What's new

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2

FreekiN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
So which of you are going to watch the epic ending of this amazing story

I have read all the books and watched every movie in theaters.

I followed Harry Potter ever since my childhood, and so the feeling is truly remarkable. 10 years and the story is coming to an end next week. :'(

And i'm reserving my tickets for the 15th as we speak :D

This is gonna be epic :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will hopefully watch in Cinema as soon as i come back home

Don't want to waste my time watching movies in Spain

Potter movies are not even close to the magic created in the books...very sad, no more potter:cry:

I just watched first seven films in last 2 days on blue-ray [yes I own them all. I'm a big Harry Potter fan] to recap what has happened so far because I'm going today to watch this one. :D

i think ive watched the first 3 only ... the magic was lost in the 3rd movie

All things wonderful should end one day.

The Harry potter books will always remain classic hit.

Wonder who are they gonna caste as grown -up Harry, Ron, Hermione.

I have read the book....and as per my experience movies are never as good as the book..so i will pass it..

cant wait, will go first day first show, will even take a day off from work for this lol Kinda sad that this is the last one :(

cant wait, will go first day first show, will even take a day off from work for this lol Kinda sad that this is the last one :(

Dont worry there will be another series after an year or two...Making this one the grand finale was just a publicity stunt...

The elder wand is still out there so is that resurrection stone,lost in the forest and the real owner of the elder wand doesn't like Harry..Dont you smell a plot for the next series? ;)

Dont worry there will be another series after an year or two...Making this one the grand finale was just a publicity stunt...

The elder wand is still out there so is that resurrection stone,lost in the forest and the real owner of the elder wand doesn't like Harry..Dont you smell a plot for the next series? ;)

Rowling has made it clear there won't be another book in the series.

A movie independent of the book won't garner such support imho.

Back
Top Bottom