What's new

Aamir Liaquat Exposed.

guy must get an Oscar for acting, I am sure he'll still be able to fool many of our religious women folks & his program will remain a hit...

Ye sare yahoodion ke sazish ha

thats really great shame we need education of religion not thekydaars of religion

Aamir Liaquat Video Being Pulled Off from YouTube

Video of Aamir Liaquat, using abusive language (off-air), that surfaced yesterday and got viral all over social media is being pulled off from YouTube, Facebook and other video sharing websites under the copyright infringement claims by Geo TV.

However, it looks that Geo got little late as video was downloaded to local machines by hundreds, if not thousands. They are not replicating Aamir Liaquat’s video by re-uploading it on count-less servers.

This can serve as a case study for many, who aren’t convinced with social media’s abilities and the power it has got in it’s tools. One video, one day and you are doomed.

And a lesson for media outlets and those who want to pull off a specific video: It’s never easy, near to impossible! So, make sure your video never make it to the social media – or you won’t see the face of life again.

Few believe that video was leaked by someone with aims to blackmail Mr. Aamir Liaquat, who currently hosts a Islamic TV show with ARY TV, while others opine that video was deliberately made viral by Geo TV after Aamir Liaquat moved to ARY Group – but of course, these are theories and we aren’t aware of the facts.

Clip shows him using profanity during recordings of various prgammes, most of them from Aalim Online – a TV show he used to do for Geo TV.

Just in case you haven’t seen Aamir Liaquat’s video – and want to have a peek, go and try your luck on this url.

Aamir Liaquat has termed the video as fake and dubbed.

I wish that all channels must kick on his haunches and be thrown out of programs.

This is a real shame. GEO seems to pulling the YouTube videos off one by one. You can watch the full video (with download links available) here: www[dot]aamirliaquatexposed[dot]com.

Hope that helps.

I have a question that as a muslim when we are under 6 feet in the grave........this question asked from us that u was sunni, shia or what else.....i only knows that question raised by angel will.....whose is ALLAH......whose is your prophet,......but i nevered heard about sects......leave this subject respected members......apni apni kabar mane apny amaal kay hisab k bary mane sochooo.....jo humary nabi ko (na azobillah) galian aur cartoon aur burn quran day manata hy us ko hum zindigi ka sahara manty hain.....i hope its make sence....

Assalam alaikum

Anyhow this guy can say it is editing but when he abused sahaba ( abu bakr and umer r-a ) after that he came and asked for his forgiveness.

TARIQ

I have a question that as a muslim when we are under 6 feet in the grave........this question asked from us that u was sunni, shia or what else.....i only knows that question raised by angel will.....whose is ALLAH......whose is your prophet,......but i nevered heard about sects......leave this subject respected members......apni apni kabar mane apny amaal kay hisab k bary mane sochooo.....jo humary nabi ko (na azobillah) galian aur cartoon aur burn quran day manata hy us ko hum zindigi ka sahara manty hain.....i hope its make sence....

Assalam alaikum

Brother a good appeal by u, but even all sects r not agreed upon the questions asked in the grave ( some have added more questions ).

TARIQ

i agree junaid jamshed yet another strange case

JJ chose a life according to sunnah.he was one of the most succesful pop singers of Pakistan but sacrificed all that glamour to lead a life of islam.
dont thik he is an imposter.

JJ chose a life according to sunnah.he was one of the most succesful pop singers of Pakistan but sacrificed all that glamour to lead a life of islam.
dont thik he is an imposter.

What about the unusual profits he is making from his stores just bcaz of his name?

What about the unusual profits he is making from his stores just bcaz of his name?

well that is business...if people come to his store because they know him and like him...whats wrong with that?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom