What's new

India again asks Pakistan to waive off the fee for pilgrims

Suna hai tumhara prime minister bhi haj ki subsidy leta hai?

Subsidy or Waving off mein farak pata hai? Or Subsidy bhi "Brother Mulk" se na ka us mulk se jis ko dushman bole. Itne Beghairat sirf tum log he ho sakte ho, aik taraf dushman bolte or phir usi dushman se waviers mangte.

There should only be negotiations with the Punjab state not the filthy Sanghis. I know Singh is not a fan of Pakistan but he will listen to reason.
Yeah take your negotiations with Captain Amarinder Singh. The state of Pakistan deserve it.

Are the endians are that low IQ ??? Why they don't understand simple fuking thing ??
Do they don't charge any thing from Pakistanis visiting Shrines in endia ??
Wont they charge money from endians in endia for different yatras …..
Simply pathetic , if you Shupa powa don't want this corridor just don't open it from your side ..
~#2020 , #Khalistan ……..

There should only be negotiations with the Punjab state not the filthy Sanghis. I know Singh is not a fan of Pakistan but he will listen to reason.

And i thought foreign matters are handled by central governments everywhere like in India...

Tag me when a visiting sikh speaks something against GD or apply for refuge in Pakistan against indian atrocities
Overseas sikh speak about it all the time .One of the Canadian election frontrunner is a Sikh who openly talks about it.Indian sikhs have to go back so they dont talk about it and Pakistan has no policy for sikh refugees..but at this time no more refugees please..

Last edited:
USD 50 is really not a big amount at all. I have a feeling that Indian government is doing this to deliberately let this corridor fail. and put the blame on Pakistan for the failure. The government understands that the Pakistanis want to use this for reviving the Khalistan movement. If the government doesn't allow the corridor, the Sikhs will get angry. India wants to therefore put the blame on Pakistani state for this so the Sikhs don't blame the government.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom