What's new

Indian Army Removing Fences Along LOC

oh what does he care about shoving through dalit sikh soldiers to their deaths as cannon fodders...as long as brahmins aren't getting tossed to the front lines, he doesn't give a crap.
Brahmins don't join forces.

This may be a regular skirmish. No report about this on s from either side suggests that it is not a big deal?

Now is the not time to fight. I am critic of Army, heavy critic. But honestly **** India.

War is hanging on our heads, I am making a thread with my analysis on what might happen next.

We must forget our stupid political differences and stand with Army. War is on our heads.

Now Indians are more prepared, in between 27th February and today USA & France have helped India train their army and airforce and advise them on war matters.. may be US have supplied some intel. on Pakistani F-16 and promised to help!
This time we'll have casualties on Pakistan side... we should have pressed more when we had zero causality chance on Pakistan side!

He shall complain to Imran Khan, who wanted to favor Modi on 27th February. When Brahmas and Rafael were no where in sight.

Na doesnt look like it. Dont think India is gonna remove curfew anytime sooner. The curfew is literally gonna make Kashmiris very weak. Atleast let the fase flag take place
Their internal situation is not good and i think this is the best time to hit them.. Limited conflict is need of time now

Their internal situation is not good and i think this is the best time to hit them.. Limited conflict is need of time now
We dont want escalation nor any conflict. Remember how we had locked thier jets on 27 Feb buy didnt brought all of them down. Acc to @airomerix AHQs of both countries have agreement to not bring forth loss of SU 30 to prevent any conflict further

Hitting them first and making Indians unite and world think us as an agressor. Let them come first

we might be able to take Kashmir if this all keeps up. indian muslims might themselves divide india once again. my honest and sincere wish is for this to come true. pakistan will be safer and muslims of india will have the right to live as they wish.

start making tea for indians

new-guinness-world-record-set-for-worlds-largest-tea-jigsaw-puzzle-jinan-shandong-province-china-shutterstock-editorial-4089996a.jpg

Chai was good.

we might be able to take Kashmir if this all keeps up. indian muslims might themselves divide india once again. my honest and sincere wish is for this to come true. pakistan will be safer and muslims of india will have the right to live as they wish.
If wishes were horses beggars would ride.

I want to say something but i i can't. As the forum guidelines state we cant report live action. But something really big is happening as im watching anxiously from my rooftop...

May Allah Give us All courage to die honorable deaths and fight till the end. Protect our women and children while we die. Ameen.
Sir stay safe . Hope our boys blow them to hell .

Nope i hope. Me and my dad are waiting for tonight's press conference By DGISPR. Some serious stuff is going on..

As we expected.
Tonight ? Is it happening ? . No news source reporting any press conference .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom