What's new

Chess Club

GR!FF!N

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi guys..Good Afternoon to all..

I opened this thread to know whether in this forum,there are some Chess Lovers or not..

From Username,you can clearly know that @Slav Defence is one of them..If there are others,please comment in this thread,so that we may discuss about Chess here..I'm one of the Chess Lovers and I'll really love it if some other guys can discuss about Openings,Tactics,New Chess Videos,International Games,Engines etc here..

:enjoy:

I beat everyone at Chess.com.:yahoo:
But I use Microsoft Chess - Level 10 to do it:(

Ever Played in Chess24??Also,do you use Chess Engine to rectify your lines or such??I use Deep Fritz 14,also I use Chessmaster 11 for Practice against various kind of computer generated profiles.I also use Chessbase 13 for study.

Ever Played in Chess24??Also,do you use Chess Engine to rectify your lines or such??I use Deep Fritz 14,also I use Chessmaster 11 for Practice against various kind of computer generated profiles.I also use Chessbase 13 for study.
Uhh whaat?

J/K. I only play it to kill time. Not much interest or expertise. Sorry.

Uhh whaat?

J/K. I only play it to kill time. Not much interest or expertise. Sorry.

you should use Chessmaster 11..Damn good platform.By the way,I've profile in Chess.com,Lichess.com as well as in Chess24.

That would be my new ID at Chess.com after previous two were banned because they found out I was using Microsoft Chess:rofl:

LOL.. :rofl:

I generally sticks with LICHESS,as if they sense that you're using engine,they write it over your profile..

Back
Top Bottom