What's new

British Girl cleaning Garbage in India.

south asian lack of hygiene is world famous, I dont think we even clean our bodies properly. everybody calls us stinky/smelly. This is shame for all the 1.5 billion south asians

Sersiouly we need to learn so many things from other people

Does anyone know what is the waste disposal protocol for Indian military that is generated as part of their field exercises?

Input about Chinese/Pakistan military would be appreciated too!

Actually, US is not that clean. I live here and I know. But Singapore is very clean.

It would be as a volunteer. No pay needed. Keep your money for your poor.

Depends on where in the US. US inner cities are not that clean.
Probably you might be right. My friend visiting both Singapore and US voted for US. So basically opinion differs u may say.

Like I said in another thread, Indians should be embarrassed about the ***** and disgusting mess that India is. I am sorry but India is a ****** country and the fault lies with the people of India, my two young daughters couldn't believe how Indians just throw their **** everywhere, not to mention pissing and shitting allover the place. Seemed to us that Indian were quite happy and content to be living to disgusting, ****** conditions.

Like I said in another thread, Indians should be embarrassed about the ***** and disgusting mess that India is. I am sorry but India is a ****** country and the fault lies with the people of India, my two young daughters couldn't believe how Indians just throw their **** everywhere, not to mention pissing and shitting allover the place. Seemed to us that Indian were quite happy and content to be living to disgusting, ****** conditions.

Not to mention the wild animals that running out of control in the city streets. But India is indeed a historical country. Its taking you back to Europe at the beginning of the industrial revolution. Where people without indoor plumbing defecate all over. So would installing indoor plumbing solve the problem? It would only solve the problem partially as people would still prefer do it in the street as that is the habit. In America, people would carry bags if they take their dog for a walk. Maybe this could be the first step.

In India there are no public toilets let alone garbage bins, the public toilets are ****** and disgusting and are never cleaned, and that too you will be lucky to find one. It saddens me to criticize India so much because we actually had a great time there, but even now months after we have come back home, my daughters still cannot believe how disgusting Indians are, and how they tolerate living in such *****.

In India there are no public toilets let alone garbage bins, the public toilets are ****** and disgusting and are never cleaned, and that too you will be lucky to find one. It saddens me to criticize India so much because we actually had a great time there, but even now months after we have come back home, my daughters still cannot believe how disgusting Indians are, and how they tolerate living in such *****.

Watch out for the Indians to call you a Chinese for dare to criticize them. I'm glad your daughters made it home safely though.

Ignorant public. Strict laws required. Huge fines and jail term, only solution. And yes there are things to learn. Learn to be civilized, rest will come automatically.

I agree that Indians need to be civilized. And many Indians in here can start doing that by stop spewing out garbage in this forum.

the "disgusting" indians largely come under what is known as lower castes and untouchables. until recently, they were not considered as humans. they form majority of the population and live in the streets and sidewalks with the sky as their roof. you pretend to have traveled to india and yet you do not know this? the only place in india where they have been lifted from animal to human status is a part of south india called kerala

I agree that Indians need to be civilized. And many Indians in here can start doing that by stop spewing out garbage in this forum.

indians are the most reasonable and self critical people in this forum. its chinese like you who spew garbage instead of doing their job in their sweatshops taking advantage of the free pass the mods give you

Rapes happen all over India. Just check the latest news reports . New Delhi gets more attention because of being the national capital .

The most recent major rape case is that of a National Law School Bangalore girl who was gang raped in Karnataka.

Almost all the recent rape cases of foreigners happened in other parts of India and not in Delhi.

As far as cleanliness is concerned , Mumbai is far more filthier than Delhi.

In fact, Delhi is probably the only city in India taking the rape issue seriously as you saw during the Anti rape protests in December 2012.

Yet , Delhi is the favourite punching bag of other Indians . Wonder what the complex is.

If you haven't noticed , she is the one cleaning our garbage :lol:

P.S- I am just trolling with the troll. God bless the girl.

WRONG.

all rapes happen in north india or in hindi speaking areas. if any such thing happens in the south, probably a north indian is involved. the reasons for this vary from biological to cultural to historical

if it wasnt for south india, india's per capita rape statistic may rival that of pakistan, instead of being "average"

You can go and request those Indians personally. It'll be good then. I am sorry but I won't be able to take that up.

with this huge population(115 carore) and medieval culture(most parts) except for some parts of south India,NE states(?) India will remain unclean. It was much more f!lthy before. total change of mindset cannot be except from Indians. because, every modern invention was first blamed as conspiracy by Europeans before.
many wrongly believes it was all fine when bullock carts and horse carriages ran with tyrrants(so called pious rulers,local landlords) ruling India. still, the most are religiously minded cultural bigots and believes Religion can save them and by enforcing religious values they can become better. IMO, Western Education and Habits(cleanliness) must be enforced in rural and urban India first. that is the way forward. not some Hindu Rashtra or RSS extremists expecting Narendra Modi to clean all **** out of India.

the "disgusting" indians largely come under what is known as lower castes and untouchables. until recently, they were not considered as humans. they form majority of the population and live in the streets and sidewalks with the sky as their roof. you pretend to have traveled to india and yet you do not know this? the only place in india where they have been lifted from animal to human status is a part of south india called kerala indians are the most reasonable and self critical people in this forum. its chinese like you who spew garbage instead of doing their job in their sweatshops taking advantage of the free pass the mods give you

You are talking ****, as most Indians tend to do, the disgusting behavior comes from all Indians even the so called "elite educated" thinking nothing of throwing their garbage and crap everywhere, trust me we saw this first hand happen in front of us all over your country.

south asian lack of hygiene is world famous, I dont think we even clean our bodies properly. everybody calls us stinky/smelly. This is shame for all the 1.5 billion south asians

Sersiouly we need to learn so many things from other people

Not really.

We are pretty hygienic in person but don't take care of our surroundings.

As a part of our culture, we regularly clean ourselves because personal hygiene is a concern for all.

If you are talking about the labourer or worker class people, then you must understand that they don't have enough money to even take care of their families, forget personal care stuff like deodorant, perfumes etc to 'seem' fresh because India by and large is quite a hot country (except for Himalayan states like mine) and people sweat as a result.

Poverty and hot temperature don't go together, my friend.

Back
Top Bottom