What's new

Jaish ‘district commander’ killed

Once again the same old Pakistani members trolling. In fact it is not trolling it is far worse- it is sharing their twisted and sick brainwashed propaganda- "India oppresses the poor Kashmiris", "Pakistan will always support her brothers and sisters living under occupation blah blah blah blah". Save your crocodile tears.

Sniped ....

If India were to give its claim over Kashmir then it would hardly take Pakistan a month to convert
into Kashmir into another afghanistan. Ideally speaking these Kashmiris deserve that kind of behaviour only.
And if situations came down to this let me assure A Roy and her European leftist buddies wouldn't even bother to make of 1\100th noise about kashmir as they do now.

If India were to give its claim over Kashmir then it would hardly take Pakistan a month to convert
into Kashmir into another afghanistan. Ideally speaking these Kashmiris deserve that kind of behaviour only.

The point is India will never give up Kashmir. Hence this situation will never come. :D

Keep fighting...

Indo-Pak/Kashmir War (2013-201X)

June 2013 total incidents: 6 (Average: 1.2/Per Month)
Saturday 1 June 2013 (Vandena Village, Zainapora Area, Shopian): Shopian gun battle ends as second militant killed
Saturday 1 June 2013 (Nowgam Sector, Kupwara District): Army foils infiltration bid, three intruders killed
Sunday 2 June 2013 (Anantnag): Militants Hurl Grenade at Police Post in J&K
Tuesday 4 June 2013 (Anantnag District): Five injured in grenade attack in Kashmir
Wednesday 5 June 2013 (Ichhgooza, Pulwama District): Jaish ‘district commander’ killed
Wednesday 5 Jun 2013 (Rajpora, Pulwama District): Kashmiri militant shot dead in encounter with security forces

May 2013 total incidents: 9 (Average: 0.29/Per Month)
Friday 3 May 2013 (Kupwara District): J-K: militant killed in gunfight with security forces
Tuesday 7 May 2013 (Ballard Forward Area, Samba Ditrict): BSF foils intrusion bid along Pakistan border
Saturday 18 May 2013 (Machil Sector, Kupwara District): Rebels kill Indian army officer in Kashmir
Thursday 23 May 2013 (Fatehkada, Srinagar): Militant killed in Kashmir, three policemen wounded
Friday 24 May 2013 (Hardu Buchoo Village, Pulwama): Four soldiers killed in *** ambush
Friday 24 May 2013 (Tutmari Gali Sector): Ceasefire violation by Pak; Brigadier, 2 jawans hurt
Saturday 25 May 2013 (Krishna Ghati Sector, Poonch District): Jawan killed, another injured in mine blast on LoC in Poonch
[/url]

And we will keep killing them. You folk should thank India for keeping yr population in Check.

@Hobo1,

Lets see India ki pehli international cheekh kab niklti hai.

Last edited by a moderator:
If that is the case, along with embedding with Mr Moscow, Bhartti basanti is now dancing to the American tune, it shouldn't come as a surprise if your new boyfriend pulls the Saree to expose a bit of nasty flash....after all Indians are no descendants of Snow white.

Turmoil In Baluchistan : Chuck Hagel And The Indian Factor By Abdus Sattar Ghazali

Hey at least we ain't shelling out bases for em' to bomb our own people. Your Commando admitted to as much live as live can be.

Nah man, we're being typical Baniya..we're gonna leach off of the poor Yanks till they're anemic..never said we weren't devious. We don't play the "be on the big guy's team" game..we're more into being absolutely confounding confidence-men.

Come now..don't complain about the Baloch issue..here I am asking you to send over more boys to be martyred and you're complaining. Jimmie don't be a kill joy. Tit for tat ain't bad..doesn't say that anywhere..in fact I'd swear Machiavelli endorsed it in quite an openhearted manner. Mard-e-momins shouldn't shy away from bloodshed..I'd say enjoy it..we sure have learnt to take a certain perverse satisfaction out of the LeT cadavers. Maybe that's just us being deviant Kaffirs though..meh, who knows?
@Cherokee Was Jimmie always this dull? :frown:

Hey at least we ain't shelling out bases for em' to bomb our own people. Your Commando admitted to as much live as live can be.

Nah man, we're being typical Baniya..we're gonna leach off of the poor Yanks till they're anemic..never said we weren't devious. We don't play the "be on the big guy's team" game..we're more into being absolutely confounding confidence-men.

Come now..don't complain about the Baloch issue..here I am asking you to send over more boys to be martyred and you're complaining. Jimmie don't be a kill joy. Tit for tat ain't bad..doesn't say that anywhere..in fact I'd swear Machiavelli endorsed it a quite openhearted manner. Mard-e-momins shouldn't shy away from bloodshed..I'd say enjoy it..we sure have learnt to take a certain perverse satisfaction out of the LeT cadavers. Maybe that's just us being deviant Kaffirs though..meh, who knows?

It looks like his screw got jammed. needs mental masturbation

Come now..don't complain about the Baloch issue..here I am asking you to send over more boys to be martyred and you're complaining. Jimmie don't be a kill joy. Tit for tat ain't bad..doesn't say that anywhere..in fact I'd swear Machiavelli endorsed it a quite openhearted manner. Mard-e-momins shouldn't shy away from bloodshed..I'd say enjoy it..we sure have learnt to take a certain perverse satisfaction out of the LeT cadavers. Maybe that's just us being deviant Kaffirs though..meh, who knows?

Sympathize with him . he is not worth debating . There are many good pakistani debaters debate wid them .

Sympathize with him . he is not worth debating . There are many good pakistani debaters debate wid them .

But I like pandering with him and the likes of Razzi...not as much as I enjoy debating with my Butt bother or Hyperion..but still..:frown: Its fascinating reading the sermons and theories of such brilliant purisrar-bandeys. Sigh..but now they're just turning dull. Meh...hope someone takes their place soon...or they get back in form.

Back
Top Bottom