What's new

Car running on water invented by a Pakistani

lynx

Reaction score
I saw this in another thread but I believe this deserves a totally new thread. If what this man says is true its a solution to our energy problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually if you believe in the Part where the Government hides Alternative energy ? A man in philippines managed to get a car powered by Water.

How can a car that uses 40% conventional fuel emit oxygen ? This is either fraud or this man will get the Nobel prize.

I don't know how credible it is.

I mean I just don't understand.

Water has Hydrogen and Oxygen ONLY.

If you electrolyse water and break it into H2 and O2, then you can burn H2 in your car and get energy and release water into the atmosphere. That's pretty basic science and everybody knows it.

What has this 'scientist' done remains a mystery and defies all logic.

If true, this guys would qualify for the Nobel, hands down.

We have had similar 'breakthroughs' around the world in the past as well.

I don't know how credible it is.

I mean I just don't understand.

Water has Hydrogen and Oxygen ONLY.

If you electrolyse water and break it into H2 and O2, then you can burn H2 in your car and get energy and release water into the atmosphere. That's pretty basic science and everybody knows it.

What has this 'scientist' done remains a mystery and defies all logic.

If true, this guys would qualify for the Nobel, hands down.

We have had similar 'breakthroughs' around the world in the past as well.

Please watch again he said he used 40% diesel & 60% water, it is not just water.

But still i don't know how much truth this news is.

From what I understand electrolysis of water requires massive amount of electricity. Can a car battery provide that much energy?

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Please watch again he said he used 40% diesel & 60% water, it is not just water.

But still i don't know how much truth this news is.

Your Duniya TV did an exclusive on him.

From what I understand electrolysis of water requires massive amount of electricity. Can a car battery provide that much energy?

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

Your Duniya TV did an exclusive on him.

Still, i will be satisfy with neutral source.

If this was true it would be literally world changing but the fact it has not gained world wide attention leads me to think there is something not quite true about this news.

• He is using battery power to hydrolyze water into hydrogen & oxygen...
  • Then infuse that H2 & O2 back into engine with diesel fuel...
  • & use power from diesel-engine to charge battery again(give current for hydrolysis again)...
=

=
He has mistaken himself into believing that it's being run by water,,, ACTUALLY all the energy is coming from DIESEL fuel ... coz energy is being derived from diesel to hydrolyze water in 1st place,,, & since NO machine is 100% efficient so he is actually wasting more diesel than he would have if he was using just diesel to run his car ,,,
=

• & use power from diesel-engine to charge battery again(give current for hydrolysis again)...
=

=
He has mistaken himself into believing that it's being run by water,,, ACTUALLY all the energy is coming from DIESEL fuel ... coz energy is being derived from diesel to hydrolyze water in 1st place,,, & since NO machine is 100% efficient so he is actually wasting more diesel than he would have if he was using just diesel to run his car ,,,
=

Somebody point out this to him before he makes further fool out of himself.

=

=
=

:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom