What's new

Delhi police file FIR against Greta Thunberg over farmers tweets

The gentleman in that piece also clearly stated 'support for Indian farmers'.

The criticism of Greta is more about why she hasn't called for Julian Assange's release.

The Indians are clutching at straws.
desperate times!

Who are those powers ?
It could be that she just is this well meaning little girl who captured the attention of the world all by herself because she's oh so passionate about saving the world, could it ?

Don't Uber and Ola provide you that service right now ? I have read that when Uber began operation in USA its USP was that Americans need no longer take their personal cars out.
Same service ? are you nuts.. it is useful when you don't have your own transport or in case you're out drinking and would rather not drive/ride yourself, or in another city for a short bit. For longer stays, better to rent a self drive and move around freely. Sometimes public transport is better, though, like in Delhi, most going to chandni chowk old market prefer the metro (parking is impossible/too much of a headache) even if they have their own ride.

Do you use only public transport ? In case you don't own a car etc, just rent a bike for a couple weeks. Freedom feels good, jahan jana hai jao, koi bas buoos ya auto pakadne ki sardardi nahi. :D

Quite a few groups are working towards CO2 Neutrality through various experiments, including hydrogen cars, electric cars and trucks and Nano Diamond Battery ( website ).
Yup, Indian manufacturers are jumping on to the EVM bandwagon too. Nexon has some good reviews, there's this other Bangalore based startup too with an impressive first batch of ESUVs, Revolt motors in the 2 wheeler space. The problem is that they're limited in their functionality (range) and it's a new tech, but people have begun to adopt it slowly.

This is so absurd that half the time the correspondent was not even making sense. Whoever authorized this basically wants to make India a laughing stock and putting aside this fact that whether the law of India is applicable to a person that is neither within the territorial bounds of India nor is the citizen of India, the very action itself is simply so senseless that it is almost unbelievable. This is good example of confirmation bias since the bhakts think that farmers have foreign support and some guys tweeted and thus its true that foreign agencies are working to destabilize India and they will ignore the fact that Delhi literally looks like its about to undergo a siege by the mongols. India needs alot of introspection and the Bhakts, rather than criticizing every single handle that supports farmers, should look into why the farmers are protesting and what can be done to answer their concerns. Calling every single protestor a foreign agent will be the act that will destabilize India.

Indians have gone from nuclear war mongering to harassing a teenage girl.

Sanghis in 2014 - Modi will improve the stature of India

Sanghis in 2021 - Modi will fight with teenage climate activist and pop singers

She does have handlers, even the CCP knows it.

:coffee:

just turned 18

but she doesn't look like it, because she is a retard. :haha:

Chen Weihua is simply an individual China Daily editor in the EU. He spoke in a personal capacity, as it is well known that Twitter is not regarded as an official corporate or government communication.

China daily should sue for libel and defamation.

Greta, the mentally retarded darling of the global cult of left winger climate alarmists.

She's got handlers, people, handlers who give her her meds, handlers who train her to be their prop and say what they want her to say.

I agree. But doesn’t putting a bounty on a retard makes you look even worse in comparison?

😂😂😂😂😂🤪🤪🤪

What the Indians don't understand is that the more they go crazy against a 13 year old girl or Rihanna the more India gets dragged through the mud 😂😂😂😂

I can imagine the international news community covering this😂
Or John Oliver making a programme on it

I can see millions around the world going after Indians after Indians go all Extremist and sexual against Rihanna and Greta😂😂😂😂😂

This is comedy gold

These same cow urine drinker will promote anti Islam rhetoric in western world but when someone slightly challenge their narrative all of sudden they are against worlds biggest chutiya democracy.

1612565967933.png

I agree. But doesn’t putting a bounty on a retard makes you look even worse in comparison?
Who put a bounty on her ? Not me.
Chen Weihua is simply an individual China Daily editor in the EU. He spoke in a personal capacity, as it is well known that Twitter is not regarded as an official corporate or government communication.

China daily should sue for libel and defamation.
Even so, she's got handlers, everybody knows it.

and at the risk of repeating myself, these farmers have no support from the Indian population, maybe some lefty college kids, but that's about it.

Back
Top Bottom