What's new

Altaf Hussain to demand a Mohajir Province in Sindh

Sindh will remain Sindh, & Urdu speaking Pakistanis will remain an integral part of it.

Urdu speaking people are sons and daughters of Sindh and sons and daughters of Pakistan, we are so lucky that we have these enterprising, progressive and patriotic people in our nation, given a chance they will Karachi, a NY or Dubai. And they have made excellent members of our Armed Forces. :pakistan:

I laugh out loud when I read threads like these: the height of ridiculous talk. Even though Rafi bhai, I appreciate your kind words & reassurances to the Urdu speaking Pakistanis; frankly speaking, we don't need any of these reassurances. Pakistan is our one & only home, whether we live in Pakistan or even outside it. We are Pakistanis, Sindh-Punjab-KPK-Balochistan-Northern Areas, the entire Pakistan is our home. Sindh will always be our home, we will live peacefully alongside all our Pakistani brothers of all ethnicities. We are Pakistanis, proud to be Pakistanis, & can't think about being anything else. I don't think I can be any clearer about my sentiments towards Pakistan & the Pakistani people than this.

Assalam alaikum

Rafi bhai, i m on this forum since many years even before i register never commented on karachi or mqm issue this is the 1st day as i wrote on other thread may be bcoz of what is going on in karachi.

I have a lot of respect for the urdu speaking ppl i talked about those who use this card and there r many ppl who r urdu speaking can't call themselves mojhajir and i got no problem if somebody wants or demand rights. BTW though i m punjabi but my parents were also mohajir it is not only urdu speaking ppl who migrated from india there r hundered thousands of pakistanies who left the dead bodies of their relatives and they r not urdu speaking.

And as my policy dont respond to personnel attacks.

TARIQ

If that even happens to be true, Lanat aisey banday pey :tdown::sick:
For God's sake, there is no Mohajir or a Urdu-Speaker! We are all one Pakistani, no more, no less!

Retards.

I laugh out loud when I read threads like these: the height of ridiculous talk. Even though Rafi bhai, I appreciate your kind words & reassurances to the Urdu speaking Pakistanis; frankly speaking, we don't need any of these reassurances. Pakistan is our one & only home, whether we live in Pakistan or even outside it. We are Pakistanis, Sindh-Punjab-KPK-Balochistan-Northern Areas, the entire Pakistan is our home. Sindh will always be our home, we will live peacefully alongside all our Pakistani brothers of all ethnicities. We are Pakistanis, proud to be Pakistanis, & can't think about being anything else. I don't think I can be any clearer about my sentiments towards Pakistan & the Pakistani people than this.

120% right - brother :pakistan:

this man is nuts....he is not even a Pakistani Citizen...demanding mohajir province in france woud have made more sense.

Assalam alaikum

Rafi bhai, i m on this forum since many years even before i register never commented on karachi or mqm issue this is the 1st day as i wrote on other thread may be bcoz of what is going on in karachi.

I have a lot of respect for the urdu speaking ppl i talked about those who use this card and there r many ppl who r urdu speaking can't call themselves mojhajir and i got no problem if somebody wants or demand rights. BTW though i m punjabi but my parents were also mohajir it is not only urdu speaking ppl who migrated from india there r hundered thousands of pakistanies who left the dead bodies of their relatives and they r not urdu speaking.

And as my policy dont respond to personnel attacks.

TARIQ

I am sorry, my intention was not to attack you personally - but - the attempt by our enemies to divide us, we are Pakistanis end of Muslim or non-Muslim and from whatever background. Simple and end of. :pakistan:

this man is nuts....he is not even a Pakistani Citizen...demanding mohajir province in france woud have made more sense.

He is no better or worse than our other politicians, his party has a strong middle class educated participation - at least they do not have feudalism.

If that even happens to be true, Lanat aisey banday pey :tdown::sick:
For God's sake, there is no Mohajir or a Urdu-Speaker! We are all one Pakistani, no more, no less!

Retards.

The important thing is to realize that even though we have ethnic differences, we do not look at our ethnic differences as a source of division, but a source of diversity. We do not even need to look at our ethnicities, because we have such a special bond of being Pakistanis, one which is far far far superior than whatever ethnic differences we have. And I think most Pakistanis think that way.

I do not look at people from the spectrum of 'ethnicity'. I have more love for certain Pashtun, Baloch, Punjabi, Sindhi people than I do for my own Urdu speaking people. I have more love for people like Shahid Afridi than I do for people like Altaf Hussain. Pashtuns, Balochis, Punjabis, Sindhis are just as much brothers & sisters to me as my Urdu speaking people are. We are all Pakistanis, & that's what's important.

The important thing is to realize that even though we have ethnic differences, we do not look at our ethnic differences as a source of division, but a source of diversity. We do not even need to look at our ethnicities, because we have such a special bond of being Pakistanis, one which is far far far superior than whatever ethnic differences we have. And I think most Pakistanis think that way.

I do not look at people from the spectrum of 'ethnicity'. I have more love for certain Pashtun, Baloch, Punjabi, Sindhi people than I do for my own Urdu speaking people. I have more love for people like Shahid Afridi than I do for people like Altaf Hussain. Pashtuns, Balochis, Punjabis, Sindhis are just as equal brothers & sisters to me as my Urdu speaking people are. We are all Pakistanis, & that's what's important.

Your a credit to your nation, the PAKISTANI nation. :pakistan:

A Mohajir province would be hard to carve out because the term "mohajir" constitutes different kinds of people from various ethnicities and religious groups. I would like to see more provinces in Pakistan because it'll help spread power more evenly around Pakistan.

A better idea would be to make Karachi a separate province, special district, special administrative area, etc.
That way highly neglected cities like Larkana, Thatta, Hyderabad, etc can be properly developed and get attention while Karachi won't be under the influence of feudal lords and take away development from Sindhi cities.

A Mohajir province would be hard to carve out because the term "mohajir" constitutes different kinds of people from various ethnicities and religious groups. I would like to see more provinces in Pakistan because it'll help spread power more evenly around Pakistan.

A better idea would be to make Karachi a separate province, special district, special administrative area, etc.
That way highly neglected cities like Larkana, Thatta, Hyderabad, etc can be properly developed and get attention while Karachi won't be under the influence of feudal lords and take away development from Sindhi cities.

I agree with making Karachi a capital territory. Karachi is not a 'Mohajir' city, it has people from all ethnicities living in that city, which includes 7 million Pakhtuns. What the recent events in Karachi (90+ people killed in riots) have shown is that Sindh province is not providing adequate resources to a city as important to Karachi, & that the city needs better administration. Making Karachi a capital territory will also ensure that development is better spread out in rest of the cities of Sindh.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom