What's new

Indian forces provoking Kashmiri civilians by attacking their homes

Sunni author seriously

http://www.tehelka.com/2013/11/are-kashmiri-shias-the-next-pandits/

httpwwwindiacom/news/india/kashmir-situation-turns-grim-in-budgam-after-shia-sunni-clash-six-houses-burnt-1406027/

https://defence.pk/threads/shias-and-sunnis-clash-in-indian-kashmir.444368/

You don't any thing there
Do you know Kashmir is only state in India where Muharram is not cited as National holiday

What about Pakistan is Muharram is holiday or not ??

Last edited:
Prestv is Iran which Shia dominant country

Thelka is editors are Muslims

A Sunni author again
Like side Sunni hijaking what Shia has to say in valley

Recently at august 3 houses of Shia burned plundered by Sunnis

You should come to see Kashmir
How Gujjar and Shia despise Sunnis

http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/FDh...-Kashmir-The-Sunni-idea-of-8216azadi8217.html

Last edited:
Because its a struggle of Kashniri Muslims only and Shias are part of it dont make stuff up

There is a difference between Extremist Sunni & Islamic Insurgency

Suspected stone pelters home....

So you punish their families. This is childish and stupid, and will only breed more resentment.

They are either abandoned or under construction houses. Material is taken from there for stone pelters. So it may be retaliation to stone pelting from such buildings

Also, habitual pelters who have been identified as leaders also get the same treatment for they are rich enough to prolong the issue and the only one who is suffering is the common man .. who has to earn the daily bread.. A taste of own medicine?

Anyways, I can't access the video ... so no idea what did you see.

Ok, I've never seen such behaviour from a police force, where the force on mass goes to attack a home of suspected pelter. That is just crazy. The houses are also occupied, as they're being filmed from inside.

Last edited:
They only struggle going on in Kashmiri is not for Kashmir but for creating a lab to nurture the Islamists....
Kashmiri struggle had been hijacked by separatist cum Islamists cum terrorists way back in 80s through the Green propaganda machine across the borders.....

Ppl need to hear the sermon( cum venom ) emanates from mosques , especially about kafeereen & Shia qom....

Don't worry, your curse is our real win against the sponsored terrorism across the border ..... At your whine we cheers the success of inevitable DEATH to all terrorists......

Yes death to all m0f0 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists scum roaches...

All propaganda videos start at some point into the action, conveniently. No head to these videos cause that would most probably prove anti-propaganda. Lolz

So you punish their families. This is childish and stupid, and will only breed more resentment.

Ok, I've never seen such behaviour from a police force, where the force on mass goes to attack a home of suspected pelter. That is just crazy. The houses are also occupied, as they're being filmed from inside.
What if their family encouraged to pelt the stone on security forces without any provocation. Upper floors of these house are used to stockpile the stones & for easy targeting on security personnel & their patrolling vehicles....
In day time police do reece of such houses while all the action are unleashed in nights only ....... Police is also giving the stone pelters the taste of their own medicine.....
Police has been maintaining a maximum restraint until life threatening or things going out control.....

What if their family encouraged to pelt the stone on security forces without any provocation. Upper floors of these house are used to stockpile the stones & for easy targeting on security personnel & their patrolling vehicles....
In day time police do reece of such houses while all the action are unleashed in nights only ....... Police is also giving the stone pelters the taste of their own medicine.....
Police has been maintaining a maximum restraint until life threatening or things going out control.....

You have no idea if their family has encouraged them, that again sounds silly. If the upper floor had stones and other masonry, why did the police not simply go up the stairs, and bring it down, or post men outside the houses?
As for giving stone pelters a taste of their own medicine, that's just crazy, you wouldn't see that in the UK or many other civilised states.

You have no idea if their family has encouraged them, that again sounds silly. If the upper floor had stones and other masonry, why did the police not simply go up the stairs, and bring it down, or post men outside the houses?
As for giving stone pelters a taste of their own medicine, that's just crazy, you wouldn't see that in the UK or many other civilised states.

Brother that is not something that I cooked for my consumption. It was said to me by one pelter who happened to be my driver & a resident of downtown ....

Under these circumstances its not easy to barge into the house of all stone pelters in day time.... Infact police do arrest these morons in nights only, during day time they are always armed with stones in their small but gangs of pelters, some of them even do go underground in nights to escape arrest...

Lastly you are comparing us with UK, but you yourself tell me brother, has UK had the casualty of wounded more than 3300 security personnel ever anywhere in uk in past to just bring down few so called innocent pelters....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom