What's new

Any questions regarding Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not in the entire country neither in general people know him here. But his BD and Death is observed in Pakistani Punjab and there are many functions held on these days and he is praised and owned.

Good to know that.

Leave around all things ... did you serve Sewwai on id to neighbor Hindus like me in Pakistan?

Yaar main to jee bhar ke khata hun sewwaiyan us din yahan par...:P

We dont have any in our neighbourhood but i have a friend and she likes Sivayan so whenever we meet we share everything we eat .

Qestion:

How many cars are there in Pakistan ?

i have a question about taliban who supply weapons to them and from where they get their money ?

Can anyone tell me about the education system of Pakistan?The schools,colleges and universities..how many are there?Is there any central board regulating educational system,or that is taken care of by the state? What are the esteemed centers for learning in Pakistan?
Do talk about your alma mater also..

third persons/third parties . Alot of supply also coming from NATO forces in Afghanistan (snatching, looting, buying in exchange for hash too).
there must be some country support them i cant believe they did all this to NATO without help from the outside

there must be some country support them i cant believe they did all this to NATO without help from the outside

Individuals deal in such cases and well many countries' blackmarkets also just like they do business in other conflict zones

Individuals deal in such cases and well many countries' blackmarkets also just like they do business in other conflict zones
thank you for your replay and it is impressive that they did all of that without anyone backing them i just wish they stop targeting muslims do you think that they are a resistance to invaders or some extremest who wont stop fighting even if the nato is out ?

thank you for your replay and it is impressive that they did all of that without anyone backing them i just wish they stop targeting muslims do you think that they are a resistance to invaders or some extremest who wont stop fighting even if the nato is out ?

There are too many factions and not all are taliban and every group has own interests but the invasion has united them or you can say has given an excuse for fighting in the name of fight against coalition forces or US or NATO.

Now again there are different people. The majority of foot-soldiers in every group are the ones who are fighting for the groups are common people who are really fighting for freedom of the land from invaders but those who are controlling these groups may not have the same purpose.

after US withdrawal there will be bickering for power.

Do Pakistanis feel that if they had not involved India in the crisis of 1971 (i mean,by attacking IAF bases) than Bangladesh would have still been a part of Pakistan??

Also do they feel regret of what there army did to there very own people in Bangladesh??

+ Do you think of a possibility of a full scale conventional conflict in the near to middle term or have we opted out of a full scale conventional conflicts way back in 1971 & this is a time of 26/11 types 4th gen warfare??

Do Pakistanis feel that if they had not involved India in the crisis of 1971 (i mean,by attacking IAF bases) than Bangladesh would have still been a part of Pakistan??

Also do they feel regret of what there army did to there very own people in Bangladesh??

+ Do you think of a possibility of a full scale conventional conflict in the near to middle term or have we opted out of a full scale conventional conflicts way back in 1971 & this is a time of 26/11 types 4th gen warfare??

71 was more then 40 years ago. It's a non issue to Pakistan.
And Pakistan made a preemptive strike after it was clear that India was going to involve itself. So the better question is, why did India interfere with a civil war?

i still wonder if 1971 hadnt happened india and pakistani trust had been created to some extent but the 1971 and indian interference has completely dashed pakistani hopes of a peaceful neighbour

i think bengladesh would still be part of pakistan

and pakistan doesnt feel regret for what happened, pakistan only feels regret that how the political situation emerged, if the politics had been different the entire situation wouod have been different, mujeeb and muktis were completely russian trianed indian backed people who recieved funds and direction both from them, india attacked when it was mujeeb clearly losing the battle, and thats where the game turned

1. it was not about IAF base, The Indian backed terror camps for mukti bahini were already set up on Indian side where these terrorists were trained.

2. Do you regret what your army did to "militants" in operation Blue Star ?

3. 4th GW era it is not full scale wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom