What's new

Can't post in The Kashmiri News and Discussion Thread

Be thankful for the full membership you have. Not everyone is entitled to that.
Thanks, just noticed there is "Member" and "Full Member", dunno what's the difference between them, maybe related to posts numbers?

Still don't understand why this restriction on the Kashmir thread for a fellow Muslim ?🤔

Upvote 0
Thanks, just noticed there is "Member" and "Full Member", dunno what's the difference between them, maybe related to posts numbers?

Still don't understand why this restriction on the Kashmir thread for a fellow Muslim ?🤔

I think you need to pay to get access.

Upvote 0

Lol, I'm Kashmiri and even I don't have the privileges to post there, I believe You have to have between 2000-2500 post count, I think it was done this way so it would reduce the amount of spamming from Indians, although it's has it flaws i.e. once a fascist Indian gets his post count to the minimum required they can post there.. *

I also think 'like' to comment ratio should be taken into account, that would limit trolls from posting there..

Upvote 0
Lol, I'm Kashmiri and even I don't have the privileges to post there, I believe You have to have between 2000-2500 post count, I think it was done this way so it would reduce the amount of spamming from Indians, although it's has it flaws i.e. once an fascist Indian gets his post count to the minimum required they can post there.. *
Thanks Brother for insights,

But ...

2000 posts !!! I hope the Kashmir will be liberated before I can reach that ✌️

Upvote 0
Lol, I'm Kashmiri and even I don't have the privileges to post there, I believe You have to have between 2000-2500 post count, I think it was done this way so it would reduce the amount of spamming from Indians, although it's has it flaws i.e. once a fascist Indian gets his post count to the minimum required they can post there.. *

I also think 'like' to comment ratio should be taken into account, that would limit trolls from posting there..

If what you say is true then what can't all Indians be banned from that forum and allow everyone else? I do not think it has anything to do with the Indians. There is some other reason.

Upvote 0

It`s all about the administration of this forum.
If they are pleased, they will give you access to places you haven`t even thought of.
If you are a Joe Sixpack, you would get authorization for most places but not all.
And if you are a habitual offender like me, your account would take ages to get approved; and the upgradation of your membership will be delayed till your granchildren grow up.

Upvote 0
It`s all about the administration of this forum.
If they are pleased, they will give you access to places you haven`t even thought of.
If you are a Joe Sixpack, you would get authorization for most places but not all.
And if you are a habitual offender like me, your account would take ages to get approved; and the upgradation of your membership will be delayed till your granchildren grow up.
Took about 6 months for my account to get approved, really weird!!

Upvote 0
Took about 6 months for my account to get approved, really weird!!
No idea about this one. Perhaps there could be a long queue of accounts waiting to be approved. And I guess it piles up because Webmaster has kept this authority with himself, who comes online 2-3 times a week; sometimes after weeks.

Upvote 0
No idea about this one. Perhaps there could be a long queue of accounts waiting to be approved. And I guess it piles up because Webmaster has kept this authority with himself, who comes online 2-3 times a week; sometimes after weeks.
Nah, during that period there where many people approved and made their introduction.

Only thing I can think about it is that I've answered the old "Iranian Military Forum" to the question how you get to know about PDF.

Upvote 0
Nah, during that period there where many people approved and made their introduction.

Only thing I can think about it is that I've answered the old "Iranian Military Forum" to the question how you get to know about PDF.
No there would be nothing like that. There is no discrimination as far as I have observed. There are Iranians on this forum.

Yes many accounts would have been approved who might be perhaps first in the order. But then nobody knows how long the queue must be. And I am sure only a specific number of accounts would be approved at a certain time. Not all of them. Because Webmaster doesn`t stay for too long. I know he is not a workaholic when it comes to PDF. Must be too busy somewhere else.

Upvote 0

Back
Top Bottom