What's new

Altaf Hussain to demand a Mohajir Province in Sindh

i think he is unique hiding like a rat in Britain.....Rest are not role models but atleast they are present in Pakistan....he is actually guilty of treason when he questioned Pakistan's creation...thats why the moment he returns he would get booked and end in attock Qilla

You sir - are an agent provocateur - why are you insulting the man - we might agree or disagree with him - but at least stay in the bounds of decency.

Karachi has the largest Pashtoon Population in any city in the country.....Pashtoons are hardworking and karachi shall prosper as a city of Sindh:pakistan:

All Karachittes are Pakistani, your poor attempt to ethnically divide them is a big fail.

Karachi has the largest Pashtoon Population in any city in the country.....Pashtoons are hardworking and karachi shall prosper as a city of Sindh:pakistan:

Yes, Karachi has the largest speaking Pashtun population in the world, & Karachi is happy that they are a huge part of the city, just like every other ethnicity is. We are all Pakistanis of course. I hope that Karachi can prosper as a city of Sindh as well (instead of not being a part of Sindh), it has improved significantly from the 90s, but the Sindh government needs to concentrate more on allocating more resources to it, & administering the city better to control ethnic riots, sparked by few. Right now, Karachi is a very good city besieged with some ethnic violence problems. If these issues are resolved, through the earnest work of the Sindh government, Karachi can turn out to be one of the best cities in the world.

IMO a good solution would be to designate some cities as special autonomous zones within provinces - such as Lahore, Karachi, Hyderabad, Multan, Quetta, Gwader etc.

so still mohajir concept is going on in pakistan??even after 60 years.

"Mohajir" is a convenient word to describe the migrants from India to Urban Sindh. Initially, some kind of classification was needed for various purposes and the label has stuck since then. Just like in India there can be Tamils or Marathis the 'Mohajirs' are a sub-category under 'Pakistani'. Otherwise, 'Mohajirs' are very patriotic Pakistanis and have contributed a lot toward Pakistan's progress and strength in disproportionate numbers to their population.

Oh, they tend to be quite anti-India, much like Punjabis in Pakistan are.

PS. I personally prefer 'New Sindhi' for myself and would recommend that over 'Mohajirs'.

You sir - are an agent provocateur - why are you insulting the man - we might agree or disagree with him - but at least stay in the bounds of decency.

no sir i am not insulting him but showing him the mirror...this man ruined the beautiful city of karachi....it was his and Amir khan's fight over distribution of extorted money that brought bloodshed to Quiad's City.....and Amir Khan recently admitted to it ...what a rat race....you guys were fighting over petty gang politics and the whole country paid the price...he is worse than a rat...even rats dont kill people and extort money:agree:

IMO a good solution would be to designate some cities as special autonomous zones within provinces - such as Lahore, Karachi, Hyderabad, Multan, Quetta, Gwader etc.

That would of course be a very good idea.

"Mohajir" is a convenient word to describe the migrants from India to Urban Sindh. Initially, some kind of classification was needed for various purposes and the label has stuck since then. Just like in India there can be Tamils or Marathis the 'Mohajirs' are a sub-category under 'Pakistani'. Otherwise, 'Mohajirs' are very patriotic Pakistanis and have contributed a lot toward Pakistan's progress and strength in disproportionate numbers to their population.

Oh, they tend to be quite anti-India, much like Punjabis in Pakistan are.

PS. I personally prefer 'New Sindhi' for myself and would recommend that over 'Mohajirs'.

The best thing about Urdu speaking or "New Sindhi's" is the education they give their girls - it should get the rest of Pakistan to invest in their females who are the first teachers of our children and without which no nation can progress.

All Karachittes are Pakistani, your poor attempt to ethnically divide them is a big fail.

lol my attempt to divide???Moharjirs are the most hardworking...A.Q khan he belonged to bhopal.....Fakhruddin ibrahim retired justice these both are my role models......dont compare them with altaf the terrorist....altaf nai mohajiron ka theka nai uthaya hua....

The best thing about Urdu speaking or "New Sindhi's" is the education they give their girls - it should get the rest of Pakistan to invest in their females who are the first teachers of our children and without which no nation can progress.

