What's new

Are you married to your first cousin?

i60854.jpg
and unhuman3.
i am trying to have a discussion on whats happening. if you are a human please do share your thoughts. if you are a cat, then i will just pet you and not take you seriously.

Those of you supporting cousin marriages are behaving backwards and ignorantly. It is a backwards practice with increased dangerous genetic effects on the off spring. Modern medical science strongly advises against it if you needed anymore convincing.

It should have been outlawed yesterday. I think the Govemment is too scared to outlaw it because they are afraid some of the inbred may get angry and it will stir up communal unrest. Unfortunately, even in the US a some states allow cousin marriages.

In my opinion marrying your cousin is just pathetic idea leave all the genetic :blah: behind,,from childhood u grow up as brother and sister,,In Hinduism there is a festival rakshabandhan where you promise your sister(real/cousin) of protection and well being,,,we can't even think of this...
Regarding multiple husband concept discussed earlier you all didn't understood the gist of that act....
i can explain if anyone need

In my opinion marrying your cousin is just pathetic idea leave all the genetic :blah: behind,,from childhood u grow up as brother and sister,,In Hinduism there is a festival rakshabandhan where you promise your sister(real/cousin) of protection and well being,,,we can't even think of this...
Regarding multiple husband concept discussed earlier you all didn't understood the gist of that act....
i can explain if anyone need
please explain.. i dont know..

me single and i will never marries to any blood related girl

ok , but pakistani muslims do it ... are they committing shirk by doing this?
what i now in Tunisia there less than 10 % do it me hate it but i can't say in Islam but i thing i don't remember i study about it

but 1st cousin is 100% in Tunisia no

Arjun was married to his cousin Subhadra.

Prithvi Raj Chuhan was married to his cousin Sanyukta.

Gautama Buddha was married to his cousin Yasodhara.

Abhimanyu was married to his cousin Vatsala.

I am generally perplexed by what the bhartis are posting here.

Prithvi raj chuhan was married to his cousin Sanyukta.

to us Tunisian is sick to marries ur cousin

me i kill my self before marring

Prithvi raj chuhan was married to his cousin Sanyukta.

see my posts before.. it used to happen... the practise is now much less prevalent and in rural areas. the characters yo mention existed a few thousand yrs ago (except prithviraj who was there a few centuries ago, and i dont even know if arjun and abhimanyu actually lived or just mythical)
I see you have gone thru considerable pains in finding out about indian characters and their practises. thans for educating me.

as i remember i'm no sheikh but as i say i don't remember

and since prove it that is bad

i'm no sheikh but i don't remember clearly

Because if you have children, there’s an increased risk of bad genetic traits showing up. Most of the bad stuff is recessive, meaning you need both parents having (or not having) a particular gene for the problem to show up. For instance, if you have a bad copy of the gene that makes eye color, it’s not so bad because it’s likely your mate will have one, and that’s enough. If you marry a cousin, there’s a much higher chance they have the same defect, so your children have a 100% chance of being albino-eyed mutants.

We used to have a pure-breed cocker-spaniel, and that dog had a miserable life, with skin problems, allergies, joint problems, and not a whole lot of intelligence.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom