What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Brother what do you mean original to bengal? There are millions of khans (fake & real) in Bangladesh.

What I mean was we can not side line our foreign accessory. It's embedded among us. Some fools can not think beyond 71. In Sylhet we have place call Pathantula.

Do you know what is the most gracious thing about this land???

It's that;this land has a place for all,It takes everyone as it's child,originate from here or not!!Even the ungrateful one!!

My fore fathers were not from this land,but we accepted this land as our mother.Now We are Bangladeshi and a Bengali through and through,and a grateful one!!

Our identity lay with Islam and it's culture. You can not be a True Bangladeshi if you side line the languages and culture of your forefather. But I got my answer.

Please carry on and enjoy your time here.

Bangladesh make history, knock England out to reach their first ever WC quarterfinals -
bdnews24.com

:cheesy::yahoo::dance3::nana::bounce::victory1::nhl_checking::fans::lock::crazy_pilot::guns::taz::chilli::fans:

Where we come!!!:devil::devil:

Screenshot_50.png

so Bangladeshis of Mohajir and Bengali background both have Urdu influence, while among the former, Urdu is bigger as a mother tongue. just Bengal-Bihar-Orissa have an important historic culture of Urdu. @bongbang @Khan saheb do you hate Bengali culture in order to hate the muhajirs, or is it because you hate muhajirs that you started to hate Bengali culture?

@Al-zakir

what about the ethnic Bengali Urdu speakers? are they also "guests"? who else do you want to turn into "guest"?

you are a true definition of a fascist for imposing something on a people who happen to be migrant, even though that something was an imposition from your Hindu zamindar masters. what you are opposed to is your very own culture, if you were Bengali Muslim that is. and you aren't even ashamed of that.

for the sake of ending the confusion that is ruining your life, i suggest you and @Khan saheb to research extremist Hindutva constituencies of India, and look for real estate there, and possibly somewhere around South India.

if you want to live in Bangladesh or associate yourself with that land, then respect its cultures. it doesn't matter if Bangladesh becomes Poland tomorrow. the cultures and heritage don't change.

the only place where you can establish your hateful cult is Bay of Bengal.

Bengali is a beautiful language, with many dialects and accents. a version of Bengali had tremendous Muslim influence in it that unfortunately only exists in museums now, due Brahmin domination and the lowly nature of many 'Muslims' of this land. even the formal Bengali is fine if it was not imposed on Muslims and glorified by slave-minded "Muslims" in Bangladesh.

@Khan saheb i'm still waiting. how is Urdu not our language? i'm assuming the "we" here refers to Bangladeshis, not some anti-Muslim linguistic fascists.

We only want that everyone talks in a common language. If you want you can talk with me in Hindi and Urdu. But all the Bangladeshis dont understand that. And Bengali as state language talking in rival Hindi/Urdu isnt prestigious for us anymore. In this forum no one is British nationalist but everyone talking in English to address larger crowd. So in Bangladeshi corner one should talk in standard form of Bengali. Even Sylheti, Noakhailla, Chatgaia etc forms dont count. Why this long written article emotional Attyachar always :(

I like this sylheti rapper but dont understand most of his words @AbidM @Jay12345

Last edited:
We only want that everyone talks in a common language. If you want you can talk with me in Hindi and Urdu. But all the Bangladeshis dont understand that. And Bengali as state language talking in rival Hindi/Urdu isnt prestigious for us anymore. In this forum no one is British nationalist but everyone talking in English to address larger croud. So in Bangladeshi corner one should talk in standard form of Bengali. Even Sylheti, Noakhailla, Chatgaia etc forms dont count. Why this long written article emotional Attyachar always :(

I like this sylheti rapper but dont understand most of his words @AbidM @Jay12345
I can't understand half of what he's saying:o:

@khair_ctg bhai you know him. I heard him first time. He is from Chittagong.

no never heard of him. nice performance though.

so the Urdu in the video is written in Sanskrit Bengali script. shall we call this Bengistani language? btw Chaudry Rahmat Ali, the Punjabi barrister, suggested that term for the Bengal Muslim region before Partition.

no never heard of him. nice performance though.

so the Urdu in the video is written in Sanskrit Bengali script. shall we call this Bengistani language? btw Chaudry Rahmat Ali, the Punjabi barrister, suggested that term for the Bengal Muslim region before Partition.
You non Bengali guys were totally confused about the language Urdu and Muslalmani language.

India was initially ruled by two great sultanate, Bengal Sulatanate and Delhi Sultanate. Bengal Sulatanate adopted Bengali to replace Sanskrit as the court language (some sort) and promoted it. Delhi sultanate which is followed by Mogul adopted Hindustani language as the court language with the introduction of Arabic script.

That is the only reason, Muslim all over India speaks Urdu whereas Muslim in Bengal speaks Bengali.
Now stop this broken record and stop whining.

You non Bengali guys were totally confused about the language Urdu and Muslalmani language.

India was initially ruled by two great sultanate, Bengal Sulatanate and Delhi Sultanate. Bengal Sulatanate adopted Bengali to replace Sanskrit as the court language (some sort) and promoted it. Delhi sultanate which is followed by Mogul adopted Hindustani language as the court language with the introduction of Arabic script.

That is the only reason, Muslim all over India speaks Urdu whereas Muslim in Bengal speaks Bengali.
Now stop this broken record and stop whining.
YES!!you are right.Except the Mogul adopted Turkic-Arabic script,Urdu and Hindi is actually the same language.So I don't see the point of calling it the "Muslmani language",when something like that doesn't exist!!!

Back
Top Bottom