What's new

China & Pakistan Supports Sri Lanka at UNHRC

nepal has came in your dream last night ?

bonding of hindu brotherhood is more strong then your ummah...

Incredible indians could do better than baiting and making snide remarks about religion or anything else and ask their govt to improve relations with all neighbours. freindship between something to aspire to not to get jealouse or upset at the protagonists

bravado.

by the way, what makes you so sure Chinese and Pakistan army will arrive later than India in landing Sri Lanka in such a scenario? You underestimate Chinese and Pakistan air force and their ability to deploy land troops.

Pakistan is not threat for us in that context. As far China, They need to cross 6,000 KM to reach SL. In war like scenario, We are sitting in Andamaan & Nicobaar Island with modern warships (Close to Malacca strait - Entry into IOR). Air force ? which Jets fly 5,000 KM without refuelling and that also without detection by SAM, P8i, ABM, Spy Satellite ? PAF can't cross Mumbai and you talking crossing whole India without any resilient ? Only Aircraft Group and Nuke Submarine possible to cross some 3,000 KM. But we have both and Killer of Submarine and Anti-Ship missiles too. We even have AWACS killer (Novator K-100). In next 3 years, We will have various quality SAM like Barak-8 specially for IN.

Not to mention there's always Chinese navies saling around Indian ocean from Somali coast.

They are for business ships and not 3 Aircraft carrier with 3 destroyers + 3 frigates + 100 J-20. Our Navy will always have advantage and even more by 2020 when our Navy will be Blue Navy.

Please explain how Pakistan or Chinese Army will reach South India and will be there for very long to fight with India ?

Oh........ I see.... :drag::drag:
Well Indian Government also I am sure will support you.But it won't do it publicly.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

bravado.

by the way, what makes you so sure Chinese and Pakistan army will arrive later than India in landing Sri Lanka in such a scenario? You underestimate Chinese and Pakistan air force and their ability to deploy land troops.

Not to mention there's always Chinese navies saling around Indian ocean from Somali coast.

There are also reports of Indian Warships in Vietnam.

you guys would stand by even Satan if india said something bad about him!

but seriously, Sri Lanka had every right to defeat LTTE, and i stand by them for that. But the question here is if innocent Tamilis got killed. this has nothing to do with religion or ethnicity, inncent wictims need protection.

do pakistanis or chineese honestly belive that the lankan army did not kill innocents, or do the support have more to do with strategic interests?

casualties happened everywhere. do you honestly think those drone attack by US air force in our land do not kill our innocent people, tens of thousands? this is called Unreliable Ally by the US congressman.

the Lankans still have a decent cause of unification to sacrifice people, what about us? fight for the US's war, sacrifice our people!

fvck, I will hate the US in my entire life.

but seriously, Sri Lanka had every right to defeat LTTE, and i stand by them for that. But the question here is if innocent Tamilis got killed. this has nothing to do with religion or ethnicity, inncent wictims need protection.

do pakistanis or chineese honestly belive that the lankan army did not kill innocents, or do the support have more to do with strategic interests?
you are trying to be funny here ????
dont show you venomous nature here

casualties happened everywhere. do you honestly think those drone attack by US air force in our land do not kill our innocent people, tens of thousands? this is called Unreliable Ally by the US congressman.

the Lankans still have a decent cause of unification to sacrifice people, what about us? fight for the US's war, sacrifice our people!

fvck, I will hate the US in my entire life.

Sinhalese royally scrwed up in the 80s & 90s. Srilanka lost a generation to violence. Please comment sensibly on things that you do not fully comprehend.

If someone is telling SL army targeted civilians then I'm totally disagree with that, why should SL army act like that in the last 2 weeks? It's not the SL army but it's Tamil Tigers who blocked civilians, these live footage has showed to diplomats, there are pics on defence.lk.

If someone is telling SL army targeted civilians then I'm totally disagree with that, why should SL army act like that in the last 2 weeks? It's not the SL army but it's Tamil Tigers who blocked civilians, these live footage has showed to diplomats, there are pics on defence.lk.

Good for Sri Lanka, many countries are supporting her.

the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. neither the SL army or the LTTE are totally innocent, but since the LTTE is no more, the SL army alone has to answer to this allegations.

yep, LTTE organization doesn't exist now but LTTE members there, There are laws take them to court but government is rehabilitating them and releasing. Some LTTE members are now are political leaders, some are ministers. If government take them to court there isn't any ending.

Sri Lanka when you have india as your neighbor you will need our (China- Pakistan) continuous support- and we will provide it-

Back
Top Bottom