Not open for further replies.
LCH ZP 4601 (modified first prototype)

attachment.php

Changes:

ai1hm.jpg

sancho turned this into lch heli..
alright... heli is 100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN
alright we get it.
lets lock this thread untill some videos and photos are released.
because 99% of these posts and threads are bullshit in this website.

thats called digital CAMO and its clamed to be 1st time for any attack helo..........NOT UGLY

Honestly bro, that is a very strange looking camo! You know , digital camo is not just some pattern, it has a lot of science behind it. When we Indians do stuff like this, how is it different from the Chinese who ape and copy everything the Yanks do? Seriously, tomorrow if some photos are released of GI's wearing pink thongs and tit piercing rings, I promise you the PLA would be doing the same:-) . Just google their blue marine camo!!
Anyway back to the camo topic, here is a very good article with a video describing some of the thinking behind camo. Incidently, the town that is mentioned here(Elkton,MD) is less than 10 mins from where I live.

http://kitup.military.com/2010/12/a-short-lesson-in-camouflage.html

Honestly bro, that is a very strange looking camo! You know , digital camo is not just some pattern, it has a lot of science behind it. When we Indians do stuff like this, how is it different from the Chinese who ape and copy everything the Yanks do? Seriously, tomorrow if some photos are released of GI's wearing pink thongs and tit piercing rings, I promise you the PLA would be doing the same:-) . Just google their blue marine camo!!
Anyway back to the camo topic, here is a very good article with a video describing some of the thinking behind camo. Incidently, the town that is mentioned here(Elkton,MD) is less than 10 mins from where I live.

http://kitup.military.com/2010/12/a-short-lesson-in-camouflage.html

One thing which I always find funny is people often forget that the west still refuses sale of arms or military grade technology to China. If China was able to acquire them then there would be no need for copying. China can simply do an India and buy them instead. China were disadvantaged to begin with, therefore it only makes sense for them to obtain them by copying and via espionage. Some might call that cheating, others call them cheap and together they resented us. I personally think it is fair play. If someone was to be blamed then it would be for the ones responsible for safe guarding the secrets.

As for the Indian military, I am sure if GI's were to sport pink thongs and tit rings and call them state of the art military necessity, then the Indian defense will buy them up too. ;)

Anyways, back to the topic. Yes digital camouflage is nice and it does work. However it is only visual, therefore I see little point of it being used on LCH as it is not stealthy enough to bypass radars or anti air missile systems anyway. Most of the time it would be used for low altitude ground assault missions and it will not be used for transporting military personels, so the camouflage will actually make very little difference to its survival in the air.

@Obambam

Yes, I agree with you but why not give yourself every advantage that you can. You never know when that camo might save your life right.

Tarmac to Tarmak007! The flypast commentry live

The Suryakirans were the first to take off and take posotion to join the party later. The arrival of flypast started with the smallboy formation by AN-32 in the lead and 2 Dorniors by the side.
The next was HAL's 2 Intermediate Jet Trainers one painmted in orange and in grey. The next 5-plane Jags were the next which was one sight to watch.

The most-awaited moment was the 5-Tejas aircraft lead by Air Cmdr Rohit Verma of NFTC at 10.43 am. Then came three Su-30 MKs displaying the Thrishul formation.

Everyone raised their hands when the 9-member Suriyakiran team scribbled IAF in skies using the tri-colour smoke. There was excitement all-around and even some were seen struggling look 90 degrees up owing to stiff-neck! A.R. Rahman's Vande Mataram was played out in the background. The Suriyakiran's started with the Delta formation flying with the Tricolor trailing from behind. Next was the Barrel role done at 550 kmph. Then was the 9-aircrfat Bomb-burst -- Sasrang's signature manouvere.

Grp Capt Suneet Krishnan then came with a Tejas to perform some stunning aeorbatic display. Then Sarangs...Then the Unni-Hari combo entered with the LCH presenting some mesmerising moments.

More updates soon...

sancho turned this into lch heli..
alright... heli is 100% INDIGENOUS INDIAN
alright we get it.
lets lock this thread untill some videos and photos are released.
because 99% of these posts and threads are bullshit in this website.

Actually, both pics are from Aero India. :disagree:

Please update us with some more photos............................:-)

Exclusive LCH image from aero india 2011- exclusive content do not replicate

Moscow can you post the link not able to view the pics:frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom