What's new

JUST READ AND FEEL PROUD TO BE PAKISTANI

sir,
here i was telling India don't suffer as much as pakistan does with extremism. Largely due to proximity of Taliban. Which is holding back pakistan development. And you cant deny this claim how many Pakistani are over declined to the face of islam instead of meaning of Islam.Although I cant force my fact on you if you don't agree. Yes india suffer from extrimism too these rather hindu , islamic, sikh, christian extrmism all exist here. but india is a country where you have all religion existing. IN LAGE NUMBERS. so they are bound to have some bad weeds.

Out of all that i wrote, name me one event which had involved a foreign hand? All that i mentioned were acts of specific HIndu extremism/terrorism.

Have all of them been proved ? And you are singling out hindus for all extremism in India ? Such is not the case.

Meetha meetha andar, karwa karwa thoo thoo.

that would be if I was a Hindu and an extremist ;)

As for your comment about homogenised pakistanis, is this supposed to be a joke, or are you actually serious? If you are, try wiking Pakistan and read about its society before commenting here.

This is the impression I got of Pakistanis from this forum.
In the end Pakistanis formed a state based on faith, therefore extremism in an islamic republic by muslims against muslims is symptomatic of a deeper malaise IMO.

Out of all that i wrote, name me one event which had involved a foreign hand? All that i mentioned were acts of specific HIndu extremism/terrorism. Meetha meetha andar, karwa karwa thoo thoo.

As for your comment about homogenised pakistanis, is this supposed to be a joke, or are you actually serious? If you are, try wiking Pakistan and read about its society before commenting here.
DarkStar, got angry ?
Freinds, there are always two ways of looking at things, one Pakistan/India is having tons of problems and second Pakistan/India is pathetic country (because of these problems). It is not important who is in how much deep sh!t, we both (Indo-Pak) are standing in sh!t and we have to get out of it.

Regarding Pakistan's progress, i am quite impressed by it achievement in telecom sector. Can anyone throw some light on it, how it is achieved ?

Don't worry Anand, I don't get angry that easily.

Pakistan has had the fortune of earlier deregulation of its telecoms and t.v sectors, in the 80s. Insta phone and Paktel led the cellular phone revolution in the 80s, and the rest is just a natural progression of that earlier start.

But personally, I am not that chuffed about all this 'progress' in telecommunications. Yes, millions of households are connected to the net, and everyone has gsm phones. But I don't think this has added any value to the real economy of Pakistan. I know for some this statement might be controversial.

Instead of general IT, Pakistan should have focused more on Software Engineering, where Pakistan would be able to add value to the global software and IT industry.

Pakistan as a country, cannot rely upon the service sector to resolve its problems, as it is fundamentally an agricultural country, and should look at creating blue collar jobs.

Why Pakistan did not make progress in IT (like India) ? As far cost effectiveness is concerned I do not see any difference.
Secondly, being a closest ally of China why Pakistan did not develop manufacturing sector ?

Read and feel proud to be Indian
1. 2nd highest AIDS ratio in the world
2. 75 % of the world's poorest population lives in India

3. In India 828 million people, or 75.6% of the population, live on less than $2 a day, compared to 72.2% in Sub-Saharan Africa.[
The World Bank further estimates that fully one third (33%) of the world's poor reside in India.
According to the latest (as of December 2008) World Bank estimates on poverty, based on 2005 data, 256 million Indians, or 41.6% of the country's population, survive below the updated international poverty line of $1.25 (PPP) per day
4. Although Indian economy has grown steadily over the last two decades, its growth has been uneven when comparing different social groups, economic groups, geographic regions, and rural and urban areas.[7]Wealth distribution in India is fairly uneven, with the top 10% of income groups earning 33% of the income
5. Although it is difficult to count the total number of prostitutes, or sex workers, latest estimates show that there are some three million in the country, an overwhelming majority in the 15-35 year group. Among these are growing migration and poverty, political instability, erosion of traditional values, desire to earn easy money, globalization and declining job opportunities for uneducated and unskilled youths. Prostitution growing in India, says survey-India-The Times of India
6. it was thought that around 5 million people were living with HIV in India - more than in any other country.
7. The rapid decline in inflation reinforces the impression that the Indian economy is slowing sharply after the economic boom in recent years. Some economists are predicting that the growth rate will be cut in half in 2009.
Interest rates are also expected to be cut further to stimulate growth. BBC NEWS | World | South Asia
8. With a population of well over 1 billion people, India is the second most populous nation in the world. According to UN-HABITAT, India is home to 63% of all slum dwellers in South Asia. This amounts to 170 million people, 17% of the world’s slum dwellers. As India continues to develop its infrastructure and tries to compete economically with the West, it is important that its poorest citizens are able to work together with government to ensure pro-poor development. Homeless International - India: SPARC
9. New Delhi: India stands third, leaving behind countries like Sri Lanka, Jordan and Argentina, when it comes to rape cases, latest data of the Union Home Ministry suggest. Ahead of India are only the United States and South Africa.
According to the data, 18,359 rape cases were registered in India in the first three quarters of this year while in the US, 93,934 and in South Africa 54,926 rape cases were registered respectively. Its official: India 3rd worst offender in rape cases

Now Pakistanis, don't be jealous ;)

Last edited:
OK iam going to provide the link
goto ORKUT Communities

there is society of
Pakistani Electronics Engineers
All that material and info is taken from that place

Lcok Head F16 you really carpet bombed the INdia

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
great INFO

Why Pakistan did not make progress in IT (like India) ? As far cost effectiveness is concerned I do not see any difference.
Secondly, being a closest ally of China why Pakistan did not develop manufacturing sector ?

well you may ask that y pakistan didnot make progress in LCA (like India)

As far cost effectiveness is concerned I do not see any difference.
Secondly, being a closest neighbour of INDIA why Pakistan did not develop manufacturing sector like the manufacturing of LCA

:victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory::victory:

:sniper: for you

LMAO.
lokheed that was funny man -- bloody you triggered it he he he
i dont know if all the fact are accurate or not most are about there.
you know - here most post end up being - NOT WHO IS BETTER BUT WHO IS WORST. lol
Fact we all know - its far away from reality. poor infrastructure , corruption, bad leadership, blame game, fight among own people, poverty, Rich are too rich, poor are getting poorer. But there is a hope. and hope is driving these nations. at least by this race they can benefit someday when these two nation start battling each other for the development.

Nothing to gloat over, even if Pakistan is marginally better in some areas than Bharat, we are still both at the bottom of the table in most socio economic indecies.

Instead, we should inspire each other to compete and do better.

:) whats with this obsession with india's aids problem? (the numbers have been revised lately BTW, not as high as previously thought).

if india suffers from so many aids issues and so many ppl dying of hunger, how come indians on an average live 4.84 years longer than pakistanis?

just a thought :)

I don't know, I heard drinking your own urine helps cure certain diseases and adds to your life expectancy? Maybe that's why?
Anyways, this is useless, both countries are at the bottom of the list when it comes to life standards for alot of our people, so it's no use trying to measure anything.

I don't know, I heard drinking your own urine helps cure certain diseases and adds to your life expectancy? Maybe that's why?
Anyways, this is useless, both countries are at the bottom of the list when it comes to life standards for alot of our people, so it's no use trying to measure anything.

the camel urine is better as per some Islamic tenets.
Urine therapy is widely practiced in Japan and they have higher life expectancy :victory:

the camel urine is better as per some Islamic tenets.
Urine therapy is widely practiced in Japan and they have higher life expectancy :victory:

I guess, but you will never see me drink anyones urine let alone my own, i'm just not into that.

This thread was about Pakistan and being proud about certain achievements of Pakistan, I am a proud Pakistani, however, I feel we have a very long way to go, and certain issues inside my countries and our struggles frustrate and hurt me, however, the only way to help Pakistan is to contribute, so whenever I get the chance, I will try and make a change, even if it's 0,00001%, anything helps.

Back
Top Bottom