What's new

Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hollywood heartthrob said to be uncharacteristically serious about Fatima. George Clooney, one of Hollywood’s most eligible bachelors, is said to be dating slain Pakistani prime minister Benazir Bhutto's niece Fatima Bhutto.

But the film star says his heartthrob days could be coming to an end if the 26-year-old poet-journalist wants to take the relationship to the next level and spend some serious time with him in the US, Pakistani newspaper The Nation reported on Wednesday (Feb 11) quoting The National Enquirer.

"He's still out there with his usual assortment of Hollywood eye-candy hanging from his arm. But George insists those days could be coming to an end if Fatima wants to take their relationship to the next level and spend some serious time with him in the US," a source said.

"Tricky long distance, Pakistan-to-US dating logistics aside, we think the two would make a nice couple. I mean, just look at her CV. She's a far cry from Clooney's last girlfriend, the 'Fear Factor' contestant, Sara Larson.

"Fatima Bhutto did her graduation in Middle Eastern studies from Barnard and a masters in South Asian Studies from University of London. So she's educated," added the source.

According to the newspaper, Clooney, 47, is also said to be uncharacteristically serious about her, especially considering how smart and independent she is.

Although Clooney has been able to keep the relationship under wraps, in private he is gushing to pals about the raven-haired Fatima, say insiders.

Clooney and Fatima met at an international conference last year and the film star quickly fell for her, revealed the source.

"Fatima was educated at Columbia University... and knew of his heartthrob reputation, but she didn't take his advances seriously because she thought their age difference - not to mention where they each lived - would make a serious relationship impractical. But Clooney has courted her by phone and e-mail and arranged to meet her abroad when their schedules allowed it."

gr8 lady
no doubt

yep she is....I once saw her being interviewed by Barkha Dutt,one of the leading journalists in India.I liked the way she was interacting in a calm and composed manner...one word-- "Impressive"...Pakistan needs more and more like her..

I have a little snippet of the interview..

Last edited by a moderator:
btw Fatima Bhutto is not a politician. She hasn't joined any political party so far (as far as i know). She is just a writer for now

@Jana, post some pictures of Musarat Shaheen, she was also a politician. I think in some point she stood against M. Fazal Rahman in the local elections.

@Jana, post some pictures of Musarat Shaheen, she was also a politician. I think in some point she stood against M. Fazal Rahman in the local elections.

Yes she gave tough time to maulana Diesel that too in his native town DI Khan
:tup:
:) Ahmad i am trying find some recent pics of her's for time being some small ones and one though funny from her movie

Haseena atom bomb :P

HasinaABum.JPG

Yes she gave tough time to maulana Diesel that too in his native town DI Khan
:tup:
:) Ahmad i am trying find some recent pics of her's for time being some small ones and one though funny from her movie

Haseena atom bomb :P

Her big pictures above Shabistan and Khyber cinemas were quite eye catching, and dont forget those walls full the pictures. lol

sorry i was replying but the power went off.

what is her relationship with BB?

once after when Fatima Bhutto's dad was killed, It was her Birthday and BB(prime minister at that time) took a Birthday present to her house, BB's PA informed Fatima that BB has brought her a present on her Birthday .. she refused to accept that present .. well the PA said she is your aunt. Upon that she angrily replied i have no relation with her. The PA returned to the car with the present in his hand. BB asked him what happened , He said Fatima refused to accept the present. Then BB herself took the present to her but she locked the entrance door of her home. Upon that BB sat down there on floor and waited and kept calling her. She waited for three hours and fell asleep with the present in her hands for her niece. Eventually Fatima's anger broke and she opened the door and came outside. Both of them then hugged each other and burst into tears. BB said to her "You are my daughter and never ever my relation with you will end ".

Someone has rightfully said " Blood is thicker than water " :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom