What's new

LTTE CONDUCTING TRAINING CAMPS IN TAMIL NADU INDIA - SRI LANKA

india is a big country,if naxals can have training camps in india so can LTTE,the difference it not state sponsored unlike one of our neighbour

Trust me no such thing goes on in my state.It is another attempt by the Sinhalese to persecute the ethnic Tamils in SL and an excuse for shooting innocent Tamil fishermen by their murderous Coast Guard.

though we fully sympathise with the plight of the Sri Lankan Tamils at the hands of the Sri Lankan forces we know the commitment of the Indian Govt and will not go against it.

Youtube videos to defend your views :what:

Why not when you use sources like "A talking birdie told me so" to defend your views ?

Trust me no such thing goes on in my state.It is another attempt by the Sinhalese to persecute the ethnic Tamils in SL and an excuse for shooting innocent Tamil fishermen by their murderous Coast Guard.

though we fully sympathise with the plight of the Sri Lankan Tamils we know the commitment of the Indian Govt and will not go against it.

i am not saying it is having just that it can have,atleast now the indian govt can investigate if its true or not and do away with,india was first to recognise it as a terrorist group

Claims also that there are training camps in USA and Norway. Sounds way too far fetched. Vague claims. Did the SL government lodge an official protest with these 3 nations? Or was the PM of SL way too eager to rush off to his parliament to inform the nation of this startling new discovery. Sounds like the Sri Lankans are learning way too much about conspiracy theories from our Pakistani neighbours. They have RAW-CIA-Mossad nexus. The Sri Lankans now have RAW-CIA-Norway Intel nexus :rofl:

TBH though fund raising events for LTTE is quite common here in Sydney and Melbourne and from what I have heard its even bigger in Canada. But its all organised by Srilankan Tamils.

LTTE is like Lernaean Hydra, the water serpant in Greek Mythology. You cut 2 heads off, 2 more pops up !!

LTTE is like Lernaean Hydra, the water serpant in Greek Mythology. You cut 2 heads off, 2 more pops up !!

Or on simpler terms - Persecute the ethnic Tamils racially ; they turn to arms.

I think most Srilankans are not taking this news seriously. here some Comments posted on the news source.

Hon. Prime Minister when you talk something please make sure that they are facts. I think that you have to learn from the former Prime Ministers like Hon. Ratnasiri Wickramanayaka, Ranil Wickremasinghe and Chandrika Bandaranaike Kumaranatunga. Please think not twice but thrice or more before you say something. You are the Prime Minister of the country. Do not try to become a joker.

He is the best clown the country ever witness. He is a shame for his position.

These guys only survival seems to be beating the LTTE drum, as they have no other achievement to be proud of.

How can that happen? India does not support LTTE like in 80s and LTTE leader (KP) is under our custody. Can we believe what you say.

Indian Tamils have distanced themselves from the LTTE as much possible. Such stupid claims will only bring unwanted hatred. You know Indian government gave its full support for destroying LTTE . What more do you expect?

1. See Roby's post at #23.

2. The report says the the joker of the Srilankan PM (according to the comments of native Srilankans) is based on inputs from INDIAN intelligence.

3. It is not a case of state sponspored terrorism.

4. Since this is based on Indian intelligence, if some group of miscreant are involved in such activities, it'll be wiped out by GOI, just like other insurgencies like ULFA, Maoist etc are being uprooted.

5. No matter who says what, majority of Indians DO NOT have symphathy for a group of people indulging in terrorism and killing of civilians. We did not gain our independence by terrorism, but by peaceful means. Unfortunately though, a small percentage of boneheads symphatizers of terrorist do exists in India (as well as any other countries in the world). Majority of the sane people DO NOT symphatizes with killers of civilians, no matter how noble their cause is.

6. Srilankan aka Kanna is telling a blatant lie when he says Srilankans hate India. It merely is your personal hatred and you do not represent the Sri Lankan populace. If you still want to stick your gun, do post some neutral poll data to prove truthfulness of your rant.

Pakistan ,Sri lanka , Bangladesh , Nepal , Kashmir , even China....everyone has problems with India....why these Indians cant live peacefully and happily within their own territory ....

Pakistan - We don't really care. Because whole world knows the truth.

Sri lanka - The only problem they have with India is LTTE other that REALLY friendly relations.
India: Our Big Brother | The Sunday Leader

Bangladesh - No problem with India. Only villagers living near the border have problems with BSF but not with India?!

Nepal - Nepal?! Really??!! Don't even get me started with Nepal. Nepal is India's biggest ally and only hindu state in the world! You do know Nepalese-Indians don't need visa to visit each other's countries they can travel freely without any harassment. The first official state visit of ALL THE nepalese leaders has been to India. Nepal army use indian given weapons and there are so many gorkhas fighting in the indian army. In fact they're famous for killing 'pakistanis' in indo-pak wars!
"Kathmandu : In Manakamna, a town in western Nepal's Gorkha district, seven brothers will be glued to their television sets on Aug 15, India's Independence Day. The Thapa brothers have all served in the Indian Army, fighting insurgents, militants and inclement weather.
The Thapa brothers are known as a family of astute hoteliers. Five of the seven brothers own and run seven hotels between them.
However, in the Gorkha regiment of the Indian Army, they have a different identity: they are the seven warriors who fought valiantly to defend Mother India.
It's an amazing family who, for three generations, have left their home in Nepal to join the Indian Army and serve loyally in some of the riskiest Indian states, fighting against militants, homegrown insurgents and an inclement nature.
Kaji Babu Thapa, who narrated the saga of his family, was stationed in Ladakh in the 1980s when avalanches swept away 40 of his peers but he survived."

China - loool Just because China is your master doesn't mean it is India's enemy as well. Well right now relations are not rEALLY friendly but they are not hostile either!

Anti-Indian political parties in Sri Lanka JVP/JHU & NFF organizing protests against India, I will post the pictures in the future.

We can see some nice events near Indian embassy in Colombo soon

Anyway this is a direct statement from Sri Lankan PM – Head of the Sri Lankan Government & his powers only second to Sri Lankan President

Looks like our PM also not views India as a friend

look who is talking terrorist dog :frown:

dnt you know world calling Pakistan a safe heaven for terrorist so its not hard to imagine what they are ;)

Yes ltte dogs... u can call em ur uncle if u want.. we dont care.... abt safe heaven..... who gives a shyt wat u say?

USA n EU still need us. heck even ur uncle israel is praising us.... wierd world aint it?
:smokin:

Past Anti-Indian Protests in Sri Lanka

jvp_protest01.jpg

JVP_Protest_Sri_LAnka.jpg

7885_NpAdvHover.jpg

JVP_Protest_Sri_LAnka-03.jpg

anti-british-jvp-2.jpg

z_p06-JVP1.jpg

Yes ltte dogs... u can call em ur uncle if u want.. we dont care.... abt safe heaven..... who gives a shyt wat u say?

USA n EU still need us. heck even ur uncle israel is praising us.... wierd world aint it?:smokin:

:no:
u know wat they are praising and how they are praising:azn:.
no body is our uncle,we dont need money although from others:D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom