What's new

Chinese - Shi Lang Aircraft Carrier: New Pictures

_53307659_china_aircraft_carrier_624.gif

No...

Then why did your man bring Viet Nam into it? If anything, why do you Chinese boys bring Viet Nam into any discussion whenever I challenged absurd Chinese claims?

Let's combine the two topics into one with this statement then. China's carriers will pwn Vietnam for a very long time. If Vietnam or the Philippines fire on any of China's carriers, beware of the PLA navy response. ^^

2 days old, but I haven't seen anyone post these on PDF. Shows the 2 elevators from the other side.

4thpar.jpg

4thpar2.jpg

4thpar3.jpg

25_90028_306ba07be045a54.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

25_90028_158e7ceeccc4cb7.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

25_90028_937e58969932230.jpg

Now the deck runway needs to be painted.

Gosh, will they be able to clear all those stuff off the carrier within a week?

i hope there will be Cantonese and Sichuan Restaurants on this boat.

Lol.I like the idea to turn Varyag into a Chinese restaurant.In 1998 they bought it under the name of a cassino.This time they could claim to repair it as a restaurant and they are trying to send fast food all over the world.Joke aside,I don't think it could sail on 1st,July.Maybe the 1st of October will be a good day for sea trial?

Overall, I bet you are just jealous of China's rise and feeling powerless to disrupt it. ^^

Jealous? Maybe more like uncomfortable about its rising power. The term 'jealous' to describe America is kind of misleading.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom