What's new

Happy Defence Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
disgusting,,:hitwall:
the channels who call themselves as Pakistani Media, who atlk about free media and portray themselves as pro-pakistani, how often will they have to prove that they have nothing to do wit Pakistan. all thee Geo, Ary, Express and AAJ are so sense less thay they are evey ready to spread an negative news through Pakistan. they are always ready to ginve the news about a baloch killed by punjabi, a phattan killed by sindhi so as to spread rage among us but there was not a single show about the defence day.:angry: only one will be telecasted at night on all these and that too is only because it will host prominent political figures,,:angry:
i feel realy down and disguted by this attitude. on PTV is runnig a marathon transmission about the day and nothing else on any other so called pakistani channel!
only ARY news gave a two minutes documentry in there news and nothing else!!!

what shoul i say on this,,,
allt this is fkng BS!!

:frown:

The independence that we breath today, the freedom that we cherish so much and the liberties we enjoy are a gift to us by those brave men of this soil who bled so that we could clot, who kept guard so that we could relax and who fought so that we dont have too!

We salute you all!

This debt of yours is something that we might not be able to pay, but mind it we would never let you down. We proudly walk your foot steps and assure you that we are ready to take over from where you left!!

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Pak Fauj Paindabad

In 1965 was 3,000 + Indian soilders killed, 175 tanks destroyed and 110 aircraft destroyed.

Pakistan lost 20 aircrafts. Pakistan held 210 mi²(545 km²) of Indian territory which they later left

Jawans of Pak Army in 1965

Indian guns burntout by Pak soldiers

Indian prisoners

c917cba4f9a22095bd4f2cb9ea6b45e4.jpg

Civilians fought with PA

69307ae18bebc133a04d315ef8ac8a97.jpg

Last edited:
:pakistan:HAPPY DEFENCE DAY :pdf:
PRAY TO GOD MAKE OUR COUNTRY MORE STABLE AND POWER FULL.
:pakistan:

well i am really disappoonted by the media coverage, there was nothing from our air bases, nothing about the current projects and future. the same old documentries that we have been watching for years. i admit that these films still make the heart beat fast but this time i was hopeing for something new regarding to new projects. even though they are secret but still we see some documentries on and off and something about JF17, F22p Al_Khalid etc would really have been worth a watch!!

regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom