What's new

How many Marathi members are here on PDF?

Pardon my saying this, but local Marathis are not very good at doing business either. One look around and you can see that there must be something wrong with the locals as well.

I mean just imagine. Every community in Mumbai other than the natives are rich. Every community. The Gujjus, the Punjabis, the Sindhis, the Marwaris, they all make money and live a good lifestyle. The only ones not doing so well are the locals.

There's got to be something very wrong with the locals as well.

It's more of a delusion that locals perform bad ..
If U just compare Mumbai , then yes locals are one of the most underperforming community ..
Blame it partly on migration and partly on laziness ..
What I have seen in my 2 year stay in Mumbai is that the Marathis think they are way superior than others and don't perform menial jobs coz of the fake pride they have in .. I don't know why ..
This thing was even echoed by MNS that Locals want higher salary , fixed holidays per week , short hours of work , mobile phones and are overly engrossed in Workers , trade unions .. Remember 1980s fall of cotton industry in Mumbai

The locals elsewhere in Maharashtra are the best performing community and lead one of the luxurious life which other Indians just could imagine

dude im not a Maratha...im a south Indian but residing in Mumbai...and I can sympathize with the local's grouse when I see people coming in trainloads to a city that is already bursting at its seams..there is only a finite space/resources in Mumbai.

Just because Mumbai is the financial capital doesnt mean it has infinite resources to accomodate everyone coming here.

South Indians faced the same thing in Mumbai what bhayyas face today..but now look..most of the south Indians who come to Mumbai are educated professional lot [includes me] who are automatically respected...that is how Bihar and UP needs to change the situation..they themselves need to develop and send in white collar workers outside, not an unlimited supply of blue collar workers..another thing about most of the bhayyas is that, rather than try to adapt to the local culture there, they first try to change the surrounding to suit their native culture...locals dont like it..period...be it in Punjab or in Karnataka or in Maharashtra...

And you mentioned Bangalore as an example...just wait till it reaches Mumbai dimensions regarding migration and see the Kannada Rakshana Vedike activists kick ***...already discontenment is growing there... actually I think Mumbai has been the most accomodating for outsiders over all with its finite resources...

Go and check the facts, 43% of migration to Mumbai happens from other parts of Maharashtra in fact Biharis rank 9th in terms of migration to Mumbai, I live in Navi Mumbai and these days the startions, the bridges all are full with migrants from Satara, Sholapur, Kolhapur cause the same has been hit by a massive drought, so should we bash them up also?

I hope one day raj thackrey gives an ant-south Indian statement and you and your family gets bashed up by mns goons

nakki karuya...Mumabi athava pune bar padel...

Dada what about Lonavala or Khadala. Bhari vatavaran ahe. mala 5-6 members ni pm kela tari mi co-ordinate karto .Mazyakade lagale :cheers:

nakki karuya...Mumabi athava pune bar padel...

Dada what about Lonavala or Khadala. Bhari vatavaran ahe. mala 5-6 members ni pm kela tari mi co-ordinate karto .Mazyakade lagale :cheers:

mazi kahich harkat nahi...fakt mala sutti milali pahije office madhun...me pm karun thevto bakichyana...

Marathi people or people knowing marathi in this thread

dearone4u
Shardul
faizahmed
voldemort
sandy
ind151
Ignited mind
jbt90
fateh
freethinker
trident
janjaweed
kk
bhairava
gautam
kumar
rickblood

I also know birbal and kingkobra are marathi

19 until now....good going

i forgot about Birbal...he is NRI maharashtrian..

swagat ahe, thu kasa ahes? mala maaf karaa, mulla thoree far Marathi bolta yete.

Are bhava tujhi marathi pan chaan ahe

168797_435490533148856_2407573_n.jpg

:lol:Barobar ahe ekdum vait batmi aahee

Namaskar !! Mi pan marathi ahe,Mumbai zaval Thanyatil Rahto.tumhi sarva kashe ahat ?

Mazha pan nav liha Ganpati Mandala chya yadi madhe :-)

Shetty by Birth, Chaphekar/Karandikar/Joshi (insert any Puneri Brahmin name) by nature!

Pune tithe Kay une ?

Indushek
Bond
Bhushan
zeeshan

List is 27 uptil now.

Zeeshan.......beautiful avatar................ kon ahe ti sundar mulgi?

Shardul mitra majhe pan Naav lihun gyave

wht does it mean

"Otherwise my slip"

swagat ahe, thu kasa ahes? mala maaf karaa, mulla thoree far Marathi bolta yete.

Kay re mitra Mumbait yetos ka ? Maja yael ki tula !!

nehmi sarkha fiasco zala nahi mhanje zal

Aamvhchya ajun kuthehi shakha nahit :cheesy:

pic16290.jpg

puneri+patya_4.jpg

marathi_puneri+patya_3.jpg

wa mast ahet patya

i know but he had big mansion in mumbai, and spend most of time 1939-47 in mumbai.

adding amol, list makes upto 22

visit small thread
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/142594-cosmopolitan-karachi-tying-knot-marathi-style.html

you are referring to Pakistan house

pune tithe kay une :mps:

sarvach????? :D

Back
Top Bottom