What's new

Do you get scared of devils, at night when you are alone

What scares you

• Total voters
oh man, which movie is this from?

the+ring+2002.jpg

I haven't thought of the devil and he hasn't managed to catch me yet, so does that mean he doesn't effin exist ?

can you guys believe this is the girl casted as Samara(scary ghost above)in ring ...:smitten:
i curse Hollywood ..:partay:
600full-daveigh-chase.jpg

i love this girl if her eyes lens are original, gorgeous, look s like ice glacier :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

He meant a Pathan :D-

since last year- i cannot sleep in the dark- i keep my rooms light lit- and honestly that is after watched Paranormal Activity the movie-

and i have promised myself not to watch Paranormal Activity 2- :no:- Never- Everrrrrr !!!!!!

i didnt now there was a pathan in paranormal activity :cheesy:

since last year- i cannot sleep in the dark- i keep my rooms light lit- and honestly that is after watched Paranormal Activity the movie-

and i have promised myself not to watch Paranormal Activity 2- :no:- Never- Everrrrrr !!!!!!

yeah, i watched it with my friend, scary, but not more than another movie i cannot remember, it was about a toy who was a living devil kind of thing.

yeah, i watched it with my friend, scary, but not more than another movie i cannot remember, it was about a toy who was a living devil kind of thing.

Dude, 'Paranormal Activity'? That must've been one of the most un-interesting films ever. No offence.

i love this girl if her eyes lens are original, gorgeous, look s like ice glacier :cheesy:

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

i didnt now there was a pathan in paranormal activity :cheesy:

and i never said there was a pathan in that movie?-

I watched para normal activities in my dorm with 5 of my friends during our winter vacations in UMAN when our dorm was literally empty as students had gone for vacations or visiting their families. Only 10-15 students including us 5 had stayed. Everybody, after that was reluctant to sleep at their own rooms which were on different floors and quite far away. Imagine a cold scary night, and I had to sleep alone in a huge residential hall (for approx. 5000 students) with absolutely no human in sight as my friends had gone to their rooms/floors.

And oh, I forgot to mention that I didn't sleep comfortably for the next 7 nights. :lol:

Dude, 'Paranormal Activity'? That must've been one of the most un-interesting films ever. No offence.

it looks so- specially at the beginning looks like a third grade movie- but later on- as the story develops- dont ask me- i dont even want to discuss- lol-

btw it was a low budget first timers movie- very scarily done i must say :D-

I watched para normal activities in my dorm with 5 of my friends during our winter vacations in UMAN when our dorm was literally empty as students had gone for vacations or visiting their families. Only 10-15 students including us 5 had stayed. Everybody, after that was reluctant to sleep at their own rooms which were on different floors and quite far away. Imagine a cold scary night, and I had to sleep alone in a huge residential hall (for approx. 5000 students) with absolutely no human in sight as my friends had gone to their rooms/floors.

And oh, I forgot to mention that I didn't sleep comfortably for the next 7 nights. :lol:

happens my friend , it happens.

Lol- man i was partially scared after watching ring trio logy- the third one being the original Japanese one-
but Paranormal Activity has left a long lasting effect :D-

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 AM ----------

yeah, it does not make my top 5 horror movie list.

i want to see your list- i am into horror movies-

I watched movie Kanchana(Telugu), from then it seems some one is following me.
At hitech city when im walking , suddenly i realised that im almost in grave yard and im gone:lol:
Every one knows that there are no devils , but we get scared(not all)

aare mia tum bhi yaar kamjor dil ke nikle :P

i have a big collection of horror movies including PA1 and PA2

i always watch these movies alone in a dark room on my laptop after 1 am :devil:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom