What's new

Brothers kill sister for performing on TV in Pak: Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do we even discuss such lame post on such forum. i mean this kind of stuff happens everywhere.
There is nothing pakistan in this hideous act by this guy. He could have been from anywhere.
- its a media way of making money - if a dog bites a boy its not news but if that boy bites the dog it becomes breaking news. .
we have serious issues to have discourse upon such news don't - have a good platforme to have a meaningful and constructive discourse.

i agree with you, but some people have a habit of showing the negativity in the other.

"AliFarooq" as said by "duhastmish" these kind of things not only happen in Pakistan but lots of countires also. These are the ppls who are so narrow minded that they cannot think any thing other then these kind of deeds. :tsk:

"AliFarooq" as said by "duhastmish" these kind of things not only happen in Pakistan but lots of countires also. These are the ppls who are so narrow minded that they cannot think any thing other then these kind of deeds. :tsk:

i read his post and i kno wt he said...

if i give u an example of Ahmadabad thn what will be ur reaction...u r labeling us narrow minded nd leaving urself..I m not pointing the whole India.Jus pointing out u

there are so many issues we can discuss..leave this BS ..If u want to cry on these things ..First take urself

Once again.... diminshing quality of threads.

if i give u an example of Ahmadabad thn what will be ur reaction...u r labeling us narrow minded nd leaving urself..I m not pointing the whole India.Jus pointing out u

there are so many issues we can discuss..leave this BS ..If u want to cry on these things ..First take urself

Am not lableling you narrow minded, i had refered to the man who killed his sister. If such things happen in India then also my reaction would be same towards the man.

Well since this is a universal forum... i think we as indians should be sensible enough not to post such silly news in our forum. As it cannot be taken in the right way. I would not post any anti india article out here..!!! So even though we accept that such things do happen in our country, posting such news cannot be percieved to be on good intentions..!!! I would suggest topics should be focusing on a unique problem or a problem happened in each others country with a universal perspective..!!!!

The over-riding issue is about the problem of "hate" crimes. Are they really worse than "normal" venal crimes for money or revenge or passion? In the US we have crimes against minorities, especially blacks, some religious groups and homosexuals. These crimes are sometimes prosecuted as "worse" than other crimes because the intent of the crime is to terrorize or send a message of control/power to others, beyond the actual victim, who are like the victim. Perhaps the crime that is the subject of this thread is like that, meant to terrorize others who do what the victim did (a woman appearing on TV). So, it strikes at more victims than the brothers who killed their sister over an inheritance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom