What's new

Indian Air Force - A National Embarrassment

So, how many planes have India shot down according to their claims and the same question for the number of Indian planes shot down by Pakistan.

SIr jii mujhe tu Mi 17 waly main bhi koi issue hi laag rahaa haii trying to check co ordinates and time of its crash and PAF attack as never believe on co incidence.Also as everyone saying bht kuch haii jo baad main aanaa haii ""hazrat kuch tu hai jiss ki pardadarii haii "" but be patient no force declare all things during time of hostility wait till it ends
Uski bhi story hai aik but we don’t know anything :whistle::whistle:

Sir from the moment this whole incident started to PM ordering release of Indian pilots, there are certian chaps who have either lost it due to their ignorance or have a certain agenda. I am even seeing alot of new guys joining in just now to bash the PM and build a narrative against Pakistan.
Most of these ppl who are bashing the PM's carefully crafted statement were also the ones bashing the PAF.

They were bashing PAF when India intruded not knowing that how difficult it actually is to detect enemy fighters in a mountainous terrain. PAF not only managed to detect them but also thwarted them. The sole reason of bashing then became over the issue that PAF "let them inside our airspace". This again was entirely ignorant bcuz this cannot be prevented. Both PAF and IAF can enter each other's airspace especially in that mountainous terrain a thousand times...that's no amazing feat. The part that shows an airforce's capability and readiness is being able to detect the intruding enemy and thwarting it, which PAF did marvelously.

In case of IK's statement...again these ppl(I'm embarrassed that they are Pakistanis) were calling him weak and other such things. They want Pak to stoop to the level of those BJP bhakts demanding for war. These dumb asses don't understand the cost of war. They just like to act brave from behind their computer screens. IK's statement was very measured. It showed that Pakistan is a peaceful nation that is fully capable of defending itself if war is imposed on it. It was a great display of "speak softly and carry a big stick".

Most of these ppl who are bashing the PM's carefully crafted statement were also the ones bashing the PAF.

They were bashing PAF when India intruded not knowing that how difficult it actually is to detect enemy fighters in a mountainous terrain. PAF not only managed to detect them but also thwarted them. The sole reason of bashing then became over the issue that PAF "let them inside our airspace". This again was entirely ignorant bcuz this cannot be prevented. Both PAF and IAF can enter each other's airspace especially in that mountainous terrain a thousand times...that's no amazing feat. The part that shows an airforce's capability and readiness is being able to detect the intruding enemy and thwarting it, which PAF did marvelously.

In case of IK's statement...again these ppl(who I'm embarrassed that they are Pakistanis) were calling him weak and other such things. They want Pak to stoop to the level of those BJP bhakts demanding for war. These dumb asses don't understand the cost of war. They just like to act brave from behind their computer screens. IK's statement was very measured. It showed that Pakistan is a peaceful nation that is fully capable of defending itself if war is imposed on it. It was a great display of "speak softly and carry a big stick".

Masterstrokes are not visible to the pedestrian, till after the ink dries.
Regards.

Masterstrokes are not visible to the pedestrian, till after the ink dries.
Regards.

@Bilal Khan 777 and @Windjammer

I am looking for the answer to only two questions:

1). How did PAF achieve SEAD operation in this particular raid

2). What did the SOW achieved?

Would be grateful for help understanding these (I am not a man in uniform)

@maximuswarrior This guy is false flagging.
@waz can you check his credentials?
Do you want my CNIC ??? Bhai mene tasveer tak lagai the. False flag q? Isn't it good to ask questions or be skeptical that we are not getting full story? Seriously boht afsos hota hy tm logo ki ghatia harkaten dekh kr.

this video should be on the media tomorrow.
PTV already shared it. Also i sent it to majority of indians fighting me in my notifications.

February has been just awfull for them:coffee:
All months, created by Allah-u Azimushshan, are equal for the Ehl-i Iman....

I am 100% sure ISPR will do some serious damage to Indian egos in a few days.

And im hopeful that this evidence will kill Modis aspirations of sweeping Indian elections.
India's election contestants: Modi vs DG ISPR....

Last edited:

In case of IK's statement...again these ppl(I'm embarrassed that they are Pakistanis) were calling him weak and other such things. They want Pak to stoop to the level of those BJP bhakts demanding for war. These dumb asses don't understand the cost of war. They just like to act brave from behind their computer screens. IK's statement was very measured. It showed that Pakistan is a peaceful nation that is fully capable of defending itself if war is imposed on it. It was a great display of "speak softly and carry a big stick".
One was schooled by the best of the RSS/Hindutva etc....

The other was schooled by the best from the ex-British Empire....

There needs to be some quality difference....

Last edited:
This post is intrusting read ,,,,,,,, heli is down some 100+km inside IOK,,,,,, but father of 2nd piolet want revenge from Pakistan...…… Strang and fishy……..
According to Indian claims that guy died in an MI17 crash due to technical failure...and his dad wants a war with Pak? Shouldn't he be mad at Indians in charge of overseeing maintenance of this chopper? And shouldn't he understand the risks involved when someone joins the military?

Back
Top Bottom