakistani soldiers injured
2. iranian border gaurds fired mortars in Punjgor, Balochistan
----- Luckily no casualties (that I know off)

3. Today Indian Shelling on Sialkot working border
--- Unconfirmed reports of one Indian soldier dead

Purpose: Pressure Pak army to direct its attention from internal situation thus providing relief to Taliban-bastards, and corrupt mafias (working on behalf of India and others)

What Pakistani army should do:

respond in kind, but do not get distracted and play into the hand of anti-Pakistan forces.
I feel that none of them including Iranian Ayatullah, Indian Modi, and Afgahnistani Abdullah Abdulla have balls to do anything more than firing few shots.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee @Donatello, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi,

@Joe Shearer, @scorpionx, @Irfan Baloch, @orangzaib, @jhungary, @Xeric, @Icarus, @CENTCOM, @Emilly David

It's just coincidence, not a big conspiracy. Besides, shelling in Indo-Pak border is a regular affair.

If I am not wrong TTP (another faction of Afghan Taliban) or so called Baluchistan fighters (both are terrorists for me) are your own people. Their is something wrong that they picked up guns against their own state. Your neighbours has not killed so much people including army personels which these terrosist groups has done. There are other groups based according to sects which kill people belonging to other sects. Ain't your Armed Forces fighting a war within your country against these people or you still consider external threats more potent than them.

Thanks.

please remember that "your own people" is a loaded term.

Is a "swedish born" bank robber that murders bank officer in Sweden and does it multiple times, will be called "your own people"? And sweeds will come out in force supporting the robber in the name of "our people"?

So we must keep an eye on exact meaning of a general term in its proper context.

Generally speaking "your own people" is term reserved for law abiding citizens of a country. I hope you understand.

It's just coincidence, not a big conspiracy. Besides, shelling in Indo-Pak border is a regular affair.

My dear sir

Killing of either Bharati or Pakistani soldiers should never be brushed aside like you do.

These are isolated incidents that will not deter Pakistan from the task at hand. .

Thanks for your response.

As I responded to an Bharati poster, border killing of either Bharati or Pakistani soldiers on regular basis should never be brushed aside as "isolated" or "normal".

Never

As I responded to an Bharati poster, border killing of either Bharati or Pakistani soldiers on regular basis should never be brushed aside as "isolated" or "normal".

Never

Its not a very suitable course of action, but it is the ground reality none the less. It serves India's interests to keep showing Pakistan the proverbial stick from time to time and the cross border shelling is just one way that the said task is accomplished. It would be highly appreciated if the governments resolve this matter so that soldiers from either side of the border do not have to suffer unnecessarily, but until any such agreement is worked out, they will continue to do so without a word of complaint.

My dear sir

Killing of either Bharati or Pakistani soldiers should never be brushed aside like you do.

I am not! I am just stating that shelling and deaths in Indo-Pak border is an unfortunate and sad regular affair, you should not see anything more into it unless the shelling escalates to a new level that is irregular!

Thanks.

please remember that "your own people" is a loaded term.

Is a "swedish born" bank robber that murders bank officer in Sweden and does it multiple times, will be called "your own people"?

So we must keep an eye on exact meaning of a general term in its proper context.

Generally speaking "your own people" is term reserved for law abiding citizens of a country. I hope you understand.

My dear sir

Never

I still don't get it. A swedish person robbing us once or muttiple time still be called as swedish. Are thye not (TTP or Baluch terrorist) not your people or we should call them martians :D

If Pakistan is being fired upon from all sides then they should realise they are doing something wrong.
till they dont realise it and address the root cause , these things will keep on happening

I still don't get it. A swedish person robbing us once or muttiple time still be called as swedish. Are thye not (TTP or Baluch terrorist) not your people or we should call them martians :D

Basically his line of argument follows the fact that these people have voluntarily surrendered their position as citizens of Pakistan and have engaged in acts of treason against the state. Thus although they could be said to have been 'our people' at one time, they are now simply people who share our territory and little more.

Good points in the rest of your post.

Could you elaborate on this part of your post? (I quoted above)

Good points.

My news are that Pak army now have enough numbers to have substantial presences on both Indian and Afghanistani borders.

It took around 10 years to build the capacity. But now there are enough numbers to take care of both borders.

In fact One division is being spared for CPEC.

This in addition to heavy presence of rangers in Karachi + Sindh
And FC presence in Balochistan.

So the numbers have changed quite bit compared to 1980-1990 period.

peace

doesn't this mean, that PA is on full stretch? and Pakistan today will be having the largest active border in the world...... and it looks like that won't be changing anytime soon.

Basically his line of argument follows the fact that these people have voluntarily surrendered their position as citizens of Pakistan and have engaged in acts of treason against the state. Thus although they could be said to have been 'our people' at one time, they are now simply people who share our territory and little more.

You need to recruit more Butt Sahibans into the Armed Forces; only the Butt can save our beloved Pakistan ! :pakistan:

Sethiyaan teiii aaaas laiii teiii 35 puncture luggg jandeiii ehhh ! :whistle:

Forgive my broken Punjabi ! :oops:

Sethi Sahib mazaak kar rahaa hooon ! :kiss3:

Abbb Sethi Sahib ghusssaa kar keh kahin russss kay na beth janaa aaap ! :tsk:

So terrorists operating from Pakistan who is not doing anything against Pakistan and attacking ISAF are still your people ? I still see them a problem from Afghanistan prospective even if it is a not a problem for Pakistan.

You need to recruit more Butt Sahibans into the Armed Forces; only the Butt can save our beloved Pakistan ! :pakistan:

Sethiyaan teiii aaaas laiii teiii 35 puncture luggg jandeiii ehhh ! :whistle:

Forgive my broken Punjabi ! :oops:

Sethi Sahib mazaak kar rahaa hooon ! :kiss3:

Abbb Sethi Sahib ghusssaa kar keh kahin russss kay na beth janaa aaap ! :tsk:

Yaar Button koh baray tanasub kay sath rakhna parta hai, woh kiya hai na, char panch butt agar aik unti main akathay hojain toh baqi unit faakon pay uttar aati hai :p:

So terrorists operating from Pakistan who is not doing anything against Pakistan and attacking ISAF are still your people ? I still see them a problem from Afghanistan prospective even if it is a not a problem for Pakistan.

By 'our people' it would imply they are still citizens as they have not renounced their citizenship, an entirely voluntary act, but they are terrorists none the less and are to be treated as such.

Not martians, just bastard criminals.