What's new

British Girl cleaning Garbage in India.

Don't come to it. Don't ever step foot in the land you disrespect. You are not welcome in India.

Understand what he is trying to say mate, We do not have any remorse in spitting in a road or threw garbage in public place.. Do we do that in our own homes?? If we would have loved our country just like we love our home, we wouldnt have done it.. We, the people who are responsible for the dirtiness in our country.. When outsiders mock on us because of that, we can only held our heads down because you and I know, he is telling the truth about the Hygiene of our country..

Those who eat Beef smell worse than vegetarians, Chinese are even worse in this regard.

Thats what you think, never seen a beef eater smelling bad. Beef is your God, maybe thats the reason you think so

Anyways, Indians smell really bad because most of them tend not to clean themselves properly and their clothes. In hinduism, bad hygiene is not a major issue

Thats what you think, never seen a beef eater smelling bad. Beef is your God, maybe thats the reason you think so

Anyways, Indians smell really bad because most of them tend not to clean themselves properly and their clothes. In hinduism, bad hygiene is not a major issue

Oh ..no.. not again, we do not live in deserts. We have plenty of water and we do bath twice a day.

Beef smells bad.

Hygiene and cleanliness are very rare things in India.

How abt people following rules and regulations... Even these seem to be a rarity in our country. People can't even follow basic traffic rules. Can't stand in a queue. Everyone seems to be in a hurry over here...

You don't really need to bring religion in this discussion...

Understand what he is trying to say mate, We do not have any remorse in spitting in a road or threw garbage in public place.. Do we do that in our own homes?? If we would have loved our country just like we love our home, we wouldnt have done it.. We, the people who are responsible for the dirtiness in our country.. When outsiders mock on us because of that, we can only held our heads down because you and I know, he is telling the truth about the Hygiene of our country..

No he is being a judgmental elitist westerner who is insulting OUR motherland while you sit there and applaud him on. Have you no shame? Have to ever been to a construction site, not a very clean place. Our country is the same, she is under construction.

Sad a British girl is doing what Indians dont have in their minds to do... In that she is disrespecting whole nation of India

Ignorant??? nah we desis are NOT ignorant for we the same desis strictly follows laws in foreign land.

Here we are not fined for throwing garbage here and there so we enjoy free stuoidiy ride.

Time to impose fine and you will see clean roads/streets etc etc

Right on the money!!!!!

lol here we go, keep going, I think me and my family love India far more than you or most Indians do. Self righteous indignation by a proud chest beating Indian, nothing new there.

So when are you coming and following the example of this girl ? :D

Kidding , I am. :P

Anyway , after all that you wrote about India and Indians , I can't help but wonder , WTH did you actually like ? :what:

izCFe0Z.jpg

May GOD safe her from rape

Back
Top Bottom