Well, I have seen Pakistanis of all ethnicities focus on girls education a lot. Some of the most educated Pakistanis I have met in Pakistan are Sindhis, Punjabis & Pakhtuns, along with Urdu speakers of course. We just need to spread the word about things that are needed for our company to prosper, in all of our ethnic groups. Awareness is increasing amongst people, which is a good thing.

Well, I have seen Pakistanis of all ethnicities focus on girls education a lot. Some of the most educated Pakistanis I have met in Pakistan are Sindhis, Punjabis & Pakhtuns, along with Urdu speakers of course. We just need to spread the word about things that are needed for our company to prosper, in all of our ethnic groups. Awareness is increasing amongst people, which is a good thing.

True enough - we must harness our potential - there is nothing we cannot achieve - with hard work.

Karachi is a mult-iethnic metropolitan city. Everyone should work together in uplifting this city to more and more prosperity. Today Karachi can be very proud of all groups including AghaKhanis, Pakhtuns, Punjabis, Muhajirs, Sindis, Christians etc etc that are working together. But, the fact still remains and need to be respected that without the Muhajirs there would have been No Pakistan. They were the elites that created Pakistan and built Karachi for everyone, bringing good news of freedom for all Pakistanis. Muhajirs is not a race, they are made up of all other ethnicities too including Pathans, Punjabis, Christians and other races etc etc that migrated with great sacrifices to this newly formed country called ‘Pakistan’ that was almost a barren land with no industries. The Muhajirs with their great sacrifice and love for Pakistan along with all other ethnic groups built Pakistan. They were the pioneers in building Karachi for the benefit of Pakistan and everyone in Pakistan whether Sindi, AghaKhani, Punjabi, Pakhtun, Balochi, Christians etc etc or any other race etc etc etc for everybody to contribute.
So to say anyone gave them refuge to all the Mohajir who came from India is bogus.Lets get rid of ethnic arrogance, lets not put any one down and live like one constructive family patriotically and not with bigotry, as thats the only way to peaceful prosperous existance, otherwise, the enemies of Pakistan will be too happy to see the country foolishly divided. Pakistan Zindabad!

"New Sindhi' is a much better term. It shakes off the now-odd 'Mohajir' label--how can one be a 'Mohajir' after 3-4 generations? 'New Sindhi' also tells the local Sindhi population that we belong to Sindh.

Personally, I think, it was very short-sighted of the New Sindhis to react against Zulfi's promoting Sindhi language in the 70's. Sindh is a wonderful land. Sindhis are a great, tolerant people. And Sindhi is a mature, full-fledged rich language. I would be proud to have mastery of Sindhi and have deep attachment to Sindh and Sindhi culture. There was no way Sindhi language could have replaced, or even hurt Urdu. Urdu will remain the linqua franca of Pakistan.

Karachi is a mult-iethnic metropolitan city. Everyone should work together in uplifting this city to more and more prosperity. Today Karachi can be very proud of all groups including AghaKhanis, Pakhtuns, Punjabis, Muhajirs, Sindis, Christians etc etc that are working together. But, the fact still remains and need to be respected that without the Muhajirs there would have been No Pakistan. They were the elites that created Pakistan and built Karachi for everyone, bringing good news of freedom for all Pakistanis. Muhajirs is not a race, they are made up of all other ethnicities too including Pathans, Punjabis, Christians and other races etc etc that migrated with great sacrifices to this newly formed country called ‘Pakistan’ that was almost a barren land with no industries. The Muhajirs with their great sacrifice and love for Pakistan along with all other ethnic groups built Pakistan. They were the pioneers in building Karachi for the benefit of Pakistan and everyone in Pakistan whether Sindi, AghaKhani, Punjabi, Pakhtun, Balochi, Christians etc etc or any other race etc etc etc for everybody to contribute.
So to say anyone gave them refuge to all the Mohajir who came from India is bogus.Lets get rid of ethnic arrogance, lets not put any one down and live like one constructive family patriotically and not with bigotry, as thats the only way to peaceful prosperous existance, otherwise, the enemies of Pakistan will be too happy to see the country foolishly divided. Pakistan Zindabad!

hear hear.

Back
Top Bottom