What's new

Plans to harass and crush Pak army from multiple sides- such plans likely to fail

We support unconditionally our Pak army... Insha'Allah Pak army tackle all the hurdles...
Enimies keep doing what they can and we will keep fighting along with our beloved army..

If Pakistan is being fired upon from all sides then they should realise they are doing something wrong.
till they dont realise it and address the root cause , these things will keep on happening
Each situation has its own dynamics - you can't just lump them all together. The Afghan shelling is tied into Afghan irredentism. The Afghan-Pakistan border is settled under international law but the Afghans refuse to recognize it and their media and politicians continue to inflame domestic sentiment against Pakistan over the issue. The lack of professionalism in the Afghan security forces means this anger results in the kind of incident over border construction that we saw. There is nothing Pakistan can do about that - the Afghans need to come to terms with the fact their claims on the Durand Line have no legal standing.

The Iranians have issues with smugglers and Baloch terrorists, just like Pakistan. As Icarus pointed out, increased security operations and joint Iran-Pakistan border patrolling could help control the flareups.

On the Eastern front, well, we've got plenty of threads discussing that.

I see news about shelling on Pakistani positions in three points.

1. Afghanistani army shelling in Angor Ada, Wazirastan.
------- Result: 1 Afghanistani soldier dead, 2 Pakistani soldiers injured
2. iranian border gaurds fired mortars in Punjgor, Balochistan
----- Luckily no casualties (that I know off)

3. Today Indian Shelling on Sialkot working border
--- Unconfirmed reports of one Indian soldier dead

Purpose: Pressure Pak army to direct its attention from internal situation thus providing relief to Taliban-bastards, and corrupt mafias (working on behalf of India and others)

What Pakistani army should do:

respond in kind, but do not get distracted and play into the hand of anti-Pakistan forces.
I feel that none of them including Iranian Ayatullah, Indian Modi, and Afgahnistani Abdullah Abdulla have balls to do anything more than firing few shots.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee @Donatello, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi,

@Joe Shearer, @scorpionx, @Irfan Baloch, @orangzaib, @jhungary, @Xeric, @Icarus, @CENTCOM, @Emilly David

I am sure Pakistan will be able to crush all three neighbors within minutes.

I see news about shelling on Pakistani positions in three points.

1. Afghanistani army shelling in Angor Ada, Wazirastan.
------- Result: 1 Afghanistani soldier dead, 2 Pakistani soldiers injured
2. iranian border gaurds fired mortars in Punjgor, Balochistan
----- Luckily no casualties (that I know off)

3. Today Indian Shelling on Sialkot working border
--- Unconfirmed reports of one Indian soldier dead

Purpose: Pressure Pak army to direct its attention from internal situation thus providing relief to Taliban-bastards, and corrupt mafias (working on behalf of India and others)

respond in kind, but do not get distracted and play into the hand of anti-Pakistan forces.
I feel that none of them including Iranian Ayatullah, Indian Modi, and Afgahnistani Abdullah Abdulla have balls to do anything more than firing few shots.

@Atanz, @Gufi, @Slav Defence, @Luftwaffe, @WebMaster, @Jungibaaz, @jaibi, @notsuperstitious, @Azlan Haider, @ajpirzada, @DESERT FIGHTER,

@AgNoStiC MuSliM, @Jazzbot, @Jf Thunder, @Hyperion, @JonAsad, @Nihonjin1051, @cirr, @Cherokee @Donatello, @Genesis, @Bamxa, @SarthakGanguly, @Cat Shannon, @Butchcassidy, @Norwegian, @Mr.UTurn, @GreenFalcon, @Syed.Ali.Haider, @KURUMAYA, @Gazi,

@Joe Shearer, @scorpionx, @Irfan Baloch, @orangzaib, @jhungary, @Xeric, @Icarus, @CENTCOM, @Emilly David

TWO CAN PLAY THE same game sir ! Karma is bitch .. ones past deeds will come back to bite his own as.s

I respectfully degree about Eastern front.

Pakistan's Eastern front is now in stalemate. Both Bharat and Pakistan know this border is no longer viable to attack Pakistan. Costs will be too high for both.

Thus India + Iran has shifted their focus on Pakistan's western front.

Luckily Iranians logistics do not allow them for large scale action,
So the only major "soft spot" where Idians and Iranians can manipulate is our border with Afghanistan.

so for the next 5 years, India_+Iran + Pro-Indian groups in Afghanistan will create HUGE danger on Pak-Af border.

Hope this explains.

When I think of Pakistan..I think of a hot geyser spitting hot water all around it. Spitting jihadis and smugglers and drugs and weapons and trouble all around it and into all it's neighbors territories and all its neighbors firing at it to stem the flow of jihadis, Taliban and haqqanis towards Afghanistan, LET, HUM towards India, LEJ, smugglers towards Iran, ETIM and in the future IS towards China and the rest...

it's like a hot geyser on the verge of blowing up, which worries other countries. The US, Russia and China for e.g. are worried about this explosion of jihadis, Islamist and nukes mix that will spill over - the consequences of which scares them.

TWO CAN PLAY THE same game sir ! Karma is bitch .. ones past deeds will come back to bite his own as.s
if lets say we belive what you just said .. then indian sud be waiting for devil to knock on door any minute.. :)
bringing ISIS in this region imagin if u start finding her feet in Indian occuied Kashmir and other cities... we will have to say Karma is B!

keep the concentration on TTP scumbags Indian and Afghani are doing that to shift our concentration from TTP and BLA.

Each situation has its own dynamics - you can't just lump them all together. The Afghan shelling is tied into Afghan irredentism. The Afghan-Pakistan border is settled under international law but the Afghans refuse to recognize it and their media and politicians continue to inflame domestic sentiment against Pakistan over the issue. The lack of professionalism in the Afghan security forces means this anger results in the kind of incident over border construction that we saw. There is nothing Pakistan can do about that - the Afghans need to come to terms with the fact their claims on the Durand Line have no legal standing.

The Iranians have issues with smugglers and Baloch terrorists, just like Pakistan. As Icarus pointed out, increased security operations and joint Iran-Pakistan border patrolling could help control the flareups.

On the Eastern front, well, we've got plenty of threads discussing that.
Sirji
My point was
let us take eg of India China border.we have a border disputes but atleast we have a mechanism to address each others concerns without using our guns. Atleast we have some trust in each other.

now when it comes to Pakistan , none of your neighbours trust you.

You're right! None of the above have balls. Only the Pak Army has big ones! :partay:

And you said just 'firing a few shots'? Those few shots destroyed 82 Pak bunkers of the Rangers along the IB last year! Just imagine what would have happen if they had fired a few more shots! :P

Here's a clip taken by Pak Rangers themselves of Indian mortar firing on one of their neighboring Pak Rangers posts which was completed obliterated...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom