What's new

India to vote against Sri Lanka in UNHRC

dahh go go against Sri Lanka thats not my issue i am supporting Sri Lanka and would like to see China coming forward for investment and defence fields in Sri Lanka.You may explain how ?
As far as Afghanistan is concerned we intefered because their ruler attacked Pakistani Bajaur with tanks.
Every day you cry about mass graves in Kashmir and war crimes, but now when there are direct evidences, videos and mass graves found, you are supporting Sri Lanka. Well they did help you in 1971 when your Army was doing worst war crimes in history. I can understand your support to Sri Lankans.

good, we should have done it as soon as evidence came out... i dont care if lanka favours chinese

Tamil Nadu will not host Asian Games because Sri Lanka is particiapting. TN pressurising Center to take action against Sri Lanka is interfering nothing else.

As a UN member India can vote against SL or anyone but your argument of having a birth right to interfer in Sri Lankan affairs because it also has TAMILS is outrightly wrong.

Unlike India our elections dont depend on anything related to India.

dude cut the crap , you whole nation's ideology is related to india .

Tamil Nadu will not host Asian Games because Sri Lanka is particiapting. TN pressurising Center to take action against Sri Lanka is interfering nothing else.

As a UN member India can vote against SL or anyone but your argument of having a birth right to interfer in Sri Lankan affairs because it also has TAMILS is outrightly wrong.

Unlike India our elections dont depend on anything related to India.

And by the same logic, your interference and sympathy for indian Muslims is totally wrong.

And also kashmir war crimes.

Jai Coalition Dharma, a vote in fav would have been a disaster for GOI's existence due to withdrawal of support from DMK.
And vishkanya would not want it at any cost. She still has to loot and plunder India to be the richest person on earth.
Thats her goal.

Every day you cry about mass graves in Kashmir and war crimes, but now when there are direct evidences, videos and mass graves found, you are supporting Sri Lanka. Well they did help you in 1971 when your Army was doing worst war crimes in history. I can understand your support to Sri Lankans.

1. Kashmir is disputed land and India is occupying it Sri Lanka is an independent country Sri Lanka is fighting against Indian Backed Terrorists just like Pakistan was fighting against Indian backed terrorists in 71.

2. It was Pakistan's internal matter just like fighting against Tamil terrorism is Sri Lankan internal matter.

3. I dint say anything about Indian forces' atrocities in North East since thats your internal matter.

1. Kashmir is disputed land and India is occupying it Sri Lanka is an independent country Sri Lanka is fighting against Indian Backed Terrorists just like Pakistan was fighting against Indian backed terrorists in 71.
2. It was Pakistan's internal matter just like fighting against Tamil terrorism is Sri Lankan internal matter.
3. I dint say anything about Indian forces' atrocities in North East since thats your internal matter.
Ahhh...technicality. Att least don't hide behind this.

As for India, it is our Foreign Policy.

BTW why do you all Pakistanis cry about Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan ? :azn:

Good after noon jana bibi

Kashmir is an internal and integral part on India and there is no way pakistan can do anything about it has itself forciballi taken over Balouchistan and killed hundered of thousands of Balouchies in cold blood , raped balouch wemen and given them misery and taken away all the national resources of balouchistan by force and is still occupieng Balochistan so it has no moral athurity to judge india on Kashmir

2.Pakistan Will have to pay for forciballi occupying Balouchistan and killing innocent balouchs and will pay just the way it did in 1971 and there is nothing that can stop it we indians will support the balouchs to get there right of self determination

bbbbaaaaaahhhhhhaaaawwwwaaaaaaaaa he he he he he he

First punish your PA soldiers for 1971 war crimes on your own people. East Pakistan was your territory, Kashmir is a disputed region. :azn:

occuieng pak fauj should and will pay for what it has done to Balouchistan

India was dragged in Sri Lanka after citizenship row in Sri Lanka.

Naga and Mizo militants were given safe heaven in East Pakistan. Pakistan even trained and sent militants in Arakan state of Burma. And invited all world power to intefere in Afghanistan. Yous claims sounds bizarre

Sympathy is NOT wrong but any official meddling will be.

Kashmir war crimes by Indian army is reality and Indian Army should be punished for that

I partially agree with the first part, that is just how we have sympathy for pakistani hindus. And about the official stance, that is our choice.

And about the second part remember east pakistan.

I agree with the first part, that is just how we have sympathy for pakistani hindus.

And about the second part remember east pakistan.

jane de aayush they will never aknowledge the genocide that was done to bengalies both hindu and muslims they are already paying the price for that dont worry what they have done to balouchies will also not go unheared and pak fauj will pay for its genocide of balouchies

http://muktadhara.net/page35.html

Ah... crocodile's tears when indian forces kill kids on regular basis all over india.

TH20_RANCHI_1304160g.jpg

Munglee Mandawi shows the photo of her son Chainu, who was killed by security forces on December 12, near Bala village in Kanker district. Her youngest son Rajawu is with her.

A 9-year-old girl and an 11-year-old boy were also killed, how could they be Maoists?," said a villager.
http://www.pratirodh.com/india-news...crpf-in-chhattisgarh-were-innocent-and-n.html

Hypocrisy thy name is PDF indian.

Back
Top Bottom