What's new

Aamir Liaquat Exposed.

Finally this hypocrite is busted.

One more fact that Geo and ARY aren't doing any good to the 'innocent' people of Pakistan, who can be easily fooled using religion. Good that the people would realize it now.

Finally this hypocrite is busted.

One more fact that Geo and ARY aren't doing any good to the 'innocent' people of Pakistan, who can be easily fooled using religion. Good that the people would realize it now.
JEW TV has 50%+ shares off to Bharat. What else can you expect, with US giving it millions of aid too??
ARY.. It is rumoured to be owned by free-masons, I haven't any authentic sources to believe in though, but hate them too.

ATV, Dawn, News One or what ever it is.. are good ones.. maybe only good ones.... and ofcourse, our same ol forgotton PTV

Duffer mulla at his best, throw all these mullas & exteremist outta Pakistan, first they hated & opposed creation of Pakistan & now they making Pakistanis fool, i hate this amir guy for long from inside, even that time i used to think that why i hate this guy & don't watch his programs, thanks to Allah that he is exposed.

No bro, he is a joker trying to get hearts of people with his fake smile, voice and looks.
He is a .... I am fasting....

No bro, he is a joker trying to get hearts of people with his fake smile, voice and looks.
He is a .... I am fasting....

what you mean ( trying to get hearts of people with his fake smile) he is same as meera reema nargis?:undecided:

BTW my favorite joker is zafri khan and i like tariq teedi nassir chinuti qaiser piya too.i dont like any other joker .

what you mean ( trying to get hearts of people with his fake smile) he is same as meera reema nargis?:undecided:

BTW my favorite joker is zafri khan and i like tariq teedi nassir chinuti qaiser piya too.i dont like any other joker .

what about sajjan abbass??:lol:

From very begining I saw this Amir Liakat, I hated him & he seamed to me a hypocrite,,, some time later his video came out where he talked bad of Umar(r.a) & Abu-Bakr(r.a),,, & NOW this video...

No .1 He is not a Shia , # 2. even if we assume he is one how would you or any one like if i will say zia was a CHEAP SUNNI who screwed this country with his stupid policies.

& # 3, u r wrong...
Only shias curse Abu-Bakr(r.a) & Umar(r.a),,, Video proof has been posted above & u can check for urself,,, He IS a shia...

He is Urdu speaking/Mohajir, but he is not a Shia. His views on the first 3 caliphs are ample proof of that.

A video is posted above where he talked bad of Abu-Bakr(r.a) & Umar(r.a),,, go back & watch that... ur "ample-proof" would go down the drain...

I just don't understand. Why some of you hate him so much? I have seen his shows and I must admit that he had done some good. Aalim online was a good a program. I must be missing something here. It's seem GEO TV replaced him with Junaid Jamshed this year. I like Junaid Jamshed equally.

Now take it easy and have some more Rooh Abza

RoohAfza.jpg

naat and hamd is not biddat...

Naat and Hamad o Sana is not biddet...
Dear brothers, with due respect, hamd-of-GOD ofcourse is right thing to do... BUT "MANY" naats go overboard & attribute divine properties to prophet which is WRONG ...

Don't we say "Al-Hamdulillah" in every prayer, that imply only GOD is worthy of praises... For prophet we r told to pray "durood", which infact is a prayer for prophet that we ask GOD...

-
-
-

Prophet himself forbade us from going overboard in praising him ...

Bukhari:Volumn 8, Book 82, Hadith Number 817.
... Then Allah's Apostle said, 'Do not praise me excessively as Jesus, son of Marry was praised, but call me Allah's Slave and His Apostles.' ...

Prophet even forbade us from praising him over prophet Yunus(Jonah), then why praise him so-much that attribute things to him that belong to GOD only ...

Bukhari:volume:4, Book:55: Hadith Number:624 (also 608, 625, 626)
Narated By 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "None of you should say that I am better than Yunus (i.e. Jonah).

Volumn 004, Book 055, Hadith Number 626.
-----------------------------------------
Narated By Abu Huraira : Once while a Jew was selling something, he was offered a price that he was not pleased with. So, he said, "No, by Him Who gave Moses superiority over all human beings!" Hearing him, an Ansari man got up and slapped him on the face and said, "You say: By Him Who Gave Moses superiority over all human beings although the Prophet (Muhammad) is present amongst us!" The Jew went to the Prophet and said, "O Abu-l-Qasim! I am under the assurance and contract of security, so what right does so-and-so have to slap me?" The Prophet asked the other, "Why have you slapped". He told him the whole story. The Prophet became angry, till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets, for when the trumpet will be blown, everyone on the earth and in the heavens will become unconscious except those whom Allah will exempt. The trumpet will be blown for the second time and I will be the first to be resurrected to see Moses holding Allah's Throne. I will not know whether the unconsciousness which Moses received on the Day of Tur has been sufficient for him, or has he got up before me. And I do not say that there is anybody who is better than Yunus bin Matta."

-
-
-

Watch from minutes:6:20 onwards about naat's full of Mubalgha,,, putting so-much stress on Naat while not saying Hamds that often. Who is worthy of praises after-all???
-

Last edited by a moderator:
Aamir Liaquat Husain
Do not believe in that, just relax and cool... disgusting conspiracy spread by those who do not want to promote Ishq-e-Rasool (saww)

Twitter
LOL! as expected

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom