What's new

Actor Sara Ali Khan shares pictures of her visit to Kedarnath temple, gets abused by Islamists for being a “Kafir Muslim”

Hmm...does non-dualism imply that everthing/every substance is god? Can the uncaused cause have any imperfection?
this conception of God doesn't derive from Kalam or any kind of cosmological argument. the conception of cause is kinda different, everything that exists essentially always existed, there isn't really a first cause. there is thus only change, transformation.
What does that mean
this means that thinking of monotheism as more advanced or civilised and indigenous modes of worship that involve animals, totems, idols are uncivilized is a legacy of violence and colonialism, according to this view. accepting the supremacy of nature is actually closer to Advaita view than the other types of stuff. of course, animals, mountains, rocks are part of the nature. God is then present here and now, with us personally, rather than some distant first cause creator etc. that's the view many idol worshipers have.

Most of so called Muslim actors and actresses are Muslim only by name. Most are mix and celebrated all Hindu festivals.

That's okay since Buddhism began as a progressive reaction against Brahminical Hinduism. And I think we can consider Buddha as one of the 124,000 prophets spoken about in Islam.

No, I dont think Budha is a real prophet since he avoid discussion about God and say God as something that cannot be understood while all real prophet should have deep connection with their God. Despite so he acknowledge God is one, so Budhist teaching some what shows Hinduism in Budha period still has many follower who understand God is only one.

Budha also still teach about Samsara which shows false belief and still follow Hinduism during his period with its false teaching where I believe Hindu in its very original period is similar like Islam and regarded as true religion coming from real God. I have seen some Hindu main teaching that I see quite similar with Quran verse like human soul comes from God essence ( in Quran it is said God's Ruh), their Gods are basically different function of one God who create, destroy, maintain, etc. The teaching of oneness with God is also basically taught in Abrahamic religion, from Judaism, Christian, and Islam (Sufi).

There is ancient Hindu verse that I read state that God is only one though, the one talking about Arjuna who worship only one God

And you are a misguided, casteist mullah. Please spare the internet from your "intellectual" findings.

That's okay since Buddhism began as a progressive reaction against Brahminical Hinduism. And I think we can consider Buddha as one of the 124,000 prophets spoken about in Islam.

Truth hurts buddy but even an idiot knows character of these ppl. And the stupidity of our ppl is that they look up to them as role models. I mean seriously? Actors and dancers and lose character men and women become role models. See how such stuff have destroyed indian society.

everything that exists essentially always existed, there isn't really a first cause. there is thus only change, transformation

What triggers the change? Is the ultimate reality that us limited beings are part of (materially and immaterially) self aware? I guess this ultimate reality is infinite and perfect? Sorry if some of the stuff I said or I'm gonna say is contradicting to you, advaita is new to me and I'm tryna get around the basics

Wasn't She the b1tch thanking the occupying Bharati terrorists 'soldiers' for their genocide in occupied Kashmir, when she went there recently?

Is the ultimate reality that us limited beings are part of (materially and immaterially) self aware? I guess this ultimate reality is infinite and perfect?
I don't personally follow any school myself, so my knowledge is also from secondary sources anyways.
Vishishtadvaita is kinda different from the regular Advaita in that still maintains the reality of the material world. Brahaman, the ultimate reality is itself perfect. the material world is "part" of if in the sense that Brahmana is underlying essence, the "soul" of the world. but they're not completely identical in the regular Advaita sense.
you can watch a quick a explainer on it, I wouldn't be able to do any better than this great host.

Actors Sara Ali Khan and Janhavi Kapoor recently visited the Hindu shrine of Kedarnath together. The pictures of the duo have gone viral on the internet in which the two actors could be seen performing a puja at the revered Kedarnath temple.

But Sara’s visit to Kedarnath has not sit well with Islamists, who took to reviling the actor for visiting the Hindu shrine despite being a Muslim. Earlier yesterday, actor Sara Ali Khan came under the firing line of the Islamists after she posted pictures from her visit to Kedarnath temple.

“Back to where it all began. #JaiBholenath #grateful #blessed,” Sara had posted on her Instagram account along with sharing an array of pictures of her visit to Kedarnath.

Sara was evidently referring to her debut movie ‘Kedarnath’ with which she commenced her Bollywood career. The movie was shot in and around Kedarnath shrine and was based on the devastating floods that wreaked havoc in Uttarakhand in 2016. Besides Sara, the movie had deceased actor Sushant Singh Rajput in the main lead.

However, Islamists on Sara’s Instagram comments section were evidently angry with the actor for being a Muslim and yet visiting a Hindu shrine. A barrage of despicable comments were made against the actor because she visited the hallowed shrine of Kedarnath, the abode of Hindu God Lord Shiva.

Source: Instagram
While many Islamists abused her with choicest of imprecations, others accused her of bringing disgrace to Muslims by visiting a Hindu shrine and praying in front of an idol. It is worth noting that idol worshipping or idolatry is considered as an unpardonable sin as per Islamic texts and carries strict punishment. The Qur’an considers shirk as a sin that will not be forgiven if a person dies without repenting of it.

One of the users who took offence at Sara for visiting Kedarnath suggested her to take lessons from her father Saif Ali Khan before paying a visit to a Hindu shrine. He further asked her to visit Hindu places if those visits are meant for shooting purposes but asked her to refrain from paying her obeisance to Hindu Gods.

Source: Instagram
Many other Islamists raised question on her religion, asking her if she is a true Muslim.

Source: InstagramSource: InstagramCelebrities attacked by Islamists for not being ‘good Muslims’
This is not the first time that Muslim celebrities have come under attack from Islamists. Earlier this year, Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan was subjected to online attack by Islamists after she shared a murti of Lord Ganesha ahead of visarjan following the Ganesha Chaturthi. What’s more? It was the fourth time in a row that Islamists had castigated the actor for partaking in Ganesh festivities.

Former Indian cricketer Mohammad Kaif has also often found himself at the receiving end of online attack by Islamists for supporting causes that ran counter to the worldview held by the Muslim fundamentalists. He was abused for urging haters to not spew venom over Ram Mandir. He was also denigrated for supporting PM Modi’s call for janta curfew to combat the coronavirus outbreak and for celebrating the International Yoga Day.

Kedarnath Sushant singh rajput sara ali khan

article-20211130612444945889000.PNG

@hussain0216

@jamahir

Fanatics are exceptions to the rule... I use to go to a Gurdwara with my Sardar Jee buddy that does not change my views or make me less of a Muslim...
Fundos are everywhere in every religion, culture, ethnicity...

Visiting a temple versus worshipping at one are two different things. I have visited multiple temples due to their architectural or archaeological significance but that didn’t have me sing Bhajans or partake in rituals. Ironically, an actress has more significance for muslims as worry in terms of her praying or not instead of UaE leadership actually engaging in pooja. More
Importantly, muslims as usual focused more on the pomp and show of their religion more than worrying about their own actions and beliefs.

I don't personally follow any school myself, so my knowledge is also from secondary sources anyways.
Vishishtadvaita is kinda different from the regular Advaita in that still maintains the reality of the material world. Brahaman, the ultimate reality is itself perfect. the material world is "part" of if in the sense that Brahmana is underlying essence, the "soul" of the world. but they're not completely identical in the regular Advaita sense.
you can watch a quick a explainer on it, I wouldn't be able to do any better than this great host.
oh wow you watch his stuff?
I thought he was a convert but he is an atheist but still does it in the most non-controversial manner with history, references etc
Wasn't She the b1tch thanking the occupying Bharati terrorists 'soldiers' for their genocide in occupied Kashmir, when she went there recently?
Paise ka chakar babu bhaiya

Religion is not necessary for moral control of the society anymore. We have civilization and law for such things. But religion is still necessary for human societies to commune with each other. Religious cultural festivals give a purposeful excuse for families, relatives, friends and communities at large to socialize. Those who say that religion is not necessary should appraise its value holistically :cheers:

Thank you, I have a few reservations but I'll discuss it further with others on hindu forums

Yes secular/liberal ex muslims are the same, whats are the famous lines " all religions teach the same thing i respect all religions " :enjoy:

oh wow you watch his stuff?
I thought he was a convert but he is an atheist but still does it in the most non-controversial manner with history, references etc
I watch more religious content than maybe it's usual. Engineer Muhammad Ali Mirza, Return to Tradition (traditionalist Catholic), comparative religion stuff like Let's Talk Religion, rationalist atheists like Rationality Rules etc. helps keep the dogmas in perspective.

Yes secular/liberal ex muslims are the same, whats are the famous lines " all religions teach the same thing i respect all religions " :enjoy:
don't even know the difference between the 2 that's why you use these words interchangeably lol
this is the level of intellectual bankruptcy folks
Maro mujhe maro

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom