What's new

Imran Khan (ইমরান খান) talking about Bangladesh

We hate them... So we don't like to be urine drinkers.. U love them so nothing wrong with it for u i think
Not really, there is a saying in Bangladesh and that is who love others most they always speak of them, either negatively or positively. And akalmand ke liye isharahi kafi hay :D.

Not really, there is a saying in Bangladesh and that is who love others most they always speak of them, either negatively or positively. And akalmand ke liye isharahi kafi hay :D.
Well mate i think you genius have founded a valid reason that your ancestors were @sshole who chosen separation from these lovely & caring hindus in 1947...merge with them eat with them & sleep witht them... Hum na to shukar kia tum haramzadon sa nijaat mil gai...

valid reason that your ancestors were @sshole who chosen separation from these lovely & caring hindus in 1947
This is the proof that how imbecile you are! You completely missed my message or isharah whatever , I expected better shot from you. Anyway live it.

Last edited:
This is the proof that how imbecile you are, I expected better from you. Anyway live it.
Pure indian type copy paste technique ... Now i know u guys have same shitty brains

@Al-zakir,I also have high respect for him as an inherited fan ( came from family tradition) of his cricket. However , once he was a playboy and all people know this . So he is mumin now because he has changed, and that's okay.

However Hasina also pray 5 times as far I know and yet you guys call her kafir and indian stooge ( it's strange, isn't it?). So tell me sir , when you will also call Hasina a Mumin ? Does she need to leave AL and join BNP-Jamaat alliance to serve your pir sahiban Khaleda zia? Will you declare her a mumin then ? Is it a requirement to become a Mumin? Just curious !

IK has never denied his past. You can not judge a man for his past activities. He is a changed and humble man. He is working day and night to bring peace and prosperity to Pakistan and the region.

Hasina’s love for Hindu and India are evident by the facts and reality on the ground. Last 10 years she has done nothing but empowered Hindu, Hindustani culture and sever India’s interests.

I’ve enough reason to believe she is not a true believer.

Let’s forget about BNP-Jamat and Pakistan for a change. They are no longer playing and left the play ground for you. So, enjoy one sided game.

Last edited:
It's your choice bro , but do not forget that Ershad ( Not Ziaur rahman )made Friday as holiday and Islam as state religion.

So probably you will have your voting right in future I believe . And since you prefer right wing ideology ( and I also have no problem with it , and basically i prefer right wing too , just under true leadership, not under the culprit Tareq rahman , who drowned his father's glorious name !), so you can choose others who will be raised as strong non AL opposition.

If you can wait and watch young friend , you will see it in next 5/7 years I believe.

Do you understand the meaning of democracy?

Do you understand the meaning of democracy?

Yes I do , but do you understand it ? If not then look at my signature , try to remember the golden voice of democracy . @Skies you too if you are honest man;) ..

Last edited:
Yes I do , but do you understand it ? If not then look at my signature , try to remember the golden voice of democracy . @Skies you too if you are honest man;) ..

I do not see anything undemocratic in that statement other than just a demand at that time, but the hijacking voting right is.

I do not see anything undemocratic in that statement other than just a demand at that time, but the hijacking voting right is.
So 15 February election was also hijacking of voting right ,do you agree? @Skies

Last edited:
You can not judge a man for his past activities. He is a changed and humble man.
I am not judging him, but I really have great honor and love for him, as I already said that my whole family were his great supporters and still we support Pakistan cricket team just after Bangladesh cricket team like most of Bangladeshi folks. And yes now also respect him as a reasonable political leader.
Hasina’s love for Hindu and India are evident by the facts and reality on the ground.
I would say that Hasina's love for every human being, when your govt just oppressed hindu folks when came to power for the second time. The real difference between you and Hasina is , she judge peoples under the light of humanity and you don't .
So you just saw what she did to Hindus, but never saw her good works for Muslims .
Tell me how about the electricity condition in Bangladesh during Jamat BNP regime ? It was destroyed , there were 12-18 hours loadshedding all over the country, even dhaka sufferer one hour after one hour loadshedding, rest of Bangladesh was literally hell . Now the problem is completely solved, but you guys are completely blind to see this fact, day and night whining that why you are out from power. Mistakenly don't think that you are totally rejected by middle class , forget the common working class who can easily be controlled by politicians, so I don't even count them as useful for fruitful democracy. You have to satisfy middle class folks if you want to survive.
Hasina developed Internet dramatically , even villages have high speed broadband now and unfortunately you will find no statistics of those. I personally know few peoples who live in village and doing good at freelanceeing in various market places and all are possible for the hight speed Internet. Still you guys don't see any good work of Hasina. But trust me those poor peoples will only perform dua for Hasina and curse for you by them from your party looted foods from their mouth .

I am not saying that AL did not do bad, indeed they did, but nothing can be comparable to those 5 years ( 2001-2006) , a nation can't be in such serious trouble like it was in that time.
Many people who don't like AL, but like Hasina and want Hasina to stay in power only because they don't consider BNP under khaleda zia and tareq Rahman as alternative to AL.

Last 10 years she has done nothing but empowered Hindu, Hindustani culture and sever India’s interests.
I have no idea what you are talking about. But I will not argue, because it will be useless. I can show you many blunder of yours , but it will not affect you, but you will end up by tagging me as die hard BAL ( of course I admire Hasina for her good works, but that's different story ,) and many non AL peoples also do so.

And also since you want me to forget the BNP Jamat alliance, then okay let's leave it.

Just remember that the same Hasina's team AL signed a treaty with Chinese communist party, Hasina replaced her old cabinet, now just wait and watch.

But I am in doubt about your ability because you guys do not understand regional politics other than spewing bogus , you have no idea that regional politics really isn't as easy and charming as walking in the park with a pretty girlfriend, but it's very complex thing.

Last edited:
Tabiyat theek hai? kya masla hai?

:undecided:
why ? bangladeshis are my real friends and brothers . how cna i say something bad to my brothers ?

53932231_427585934644286_6355444810777624576_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom